11th November 2013 21:11:27 K-Zodron View post »
19th November 2013 13:50:43 K-Zodron View post »
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
9th November 2013 15:35:49

Error code #114 when attempting to login to account. Sometimes I am able to get past that but the get error code #115 and can't login to the game world
Angk
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Ranger
9th November 2013 16:02:40

Is there coming any new harder monsters, bosses in any near future? Because this update changes stuff even easier than it was now. At the moment, I'm kind of stoked only about pvping, and exping because of it. If the "war" ends, there isn't much left than those few quests for me.
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
9th November 2013 16:09:40

You wanted a challenge to kill, so kill 390 melket bombadiers for me. Come back when you have slayed them all!

players alot have this task

horrible update
Ky Man
Player

Elysium
Level 263
Warrior
9th November 2013 17:57:16

so worried about people training to much and getting to good all this after this long this is what u give us. I think its shit no new anything but tasks and skill so people can get beter even faster then before. all them no lifers no stoping them now. I cant belive there is nothing new for mobs or quests nothing at all.but in other words this man clann player is not coming back not this time this game sucks never going to get any better with NOOBSSSSS DOING
Dipsomaniac
Premium

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
9th November 2013 18:12:01

Quoting Ky Man:
so worried about people training to much and getting to good all this after this long this is what u give us. I think its shit no new anything but tasks and skill so people can get beter even faster then before. all them no lifers no stoping them now. I cant belive there is nothing new for mobs or quests nothing at all.but in other words this man clann player is not coming back not this time this game sucks never going to get any better with NOOBSSSSS DOING

Another guy to retarded to read that there is a cooldown if you choose training task... It still is easier to just afk train like always since afk = you don't have to do anything.... The guys doing tasks need to kill loaaaaaads of stuff or collect lots of creature products.. So still if you wanna afk train for a year you can still do that instead of having to play on your character.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
9th November 2013 18:12:28

Quoting Sekeyden:
You wanted a challenge to kill, so kill 390 melket bombadiers for me. Come back when you have slayed them all!

players alot have this task

horrible update

I can't really see the problem with you're task. As Elysium player with skills 100+ shouldn't be any problems to make it?
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
9th November 2013 18:46:33

Very cool, thanks a lot K-Z!

Orcus~
Berry Muggins
Player

Platon
Level 65
Ranger
9th November 2013 20:15:05 (Last edited 9th November 2013 20:16:56)

Quoting K-Zodron:
- Fire Beings and Orc Commanders removed
- Amounts for kill task should be more reasonable, especially for harder monsters
- No longer possible to start a task without a type (kill, collect)

You said this in the test server thread so I thought I would just point out that the Complete Opposite of what you said happened.

All of these are for Kill, Easy, Long.

TEST:.......................... REAL:
420 Lions....................1230 Lions
620 Snowbeasts .........930 Snowbeasts
290 Vamp Lords .........650 Vamp Lords

As you can see the amount of lions almost Tripled, Vampire Lords is more then double and even snowbeasts went up a large amount. Is this really "more reasonable"? I don't understand, and btw lions don't even drop gold they are just a big waste to hunt.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
9th November 2013 21:33:23

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Well this happened, just before these servers went down i tryed to spam login on my paladin. I'm not worried or anything that this might be real but it just seemed way too funny bug and had to be posted here.
K-Zodron
Staff

10th November 2013 09:31:45 (Last edited 10th November 2013 09:35:41)

All game worlds are set to restart within the next 15 minutes with the following changes:

- Fixed some monster name typos in Osvald tasks
- Fixed Osvald task monster amounts to be much more reasonable
- Loot of some boss monsters has been modified
- Over 10 equipment pieces got their stats slightly adjusted (as far as I know, couple of these items were previously unavailable too)
- Linux client errors 114 and 115 should be fixed (redownload from download page)
1 2 3 4
Last »