10th November 2013 14:43:30 GM Grandmaster B View post »
11th November 2013 16:50:50 K-Zodron View post »
11th November 2013 21:11:27 K-Zodron View post »
19th November 2013 13:50:43 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

19th November 2013 13:50:43

Quoting Berry Muggins:
I am not getting the extra 10% or 20% for doing medium and hard tasks when choosing training as a reward. Each time he only gives me 60 hrs no matter what. I don't think this feature is working properly. I have been doing the training on my alt char, I hope you can check this out and fix it. Thanks K-Z

How exactly are you measuring the training time you receive? The exhaust will be 20, 40 or 60 hours regardless of difficulty or randomness, so that's not what you should looking at.
Berry Muggins
Player

Platon
Level 65
Ranger
19th November 2013 15:29:28

Quoting K-Zodron:

How exactly are you measuring the training time you receive? The exhaust will be 20, 40 or 60 hours regardless of difficulty or randomness, so that's not what you should looking at.

Oh ok. So 60hrs will always be the Max exhaust time. I thought you would receive the extra exhaust time if you got the extra training time for doing medium or hard tasks. I understand now thx for the answer.
Berry Muggins
Player

Platon
Level 65
Ranger
22nd November 2013 05:07:43

Nice update but my ranger is still stupid as hell, what ranger would ever throw arrows on the ground? When I try to refill when im currently full I toss them on the ground. Its bad enough we have no quiver, so I have a very constant habit of refilling even when full because if I don't then empty vials go into my fucking hand even if I have a stack of vials in my backpack (that makes no sense to me). Also after all these updates I had the enjoyment today of jumping down a ladder completely lured by a knight. Or better yet why the hell do the monsters just stand there? Shouldn't they at least walk a few steps back and forth or are the statues? Normal monsters will walk around and not just stand in one place, im not suggesting they walk back to where they spawned but what are they all doing jacking eachother off by the ladder? I see so much potential but no effort is put into user friendly well except for war/pally, guess I picked the wrong vocation.
Qute
Player

Elysium
Level 203
Ranger
22nd November 2013 05:48:12

Quoting Berry Muggins:
Nice update but my ranger is still stupid as hell, what ranger would ever throw arrows on the ground? When I try to refill when im currently full I toss them on the ground. Its bad enough we have no quiver, so I have a very constant habit of refilling even when full because if I don't then empty vials go into my fucking hand even if I have a stack of vials in my backpack (that makes no sense to me). Also after all these updates I had the enjoyment today of jumping down a ladder completely lured by a knight. Or better yet why the hell do the monsters just stand there? Shouldn't they at least walk a few steps back and forth or are the statues? Normal monsters will walk around and not just stand in one place, im not suggesting they walk back to where they spawned but what are they all doing jacking eachother off by the ladder? I see so much potential but no effort is put into user friendly well except for war/pally, guess I picked the wrong vocation.

i agree for all , rangers need upgrade the most people are mages or warriors , dont have rangers "hls" rangers need update for make more atractive to play , i love and play with ranger but its sux i have only arrows or bolts for hunt :s
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
22nd November 2013 06:13:41 (Last edited 22nd November 2013 06:16:29)

Last 2 updates made this game easier, especially for mages and rangers i believe. It was slowing down monsters, upgrading rogues buff and adding talent points.

And still i see rangers and mages complaining about how hard this game is for them.

I am against making this game any easier than it already is, seriously..

If this game is going to get easier and easier the only thing that will matter will be how much free time you have to lv up your char, not how skilled you are and this is some bullshit..
War Master
Player

Elysium
Level 64
Warrior
22nd November 2013 06:20:08

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Berry Muggins:
I am not getting the extra 10% or 20% for doing medium and hard tasks when choosing training as a reward. Each time he only gives me 60 hrs no matter what. I don't think this feature is working properly. I have been doing the training on my alt char, I hope you can check this out and fix it. Thanks K-Z

Does that mean I get the same amount of skill for taking training as a reward if i choose kill hard long or kill easy long?...
Busta Rhymes
Player

Elysium
Level 51
Warrior
22nd November 2013 06:47:10

Quoting Alex The Ninja:
Last 2 updates made this game easier, especially for mages and rangers i believe. It was slowing down monsters, upgrading rogues buff and adding talent points.

And still i see rangers and mages complaining about how hard this game is for them.

If this game is going to get easier and easier the only thing that will matter will be how much free time you have to lv up your char, not how skilled you are and this is some bullshit..

+1
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
22nd November 2013 09:46:35 (Last edited 22nd November 2013 09:48:06)

Quoting Alex The Ninja:

I love that this comment is coming from the most OP class there is...

What was hard about it to begin with, it was just grinding which is more the amount of time put in, if anything it made Barbs 10x easier with the magic resist and extra defense.

Lets compare a Barb to a Ranger (Yes I have both at a decent level)

--Barbs--
Barb Buff +17 -10% HP/ -15% Mana -10 Defense / Magic level 10 / 3 Min uptime
Kilter Reduces all mana cost by 25%
Blind Rush Tp's you behind the Target
Rage of Fury Big hitting AOE
Has good defense and OK healing

--Marks--
Marks buff +15 - 15%HP/Mana +Speed / Magic level 11 / 2 Min uptime
Iron Endurance Irrelevant cause your buff takes over putting it on a 20 min cooldown
Taunt Ok for PvP
Dex shot Decent single target damage (Around the same as ROF) but single target
OK Single target damage (Around the same of Barbs)
Really bad defense (No shield or defense on the weapon)
Same healing as a Barb

After all that I see Barb come out on top, They get a better buff, a ton better AOE and able to solo anything in-game where a ranger can't.

What the update done is made warriors even more OP than they currently where, make massive profit one of the best EXP/h and can solo anything in game, and you say we're moaning :D
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
22nd November 2013 09:58:26

Stop cromplaining like a child. You're talking about purely non pvp perspective. Rangers are OP after the update.
barbarians need to chase their targets, while rangers can shoot anywhere form the screen. That's OP itself and no1 is crying about it
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
22nd November 2013 10:09:22 (Last edited 22nd November 2013 10:10:58)

Quoting King Tryndamere:
Stop cromplaining like a child. You're talking about purely non pvp perspective. Rangers are OP after the update.
barbarians need to chase their targets, while rangers can shoot anywhere form the screen. That's OP itself and no1 is crying about it

Barbs can blindrush every 15 secs, which will keep them on the target for quite a while, then rinse and repeat.
Also not counting that rangers get hit for twice as much in pvp...

I guess you see everything which you don't agree with as crying, grow up a bit and use constructive criticism instead of just bashing on people cause there view differs from yours
« First
4 5 6 7 8