1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
15th April 2014 17:56:57 K-Zodron View post »
19th April 2014 14:36:00 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

11th April 2014 10:33:29 (Last edited 25th April 2014 20:27:05)

New to Zezenia? Register and start playing now for free!

[Previous devlogs: Opening of the Devlog | Second Devlog Entry]

----------------------------------------

In this week's devlog we'll talk about the new way to purchase house decoration and other tweaks that have been developed into the game during the past week.

As I mentioned last week, some time has been spent experimenting with a feature that would open containers automatically, at their original positions and sizes, when logging in to the game. Although the feature turned out to be more challenging to implement than previously thought, I'm glad to say that the feature has been finished now and will be released in the upcoming game update!

A new tab has been added to the house management dialog (#house), allowing players with access to a house to buy various decoration items. Rather than adding an NPC that sells decoration items, we decided that an interface like this would quicker for house owners, plus the fact that many of the items can not be picked up would make moving them a challenge. Note that the example items listed in the screenshot below are not final, and the available items and prices will be adjusted before the actual release of the game update.

Another thing planned for the update is the addition of some automatic events, mainly inside the warzone. Ideas include games such as capture the flag and team wars, which would be occuring during certain dates, such as on weekends, and carry out rewards to the winners to motivate people to participate. More detailed information about these next week - new ideas and feedback are of course welcome!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
The house decoration tab.
Note that the items are currently only examples, and prices and available items will change before the update.

Tweaked spellbox, with number displaying cooldown time left.

-----------------------------

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter!
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 375
Warrior
11th April 2014 11:06:46

Sweeet :D looking good.
Purple Day
Player

Pharos
Level 43
Warrior
11th April 2014 11:19:30

Awesome work!

Zezenia is growing...
Gabad
Player

Elysium
Level 41
Warrior
11th April 2014 11:33:44

Very nice! Keep up the good work.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th April 2014 11:38:03 (Last edited 24th August 2015 17:04:52)

Shakster
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Ranger
11th April 2014 12:05:07

Awesome, if the capture the flag be like the Conquer Online one.. with 3x bases and the guild have to dominate the base killing his tower, if u dominate the base ur meber come and put the flags on the tower to get more points, if u get a flag u have 2points, if u kill. Some member of other guild u get 1point, if u plant the flag on the base of ur guild u have 3points... after finish the ctf ur guils will have a reward to every member participants
Kanes Mark
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Warrior
11th April 2014 12:58:41

This is awesome K-Z! Keep the updates coming :D
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
11th April 2014 13:52:11

Good teaser, many people will come play i hope :P

Ryan~
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
11th April 2014 13:57:12

Very nice, K-zodron!!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
11th April 2014 15:16:48 (Last edited 11th April 2014 15:33:02)

I think that the numbers displayed above the spells that shows cooldowns should be smaller, they are way too big, you can barely see the spell with them. Also, they are at the middle part of the spells, I think they should be moved a little bit to the bottom, like this, for example:
EXAMPLE:
The way you are thinking to implement it:

The way I propose to be implemented instead:
P.S. Ignore the black box involving the numbers "54", just pay attention to the location of the numbers.

I like the idea of events inside the warzone, but in my opinion it would need much time to think and elaborate something proper about those events and it's not at a very high priority. It can be a high priority, yes, but the Guild War System is a much more important matter, with higher priority than this, in my opinion.

Developing a guild war system where guild leaders would need to pay a certain ammount of premium cards to subscribe their guilds in a war system, with good functions within the system and proper rewards for the winner, for example:
Minimum Ammount of a total of 20 Pcards to register a war system.
30% of the ammount of paid premium cards paid upon subscription/registration of war system are sent "to the game" (to NPCs) in order to pay for the war system function.
70% of the premium cards are given to the winning guild.

Therefore: being 2 guilds, if each guild pays 50 premium cards for the war system = Total of 100 premium cards "frozen". From 100 pcards, 30 pcards goes to the game (sticks with the NPC to pay for it) and 70 Pcards goes for the winning guild, once the war system is finished.

If possible, a proper ARENA to fight those war systems would be wayyy more important and NEEDED (to avoid intruders, noob characters, unnoficial allys helping - which isnt fair - , loot thieves...) than thinking about something in the Warzone yet.

Only then, AFTER doing these important changes about War System, there should be given an attention to Warzone and possible events to attract players there.
1 2 3