1st September 2013 12:55:21 K-Zodron View post »
1st September 2013 13:13:04 K-Zodron View post »
1st September 2013 13:29:42 K-Zodron View post »
3rd September 2013 19:37:29 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

1st September 2013 13:29:42

Quoting Devilish Eye:
Should we re-install .NET framework or another part of win?

I'm pretty sure it's something with your zezenia.gfx file. It was updated, and if the old remains, the client will crash at start. Try reinstalling the game or try the ZIP version from the download section.
Solid Ninja
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 263
Warrior
1st September 2013 13:29:54

Quoting Mex Doomsday:
More power for rangers, wow as they werent OP enough already atleast on Tartarus. Congratz.

How is that? the life steal is only for monsters... and you can't call a ranger OP in hunting
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
1st September 2013 13:34:41

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Devilish Eye:

I'm pretty sure it's something with your zezenia.gfx file. It was updated, and if the old remains, the client will crash at start. Try reinstalling the game or try the ZIP version from the download section.

^^ Zipped version of Zezenia works good.
Dneskio
Player

Elysium
Level 49
Warrior
1st September 2013 13:35:02 (Last edited 1st September 2013 13:39:12)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Devilish Eye:

Tried uninstalling/reinstalling along with uninstalling + restarting computer then installing + restarting and that doesn't seem to work. I also downloaded it from the download section.

Tried the Zip as well and same C++ run error
Solid Ninja
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 263
Warrior
1st September 2013 13:41:12 (Last edited 1st September 2013 13:43:11)

easy solution, delete old folder, make a new

put there the zipped version in = works
Dneskio
Player

Elysium
Level 49
Warrior
1st September 2013 13:49:00 (Last edited 1st September 2013 13:50:35)

Quoting Solid Ninja:
easy solution, delete old folder, make a new

put there the zipped version in = works

Just tried that exact process and still nothing for me. Same error.

Just did some tampering with something else + it works now, thanks anyways tho guys.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
1st September 2013 14:18:45

Quoting Solid Ninja:
Quoting Mex Doomsday:
More power for rangers, wow as they werent OP enough already atleast on Tartarus. Congratz.

How is that? the life steal is only for monsters... and you can't call a ranger OP in hunting

No one call rangers op in hunting. But they did not need any improvement in pvp. Which as I understand happened. (wasnt on today, so not sure)
Solid Ninja
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 263
Warrior
1st September 2013 14:29:54 (Last edited 1st September 2013 14:30:31)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Solid Ninja:
Quoting Mex Doomsday:

No one call rangers op in hunting. But they did not need any improvement in pvp. Which as I understand happened. (wasnt on today, so not sure)

Just the buff got longer time...

So longer buff + life steal of mobs, were did they get stronger in pvp? :o
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
1st September 2013 16:07:52 (Last edited 1st September 2013 16:08:17)

Quoting K-Zodron:
It should freeze or crash less often (if at all) when you are on a slower connection.

Sadly my game client still crashes, it has nothing to do with connection in my case btw.
Dasto Mayer
Player

Elysium
Level 130
Warrior
1st September 2013 16:27:01 (Last edited 1st September 2013 16:29:35)

blood thef on ranger is rly helpfull, just one problem, when the buff ends, the icon stills shows its on for a little longer, not a big deal but its a little bit annoying cause u dno when it rly ends unless u notece ur not getting healed anymore.

another thing, the ctritical hits, i dont think it's good the way it is now, i tested only on my ranger, but my highest hits on rcs are 170~, and with crits i didnt see better hits, i hitted like, 113, 127, stuff like this, dno if the critical msg is showing wrong or what is happening.
1 2 3 4