10th November 2013 16:53:07

Good :)

Archangell
Player

Elysium
Level 59
Ranger
11th November 2013 13:34:50

Hi, "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application`s support team for more information." This is what is happening when I try to open the Zezenia client.
K-Zodron
Staff

11th November 2013 16:50:50

Quoting Archangell:
Hi, "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application`s support team for more information." This is what is happening when I try to open the Zezenia client.

Try reinstalling the game completely, and run the installer as an administrator. If this fails you can also try to download the ZIP version of the client.
Archangell
Player

Elysium
Level 59
Ranger
11th November 2013 17:27:16

Thanks KZ, the zip worked.
Tatis
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
11th November 2013 18:44:41 (Last edited 11th November 2013 18:46:11)

Quoting K-Zodron:

There are 7 different types of talents:

Durability - Each points increases your maximum health by 3 (mages) or 5 (warriors, rangers). The maximum is 50 talent points.
Spirituality - Each point increases your maximum mana by 5. The maximum is 50 talent points.
Legerity - Each point increases your speed by 1 level. The maximum is 100 talent points.
Expertise - Each point increases your chance to hit a critical hit by 0.5 percentage points. The maximum is 10 talent points.
Aggression - Each point increases your damage (both physical and magical) by 0.5%. The maximum is 50 talent points.
Fortification - Each point increases your physical defense by 0.5%. The maximum is 50 talent points.
Resistance - Each point gives you 1% reduced magical damage done by monsters. The maximum is 25 talent points.
Have fun in Zezenia!

Hello K-Zodron,

I ame a low lvl mage ho likes to read before using new options in the game. but the thing above here i dont get. the percentage points ar the most confusing things, let me explane.

Expertise:
The lets say the base crit chance is 5%, one on 20 hits does crit. if i put 1 points in Expertise i increase my chance to hit a critacal hit by 0.5 percentage points (percentage point = a increase of 0.5%) so you get 5.5%.

Aggression:
here is my damage increased by 0.5%, lets say i do 35 damage with my wand (average) with 1 points in Agression only increase 0.175 damage (% = a increase over the base damage)
(ingame i heard a increase of 0.5 damage each point on my wand, but i cant test it)

My english is not good, but i realy got confused about Percentage points and by 0.5%

My questions are:
Is this intended? as low lvl mage isnt it realy usefull to get more Aggression, because the damage output is simply to low.

Also i like that mages get less life than a warrior, mages should not have the same, but why does a mage dont get 2-3 manapoints more each spirituality point? now only mages get less for there points if we spend them all.
K-Zodron
Staff

11th November 2013 21:11:27 (Last edited 11th November 2013 21:13:44)

Quoting Tatis:
Hello K-Zodron,

I ame a low lvl mage ho likes to read before using new options in the game. but the thing above here i dont get. the percentage points ar the most confusing things, let me explane.

Expertise:
The lets say the base crit chance is 5%, one on 20 hits does crit. if i put 1 points in Expertise i increase my chance to hit a critacal hit by 0.5 percentage points (percentage point = a increase of 0.5%) so you get 5.5%.

Aggression:
here is my damage increased by 0.5%, lets say i do 35 damage with my wand (average) with 1 points in Agression only increase 0.175 damage (% = a increase over the base damage)
(ingame i heard a increase of 0.5 damage each point on my wand, but i cant test it)

My english is not good, but i realy got confused about Percentage points and by 0.5%

My questions are:
Is this intended? as low lvl mage isnt it realy usefull to get more Aggression, because the damage output is simply to low.

It is true that a low level mage will not get much use from aggression, but this is the case for pretty much all the classes. Note that aggression applies to all your attack spells, not just your wand.

By default the chance to make a critical hit is 1%. Since each point increases it by 0.5pp, it goes up like 1.5%, 2.0% etc. If it was % instead of pp, it would be 1%, 1.01%, 1.02% etc. That's the reason they increase with percentage points instead of percent.

Damage is by default 100%, and +0.5% and +0.5pp on 100% are both 100.5%, so it makes sense to use percentage here instead of percentage points.

Hope you understand my explanation!

Quoting Tatis:
Also i like that mages get less life than a warrior, mages should not have the same, but why does a mage dont get 2-3 manapoints more each spirituality point? now only mages get less for there points if we spend them all.

Mages have buff spells that will increase their health by a certain %, making their 3 health points approximately as valuable as 5 health points for a warrior or a ranger in battle.
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
11th November 2013 21:43:09

k-z i guess u should know, since ya already stated that here, but hp that mages get with the talents is not gettin' buffed
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
11th November 2013 22:19:01 (Last edited 11th November 2013 22:20:44)

Quoting Stoproc:
k-z i guess u should know, since ya already stated that here, but hp that mages get with the talents is not gettin' buffed

True. And as I know, paladins got 'Fortication' (+20% hp more). So 5 extra hp/per talent, 6 if you buff it (ofc if this spell works)
Mage, only shaman -> 3 extra hp/per talent ->not 5 -> but 3 * 1.4 = 4.2 per talent (ofc, you should remember that right now shaman can not buff added hp)
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
11th November 2013 22:25:30 (Last edited 11th November 2013 22:29:53)

Quoting Stoproc:

How come they're not getting buffed?
lol
Of course they are...

@K-Z;
1. I agree with Tatis's statement about the mana gain with Spirituality. Why not 5+ mana for warriors/rangers and like 8+ mana for mages, for example?

Regarding Tartarus:
I know you've been a lot busy with these update feedbacks, the Osvald supposed problems, the crashes and lags at Tipitaka along with other stuff, but talking about Tartarus, you said that it's likely that Osvald will be introduced there within November.
Now I ask you, is there any highly detailed preview concerning Osvald on Tartarus?!?
Everybody is pretty excited with this Talents update, but there are still people that refuse to play there because of the unexistence of Osvald Tasks, one example is the player Tartarus, so:

1. Any detailed preview about Osvald implementation there? like in 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 4 weeks?
2. How might the Osvald work there? Is there any possibility of having Experience rewards FOR KILLING TASKS ?
3. Will Collect tasks work for Training/Cash rewards?
4. Will training rewards work for distance/melee/defending only or Magic level will also be an option?

Thank you for your patience, I know you're really busy, but please answer these questions, even if the answer is "It is too soon yet to give any further information about it" or something like that :(
Peace.
Jim Gordon
Player

Pharos
Level 158
Warrior
11th November 2013 22:29:21

^ Couldn't have said better,i'm also really curious about something specific

When it's added the task's should be by the amout of monsters not by the amount of creature itens,which will be a lot more rpg n motivating to the players of tartarus,if you put by creature itens...will just be sold on market n this will kinda ruin for the begginers since prices will rise.

We are waiting patiently for an answer from you k-z,very well done job so far with the update..i think it was great.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »