3rd September 2013 19:37:29 K-Zodron View post »
Solid Ninja
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 263
Warrior
1st September 2013 16:36:13

Quoting Dasto Mayer:
blood thef on ranger is rly helpfull, just one problem, when the buff ends, the icon stills shows its on for a little longer, not a big deal but its a little bit annoying cause u dno when it rly ends unless u notece ur not getting healed anymore.

another thing, the ctritical hits, i dont think it's good the way it is now, i tested only on my ranger, but my highest hits on rcs are 170~, and with crits i didnt see better hits, i hitted like, 113, 127, stuff like this, dno if the critical msg is showing wrong or what is happening.

if your max hit is 200, and you hit 120 with crit you had for example 105 as normal hit ( I don't know the numbers ), but crit doesn't mean its more then your maximum hit, it means your current hit just got a bit higher.
Dasto Mayer
Player

Elysium
Level 130
Warrior
1st September 2013 16:39:58

Quoting Solid Ninja:
Quoting Dasto Mayer:
blood thef on ranger is rly helpfull, just one problem, when the buff ends, the icon stills shows its on for a little longer, not a big deal but its a little bit annoying cause u dno when it rly ends unless u notece ur not getting healed anymore.

another thing, the ctritical hits, i dont think it's good the way it is now, i tested only on my ranger, but my highest hits on rcs are 170~, and with crits i didnt see better hits, i hitted like, 113, 127, stuff like this, dno if the critical msg is showing wrong or what is happening.

if your max hit is 200, and you hit 120 with crit you had for example 105 as normal hit ( I don't know the numbers ), but crit doesn't mean its more then your maximum hit, it means your current hit just got a bit higher.

ye i gess its like that, but i was expecting to be like always better than normal hits, but i can see why it is like this.
Puch Okruch
Player

Elysium
Level 175
Warrior
1st September 2013 18:37:19 (Last edited 1st September 2013 18:50:50)

I like that idea of critical hit a lot but...

normal damage < maximum damage < critical damage

...in my opinion critical hit should inflict more damage than maximum damage or it shouldn't be called "critical".

"Improved hit/damage!" or maybe "Extra hit/damage!" will be more suitable.

Its just annoying to see "CRITICAL HIT!" inflict less damage then next 5 hits to mob.

and its funny to see "Critical hit!" during training xD
Dasto Mayer
Player

Elysium
Level 130
Warrior
3rd September 2013 12:52:47

Quoting K-Zodron:
A new spell has been added to rangers, called Blood Leech, which allows rangers to heal a small amount based on damage inflicted on monster opponents using arrows or bolts while the buff is active.

Not happening, blood leech doesnt heal based on damage inflicted to mobs, if i hit 100 or 170 it heals the same, no difference, even when i one hit a snake that has 48 hp i receive same hp as when i hit other mobs with my best hits.
Vee
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Mage
3rd September 2013 12:58:44

Quoting Dasto Mayer:
Quoting K-Zodron:
A new spell has been added to rangers, called Blood Leech, which allows rangers to heal a small amount based on damage inflicted on monster opponents using arrows or bolts while the buff is active.

Not happening, blood leech doesnt heal based on damage inflicted to mobs, if i hit 100 or 170 it heals the same, no difference, even when i one hit a snake that has 48 hp i receive same hp as when i hit other mobs with my best hits.

It does work. It just got minimum of 20 health as it seems. So, if you hit 5, you still heal 20. I could heal like 30-34 with 200-300 hits. In tartarus, I healed around 20-25 with my hits. (somewhere around 50-120dmg)
Dasto Mayer
Player

Elysium
Level 130
Warrior
3rd September 2013 14:39:58

Quoting Vee:
Quoting Dasto Mayer:
Quoting K-Zodron:

It does work. It just got minimum of 20 health as it seems. So, if you hit 5, you still heal 20. I could heal like 30-34 with 200-300 hits. In tartarus, I healed around 20-25 with my hits. (somewhere around 50-120dmg)

ah ok, i though it was based on how much u hitted, like if i hit 50 i would heal 10, and if i hit 150 i would heal 30, smth like this.
Angk
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Ranger
3rd September 2013 15:16:59

Quoting Dasto Mayer:
Quoting Vee:
Quoting Dasto Mayer:
Quoting K-Zodron:

ah ok, i though it was based on how much u hitted, like if i hit 50 i would heal 10, and if i hit 150 i would heal 30, smth like this.

It is based to dmg. But seems starting from 20 and growing rly slowly.
Nuttyrob
Sage

Platon
Level 74
Ranger
3rd September 2013 19:35:12

I noticed that you guys never changed the description of the new ranger buffs in the spell menu it still says that belligerent focus gives +10 but it gives +14 now.
K-Zodron
Staff

3rd September 2013 19:37:29

Quoting Nuttyrob:
I noticed that you guys never changed the description of the new ranger buffs in the spell menu it still says that belligerent focus gives +10 but it gives +14 now.

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next patch.
« First
2 3 4