Tatis
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
7th December 2013 18:43:44

Quoting Onir Tatar:
Dont agree with change challenge for free until lvl 30 :S

i think is a great also, because players below level 30 are unable to get collect tasks. like this you always need to hunt and you cant keep wasting verry low lvl items to boost youre skills like crazy.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
7th December 2013 18:45:44

Quoting Tatis:
Quoting Onir Tatar:

i think is a great also, because players below level 30 are unable to get collect tasks. like this you always need to hunt and you cant keep wasting verry low lvl items to boost youre skills like crazy.

The only problem I now see is, you will have to AFK train to get 20+ skills so you can actually hunt the tasks you get straight from rook.
Dasto Mayer
Player

Elysium
Level 130
Warrior
7th December 2013 18:48:50 (Last edited 7th December 2013 18:50:00)

Quoting Barry Snail:
Quoting Tatis:
Quoting Onir Tatar:

The only problem I now see is, you will have to AFK train to get 20+ skills so you can actually hunt the tasks you get straight from rook.

not rly, myself with a ranger lvl 6 right after sakanrel asked for hard long(not sure if long or medium) and got 720 orknies, well it took some time cause i had 10 dist and lvl 6, but not that much , after finishing the task i was lvl 13, dist 13, i handed over the task and went from my dist 13 to 34, so for rangers its easy.

about warriors, its bit harder cause they get hiited, my advice would be train till skills 20/20, wich doesnt take that long since u leave with 10/10 alrdy.
Onir Tatar
Player

Elysium
Level 174
Warrior
7th December 2013 20:17:30

Quoting Barry Snail:
Quoting Onir Tatar:

I think that is a great change for new players

Then i create a new player lvl 6 and i choose only collect hard long for train skills and if i dont like i change. I think this is great for all guys high lvls too but i dont like this..
Thane
Player

Elysium
Level 163
Mage
7th December 2013 20:30:41

Quoting Onir Tatar:

Then i create a new player lvl 6 and i choose only collect hard long for train skills and if i dont like i change. I think this is great for all guys high lvls too but i dont like this..

There arent collect tasks till lv 30.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
7th December 2013 20:34:12

Quoting Onir Tatar:
Quoting Barry Snail:
Quoting Onir Tatar:

I think that is a great change for new players

Maybe read the whole post next time, I've even made the main part bold for you....

The Osvald quest log will now tell you how much training exhaust you still have left. Canceling tasks is free of charge until level 30, and players below level 30 are unable to get collect tasks
Ryosuke
Player

Elysium
Level 99
Warrior
7th December 2013 21:19:17

Awesome update, I'm sure everybody can agree with me that the market categories really helps now.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
7th December 2013 22:00:04

Quoting Ryosuke:
Awesome update, I'm sure everybody can agree with me that the market categories really helps now.

Yea it's also good that you can CTRL+Click on the item on the market window and it shows the stats of said item :D
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
7th December 2013 22:17:32

I love the new market categories. Another idea would to put each categorie in alphabetic order so that all the sacred staffs wound be together and all the winged rods ext.... I kno there is a search function so this wont help the experienced players but as far as new players they don't have a list of items and do not kno the names. if they could open up market go to wand and there will be a list with each wand together it would be easy for them to go through and look which is better and such....

Hope that made sence lol and I just used wands as example of course
K-Zodron
Staff

7th December 2013 22:21:42 (Last edited 7th December 2013 22:22:01)

Stormy, you can sort the items by name by clicking on the "Item Name" column head. Perhaps we should make it sort by name as default, that's not a bad idea.
1 2 3