Show staff replies in this thread
23rd March 2018 15:53:40 GM Quillon View post »
23rd March 2018 19:21:43 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
23rd March 2018 17:49:55 (Last edited 23rd March 2018 17:50:24)

For everyone that that is wondering how alinor threw 2 barrels, you all are complete idiots.
but dont feel bad... quillon said there could be an invis player in soul devourers:smartass:

:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
GM Quillon
Game Master

23rd March 2018 19:21:43

Quoting Sonnema:
For everyone that that is wondering how alinor threw 2 barrels, you all are complete idiots.
but dont feel bad... quillon said there could be an invis player in soul devourers:smartass:

Hi,

There is no soul devourer in the analyzed part of movie. So, yes... It's possible.

Quillon
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
23rd March 2018 19:59:54 (Last edited 23rd March 2018 20:01:26)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Sonnema:

Hi,

There is no soul devourer in the analyzed part of movie. So, yes... It's possible.

Quillon

If you actually watch the video, there where soul Devourers to the east which would have in fact taken the person out of invis.
He would have had to go invis right next to them, so you would still see him until you ran out of his screen.

I agree though, it's useless for ely players to know this kind of information.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
23rd March 2018 22:47:58

alinor best explained it himself. His vid shows where the games scripting errors are and how it "looked" odd. I Would Like some type of compensation for your view/page boost. :smartass:8)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th March 2018 10:44:40

Quoting Alinor The Legend:
Mirin now?

I like tutorial. On the next lesson Alinor will teach you how to heal twice per second. (Note that healing spell has 1 CD cooldown)
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
24th March 2018 12:27:48

heal spell + health flask. have both set on hotkeys next to eachother xD or have 3 hands like a boss. Not very difficult : P
El Papa Dlos Helados
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Mage
24th March 2018 12:56:20

Iatric called alinor botter for throwing a barrel guys but dont blame him it is not his fault he is best friend with caste so maybe they been smoking rocks together.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
24th March 2018 19:20:18

Quoting El Papa Dlos Helados:
Iatric called alinor botter for throwing a barrel guys but dont blame him it is not his fault he is best friend with caste so maybe they been smoking rocks together.

LOOOOOL you want to marry caste dont you? your entire team does. You all send him gifts and shit. yall as gay as bruno is :smartass:
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th March 2018 09:12:12

Quoting Chronic Spears:
heal spell + health flask. have both set on hotkeys next to eachother xD or have 3 hands like a boss. Not very difficult : P

Thanks man, can you maybe upload a video so I could see it in action?
Lord Beast
Player

Pharos
Level 29
Warrior
26th March 2018 03:43:53

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Alinor The Legend:
Mirin now?

I like tutorial. On the next lesson Alinor will teach you how to heal twice per second. (Note that healing spell has 1 CD cooldown)

Alinor is so scared to lose his char that he made a video in youtube to explain himself.

If he was ok with the GIF he would leave in forum and dont botter.. but he know he is using bot and all others players, so he made this " beautiful " tutorial... hahaha

And the best part of: invisible player in soul devorer. Oh yeas :smartass:
« First
28 29 30 31 32
Last »