1 2
Mauler
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Mage
12th December 2014 22:22:18

Its nice with an update and all. I understand that zezenia is not ur Main job kz and i get it. But the lack of dedication shows. I've only played this game for 2 months and had a great Time. But it feels like playing an ot. Extremly low playerbase. Feels like anytime the servers Can get dropped when the standard prembuyers stop. And When i mean an ot i refer to OPEN TIBIA. Yes thats right. Its the same feeling more or less. There is a few very dedicated players thats played this game for years yes. But. Feels like the rest is 30dayers. Like OT. Its extremly hard to sell things. Close to impossible. Worst economy i've ever sen in a game. I understand that it might be better on Platon and elysium but i started playing at everath since platon was down When i made My first chare. And now i Don't rly feel like trying out platon since im not gonna put 500h into a character that Can be erased any second.
I didnt ment this to be a whine post. But something more is needed. A new huntspawn and crafting pots aint gonna change anything. The lack of possible improvement to chares make it boring. There is 3 quests even worth Making. Elsa, 100, 140. Rest is useless imo.
There is 2? "Real" outfits.
Expstage drops to 1x on 190+. Its like playing platon but ur the only one loosing anything when you die.
Ppl exp 170 Max 181. Then exp new chare or go idle in dp. = no more reason to actually play.
Mauler
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Mage
12th December 2014 22:33:07

And as far as i see it, you shud see Everath as more Then Platons and elysiums "Pvp" server. Because alot of ppl actually play there for alot of other reasons Then to Pvp. And atleast on My online hours. Everath had more players online Then both ely and platon.

Exp Above 140 doesnt seem Worth it. I Can shopt abit harder yeh. But i gain 5hp and a lvl 100 with buff Can outrun me on 190.
What is there to do on 200 that cant be Done by a lvl 130? There neeeeeeeed to be things worth going for, expons for, it needes to feel regarding. It just doesnt.

I Don't know, if u Don't have Time to fix etc addons. Make a competition and let ur beloved community help you. And make the "quest" to get it, hard and collect. Make 3 Random Creature items and add to lootbase of hard mobs. Ppl Will need to start buy/sell and the ppl that cant afford maby buy premcards to get there favourite addon. Making a sprite doesnt take that long to do.
Engineer
Player

Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
14th December 2014 11:17:10

What if im 44lv and cant get some of the achievements that you get at the beginning? And will be there any rewards for them? It would be great and worth doing them.

Also I recommend adding achievements for visiting secret places, so exploring would be worth a while too :)
The Greatest
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
14th December 2014 12:49:22

Do NOT reduce damage of any class. It's horrible idea.
Endo
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Warrior
29th December 2014 10:41:45

Grave digging. Very nice content ^^
1 2