15th April 2014 17:56:57 K-Zodron View post »
19th April 2014 14:36:00 K-Zodron View post »
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
11th April 2014 15:36:10

I also think the cd left should be placed in the bottom cuz some spells have 1000+ cd.

As for the rest it's all good, flag game on the warzone is a nice idea, I really liked it. How will it work? Will you make a separate zone for this? would be great if it worked like the soccerzone, wait until there are 2 teams to pull the lever and start.

Seems like you guys are working hard, this update will change the game a lot i'm certain gj
Summit
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Mage
11th April 2014 20:17:09 (Last edited 11th April 2014 20:17:21)

Nice teaser staff ! Nice to see some new things upcoming.

About the events, just awesome. See which team survives with no limits.

~ El Sabotage
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
12th April 2014 04:19:58

Very nice ! I love do some decoration in my houses.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
12th April 2014 18:09:53 (Last edited 12th April 2014 18:10:03)

Very nice stuff to look forward to, I was wondering is this "Next Update" weeks or months away, as you said if the gold raise was coming it would be with the update?
Kushie
Player

Elysium
Level 185
Warrior
13th April 2014 04:53:24

Quoting The Warlockk:
I think that the numbers displayed above the spells that shows cooldowns should be smaller, they are way too big, you can barely see the spell with them. Also, they are at the middle part of the spells, I think they should be moved a little bit to the bottom, like this, for example:
EXAMPLE:
The way you are thinking to implement it:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The way I propose to be implemented instead:
P.S. Ignore the black box involving the numbers "54", just pay attention to the location of the numbers.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I like the idea of events inside the warzone, but in my opinion it would need much time to think and elaborate something proper about those events and it's not at a very high priority. It can be a high priority, yes, but the Guild War System is a much more important matter, with higher priority than this, in my opinion.

Developing a guild war system where guild leaders would need to pay a certain ammount of premium cards to subscribe their guilds in a war system, with good functions within the system and proper rewards for the winner, for example:
Minimum Ammount of a total of 20 Pcards to register a war system.
30% of the ammount of paid premium cards paid upon subscription/registration of war system are sent "to the game" (to NPCs) in order to pay for the war system function.
70% of the premium cards are given to the winning guild.

Therefore: being 2 guilds, if each guild pays 50 premium cards for the war system = Total of 100 premium cards "frozen". From 100 pcards, 30 pcards goes to the game (sticks with the NPC to pay for it) and 70 Pcards goes for the winning guild, once the war system is finished.

If possible, a proper ARENA to fight those war systems would be wayyy more important and NEEDED (to avoid intruders, noob characters, unnoficial allys helping - which isnt fair - , loot thieves...) than thinking about something in the Warzone yet.

Only then, AFTER doing these important changes about War System, there should be given an attention to Warzone and possible events to attract players there.

Maybe not so much at the bottom for the spells you have someones name typed into. Might interfere with making out who's name it is. Id say the top :p
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th April 2014 06:05:59 (Last edited 13th April 2014 06:06:13)

Quoting Kushie:
Maybe not so much at the bottom for the spells you have someones name typed into. Might interfere with making out who's name it is. Id say the top :p

I agree. My main idea was just to not let the cooldown in the middle, I totally forgot about the name on combined spells.
Hopefully the cooldown can be implemented at the TOP, not middle nor bottom! Lets wait and see, I guess...
K-Zodron
Staff

15th April 2014 17:56:57

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and comments!

Quoting The Warlockk:
I think that the numbers displayed above the spells that shows cooldowns should be smaller, they are way too big, you can barely see the spell with them. Also, they are at the middle part of the spells, I think they should be moved a little bit to the bottom, like this, for example

I tested the cooldown timers some more while taking into account your concerns, but I don't think the timer really feels like it's blocking anything even while it's in the middle. We'll of course have a test server before the update, and we can take another look at this if it seems like it's actually a problem ingame.

Quoting El Viperz:
Very nice stuff to look forward to, I was wondering is this "Next Update" weeks or months away, as you said if the gold raise was coming it would be with the update?

I think a month or two is realistic, but I can't say for sure, it mostly depends on how fast we can finish the new hunting spawns and the new quests around the new capital city. I don't want to rush a gold drop change yet either, since the server is still rather new and the economy is still changing quickly.
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
15th April 2014 18:40:38

Quoting K-Zodron:

I think a month or two is realistic, but I can't say for sure, it mostly depends on how fast we can finish the new hunting spawns and the new quests around the new capital city. I don't want to rush a gold drop change yet either, since the server is still rather new and the economy is still changing quickly.

I guess whole community cant wait! :)
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
15th April 2014 19:56:36 (Last edited 15th April 2014 19:57:14)

Quoting K-Zodron:

Quoting The Warlockk:
I think that the numbers displayed above the spells that shows cooldowns should be smaller, they are way too big, you can barely see the spell with them. Also, they are at the middle part of the spells, I think they should be moved a little bit to the bottom, like this, for example

I tested the cooldown timers some more while taking into account your concerns, but I don't think the timer really feels like it's blocking anything even while it's in the middle. We'll of course have a test server before the update, and we can take another look at this if it seems like it's actually a problem ingame.

Quoting El Viperz:

Sounds good as always.
I was wondering rather than putting everything in 1 massive update quite a while away why not start to make "Patches" every few weeks with little additions/bug fixes/balancing, not only will it make the people playing even more happy but it would also look like the Game/Team is a lot more active. (I don't mean massive changes of course, but just little things that have been suggested and don't take much time), It would also make the quite big breaks between big update bearable and give people things to look forward to on a regular basis.

Edit: I think 2 months could be a long time to wait for the gold change if there is going to be one or not.

Looking forward to it, hopefully we can start getting more teasers in the near future :D
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
15th April 2014 20:36:20

Quoting El Viperz:
I was wondering rather than putting everything in 1 massive update quite a while away why not start to make "Patches" every few weeks with little additions/bug fixes/balancing, not only will it make the people playing even more happy but it would also look like the Game/Team is a lot more active. (I don't mean massive changes of course, but just little things that have been suggested and don't take much time), It would also make the quite big breaks between big update bearable and give people things to look forward to on a regular basis.

Edit: I think 2 months could be a long time to wait for the gold change if there is going to be one or not.

I entirely agree.
I understand the fact it's a package of lots of changes, but releasing them separatedly, like, monthly, would be much better.
It's really good that Staff wants everything to be as perfect as possible, but I do not understand why wait until EVERYTHING (even stuff that are not directly related, but that will happen to come within an unique update) all at once, when different things could be implemented before...
Some people might like it, but I'm not the kind of person and player that loves the "ph*bos" feeling. That's my opinion. The update sounds really amazing, but I don't get why everything has to be launched altogether, even if it takes MONTHS...
1 2 3