19th November 2013 13:50:43 K-Zodron View post »
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
10th November 2013 09:36:30

Quoting K-Zodron:
All game worlds are set to restart within the 15 minutes with the following changes:

- Fixed some monster name typos in Osvald tasks
- Fixed Osvald task monster amounts to be much more reasonable
- Loot of some boss monsters has been modified
- Over 10 equipment pieces got their stats slightly adjusted (as far as I know, couple of these items were previously unavailable too)
- Linux client errors 114 and 115 should be fixed (redownload from download page)

It's great to see these changes happened very quickly, I'm really enjoying the update up to now good job.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
10th November 2013 09:43:36 (Last edited 10th November 2013 10:01:31)

Sorry for posting just now, because i wasnt about to make kill tasks in ts.

K-z, you said kill tasks formulas remained the same. According to my calculations they are not. What i have calculated, if the cof of old osvald formula was something around:
3-10k + monster amount to kill * monster exp * 0,41 for hard long (f.e 700 horned dragons)
now its something like:
x + monster amount to kill *monster experience * 0,26 for easy task (f.e 700horned dragons)

So I beliwve you have missed something in the formula, cuz difference is huge. Maybe thats because high lvls can only get easy tasks, maybe something else, but you should know.

Baltas
Kaumen
Player

Platon
Level 49
Mage
10th November 2013 10:37:21

[11:35:30] Rzul: hi
[11:35:30] Osvald: Hello, Rzul! Having trouble? The guards can help! Or perhaps, are you up for a challenge?
[11:35:33] Rzul: challenge
[11:35:33] Osvald: I love to challenge adventurers! Tell me, do you want a challenge to kill, or collect...or are you that much of a fighter that it doesn't matter and you take a random one (20% bigger reward)? Or do you want some information first?
[11:35:37] Rzul: kill
[11:35:37] Osvald: I see, you prefer the hard way, nice! Do you want my challenge to be easy, medium or hard?
[11:35:38] Rzul: easy
[11:35:38] Osvald: Okay, I will go easy on you then. Should the challenge be short, medium, or long?
[11:35:39] Rzul: long
[11:35:39] Osvald: Long? You must be brave!
[11:35:39] Osvald: I'm unable to find a proper monster for you, try some other difficulty level.

why i cant take easy long task?
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
10th November 2013 10:44:06

Quoting Rzul:
[11:35:30] Rzul: hi
[11:35:30] Osvald: Hello, Rzul! Having trouble? The guards can help! Or perhaps, are you up for a challenge?
[11:35:33] Rzul: challenge
[11:35:33] Osvald: I love to challenge adventurers! Tell me, do you want a challenge to kill, or collect...or are you that much of a fighter that it doesn't matter and you take a random one (20% bigger reward)? Or do you want some information first?
[11:35:37] Rzul: kill
[11:35:37] Osvald: I see, you prefer the hard way, nice! Do you want my challenge to be easy, medium or hard?
[11:35:38] Rzul: easy
[11:35:38] Osvald: Okay, I will go easy on you then. Should the challenge be short, medium, or long?
[11:35:39] Rzul: long
[11:35:39] Osvald: Long? You must be brave!
[11:35:39] Osvald: I'm unable to find a proper monster for you, try some other difficulty level.

why i cant take easy long task?

Try medium or even hard. u will get orknies or orc warriors. Thats because u r lvl 16. And for this level everything is hard. Dont worry, you wont get demons.
Reborned
Player

Elysium
Level 237
Warrior
10th November 2013 12:58:31

@K-Z you removed orc commander and fire's but didnt removed wizzards, thats not good dude, im lvl 59 and i asked for hard task and got wizzards 4 times straigh, its ALOT of cash waste now with this system, please remove wizzards since its same as orc commander and fire's.
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
10th November 2013 14:10:34 (Last edited 10th November 2013 14:13:58)

Quoting Berry Muggins:
Quoting K-Zodron:
- Fire Beings and Orc Commanders removed
- Amounts for kill task should be more reasonable, especially for harder monsters
- No longer possible to start a task without a type (kill, collect)

You said this in the test server thread so I thought I would just point out that the Complete Opposite of what you said happened.

All of these are for Kill, Easy, Long.

TEST:.......................... REAL:
420 Lions....................1230 Lions
620 Snowbeasts .........930 Snowbeasts
290 Vamp Lords .........650 Vamp Lords

As you can see the amount of lions almost Tripled, Vampire Lords is more then double and even snowbeasts went up a large amount. Is this really "more reasonable"? I don't understand, and btw lions don't even drop gold they are just a big waste to hunt.

hahaha, i had 670 demons :P

@edit:
curious how many hours of training I would get for this one :D
GM Grandmaster B
Game Master

10th November 2013 14:43:30 (Last edited 10th November 2013 14:45:24)

To clarify some of the changes that K-Zodron spoke of earlier I will list some information below.

The items that have gotten their values changed are the following:

Horned Y Face Barbute -> 8.1
Bluestone Bracers -> 6.3
Mithril Armor -> 18.9
Ancient Robe -> 18.2
Ancient Sylvan Hammer -> 22.8
Zanaato -> 22.2
Ornamented Gauntlets -> 4.2

These changes were made to make room for new items in future updates.

We also modified some drops and droprates by bosses. Note that the chance of dropping the items also has been modified so the chance to get a rare item from a boss is still about the same.

Changes made to Jovsrettok:
Josvrettok's strength has been improved.
Bluestone Bracers can no longer be found in Jovsrettok and can now be found in Villumb.

Changes made to Galiantors:
Horned Y Face Barbute can no longer be found in Galiantors, but can still be found in Villumb.

Changes made to Villumb:
As stated earlier he drops Horned Y Face Barbute and Bluestone Bracers.
Villumb also drops two unknown items which have never been found.

Changes made to Birlusk Thyns:
Lowered the hitpoints by about 10%.
Birlusk can drop very nice items. Which ones you might ask? I will leave that for you to find out.

Happy hunting!
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
10th November 2013 14:49:07 (Last edited 10th November 2013 15:00:12)

thats the spirit.. or spiryt.. or w/e! ;)))

@edit:
\/we know shit about ementku drop tbh ;p
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
10th November 2013 14:57:59

Quoting Grandmaster B:
To clarify some of the changes that K-Zodron spoke of earlier I will list some information below.

Bluestone Bracers -> 6.3
Mithril Armor -> 18.9
Ancient Robe -> 18.2
Zanaato -> 22.2

We also modified some drops and droprates by bosses. Note that the chance of dropping the items also has been modified so the chance to get a rare item from a boss is still about the same.

Bluestone Bracers can no longer be found in Jovsrettok and can now be found in Villumb.

Horned Y Face Barbute can no longer be found in Galiantors, but can still be found in Villumb.

Changes made to Villumb:

Birlusk can drop very nice items. Which ones you might ask? I will leave that for you to find out.

Happy hunting!

Nothing more? And Ementku, Ajnamen, Wojatupp?
Wojtus Marynarz
Player

Elysium
Level 21
Ranger
10th November 2013 15:20:06

Quoting Devilish Eye:
Quoting Grandmaster B:

Bluestone Bracers -> 6.3
Mithril Armor -> 18.9
Ancient Robe -> 18.2
Zanaato -> 22.2

Changes made to Villumb:

Happy hunting!

Nothing more? And Ementku, Ajnamen, Wojatupp?

+ keo
1 2 3 4 5
Last »