wow, that's some healing there
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
8th February 2015 21:29:45

Quoting K-Zodron:
Platon is patched, can you check if they work properly now?

Rogues spells are patched in all servers, I have checked and verified :).

Also, please check emails I sent (as a few were recently sent) for vocational tweaks regarding spells!

Thank you and have a nice day!

~Galator~
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
9th February 2015 10:23:26

So its the first hour I am online after the update. I was told you can get 20 crystal dragon products as a hard long collect as max and now I get this.
[12:14:41] Osvald: You wanted a challenge to collect, so collect 25 demon lord skins for me. Come back and do not forget to bring them all!

So come on, put some baance in there. 20 crystal products take like 4-5 times less time to collect. Other than that you need a warrior to hunt in demon lords, so the product is less common. Demon lord skins had to remain 15 instead of increasing that one. Why would someone make 25 demon lord skins and leave azure, xyo, crystal 20 as max.
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
9th February 2015 13:08:47

Quoting Baltas:
Other than that you need a warrior to hunt in demon lords, so the product is less common.

Seriously...?
Bloodovsky
Player

Elysium
Level 145
Warrior
9th February 2015 16:29:54 (Last edited 9th February 2015 16:31:10)

A bug in new city, i think.

I went in to that room, and i was clicking everything, i closed doors ... and I cant leave it now, :D

http://scr.hu/2ei7/tj1ap
K-Zodron
Staff

10th February 2015 04:02:01

Quoting Baltas:
So its the first hour I am online after the update. I was told you can get 20 crystal dragon products as a hard long collect as max and now I get this.
[12:14:41] Osvald: You wanted a challenge to collect, so collect 25 demon lord skins for me. Come back and do not forget to bring them all!

So come on, put some baance in there. 20 crystal products take like 4-5 times less time to collect. Other than that you need a warrior to hunt in demon lords, so the product is less common. Demon lord skins had to remain 15 instead of increasing that one. Why would someone make 25 demon lord skins and leave azure, xyo, crystal 20 as max.

All the products that are exclusive to hard have an amount of 5 or 10. For medium length, it's multiplied by 2 and for long it's multiplied by 3. So at most you can get 30 demon lord skins, or 30 crystal dragon wings or whatever. It works the way it should work, and of course the reward is much higher if you collect those demon lord skins as opposed to one of the weaker products.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
10th February 2015 06:54:46

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Baltas:

All the products that are exclusive to hard have an amount of 5 or 10. For medium length, it's multiplied by 2 and for long it's multiplied by 3. So at most you can get 30 demon lord skins, or 30 crystal dragon wings or whatever. It works the way it should work, and of course the reward is much higher if you collect those demon lord skins as opposed to one of the weaker products.

But it's not higher on training, 30 crystal things same amount as 90 dragon hearts or 30 demon lord skins for example on training and guess twice which one is faster to get but this all means more cancelling so more card usage, awesome for you but not for us.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
10th February 2015 21:35:54

That kind of changes require even more canceling, ye that would be more profit for k-z if people would make as many training as tasks as before. But talking about myself I kinda stopped training while being semi inactive due to rl. Used couple hundreds of cards in the last few months on my trainings as I trained few chars. But now I just know I cannot repeat my training routine cuz of 90 dragon hearts and 30 demon lords skins...

Maybe thats all right tho, people are not supposed to train all the time without much of the efforts. But we know thats not the reason of the change
Woll
Player

Elysium
Level 207
Warrior
3rd March 2015 05:40:29

Not trying to revive this thread, but the only time I had to play this new update was yesterday and I would like to say that it got awesome.
Really nice work at the mapping and the new monsters!!

The only thing I would complain is the size of the loot button... It could be a bit bigger, but who cares.

Altogether, this was one of the best updates in my opinion.
Hubbs
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
5th March 2015 19:37:55

Quoting Senhor Das Armas:
Not trying to revive this thread, but the only time I had to play this new update was yesterday and I would like to say that it got awesome.
Really nice work at the mapping and the new monsters!!

The only thing I would complain is the size of the loot button... It could be a bit bigger, but who cares.

Altogether, this was one of the best updates in my opinion.

Yeah i agree with the loot button is to small should be bigger
1 2 3 4