Ranger
23rd November 2013 13:55:30

please also needs osvald tartarus tasks: (... we have to neglect : (
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
23rd November 2013 18:18:42 (Last edited 23rd November 2013 18:25:02)

Quoting Alex The Ninja:
Quoting King Tryndamere:
Twist of Fate Blessings(cheap pvp blessings) and Fair Fight Rules(Low experience loss on PvP deaths) were the main changes that ruined PvP in Tibia

Personally i believe that pvp in tibia was ruined by adding hotkeys for runes and potions.

I also didnt liked pvp blessing and fair fight rules in tibia at first, but later i realized that its not so bad because you can battle more often cause you are loosing less exp / skills / m lv.

Simple example: you was loosing 300k exp per death so you only fought once a day and died once a day.
But after blessings update came you are loosing only 100k exp per death so you can have 3 battles in same day, you can die 3 times and your exp loose will be the same as before update.

There are pros and cons:
(+) you battle more
(-) you cant actually kick someone from server, make him hunted and stop taking lvls because he will loose too few exp.
But if you increase the frag limit it should be fine because then you can kill someone more often to make him loose same amount of exp as before blessings.

But im not sure if such blessings would be good thing to add in zezenia.

Nah, trust me.
I've always played Dolera, PvP Enforced server and before the twist of fate/fair fight rules update, no charlovers were playing, the players were mostly people that liked to fight.
After the update, a lot of rpgers started to play and they PGed lvls with their own hands or with bots since it was pointless to die and then voila, lots of lvl 300+ on PvP Enforced servers since they died and lost almost no experience or cash, they kept PGing and PGing instead of fighting and they became rich aswell, since they were losing almost nothing on deaths.
That's how the game got messed up.

I remember one guy, the top level of Inferna, the other pvp enforced server - Elrundhir -, he suicided his character once because he had 15 minutes PZ and it was late and he wanted to sleep. He simply asked his teammates to kill him and then logged to sleep LOL what's the point of that?

I'm discussing about previously updated Tibia here because the subject is very similar: Blessings and Experience loss upon death. It ruined Tibia, please don't let it ruin Zezenia aswell
Tjapoo
Player

Platon
Level 28
Warrior
24th November 2013 20:02:45

i thought everyone was gonna get 1 free reset
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
24th November 2013 20:22:41

Quoting Insane Magickz:
before the twist of fate/fair fight rules update, no charlovers were playing, the players were mostly people that liked to fight.
After the update, a lot of rpgers started to play and they PGed lvls with their own hands or with bots since it was pointless to die and then voila, lots of lvl 300+ on PvP Enforced servers since they died and lost almost no experience or cash, they kept PGing and PGing instead of fighting and they became rich aswell, since they were losing almost nothing on deaths.
That's how the game got messed up.

Yea, thats true.
« First
6 7 8