1 2 3
Last »
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
2nd April 2015 11:16:28 (Last edited 9th December 2018 16:35:24)

Hi,
1. Monster raids Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
As it says above, monster raids. It could be creeps, orcs, thieves etc.The other stronger monsters shouldn't spawn in town, it should be located somewhere in a premium area outside a town. Raids will bring more active players for sure, so why not?

2. Warzone raids Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Maybe spawn some monster raid event in warzone monster such like Zor'Varuk, Dragons, Nocturne etc... People could try out the monsters, and also have fun :)

3. Events Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
It could be anything, football event, last man standing event etc...some events at least to bring more players active and online!

Examples Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Full Moon Event (Proposal by Leary) All monsters turns to red name, only monsters that yield over 3000 experience so rage of elixirs can't be abused
Last Man Standing (Warzone fight)
Hide and seek/Find the GM/Find Item
Football tournament
Tic Tac Toe
Team fight (warzone fight, all teams fighting)
Easter Event (Special quest as a reward you get some easter eggs)
Protect the king (Events by KZ)
Capture the flag (Events by KZ)
Christmas event
Halloween event
Lottery

4. Gathering System Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
As you can see gathering resources now is kinda dead at the moment, but it could be saved by adding more gathering resources such like: mushrooms, some kind of ore, silver. This is only some examples

5. Staff/gamemaster list
As you can see above it's simple add a staff list to see which gamemasters and staff are current active in the team, it could be good to see who are currently working.

6. Different contest (Sprite contest/Best video contest/Best Zezenia logo/Zezenia Quiz/Best looking house/Writing contest)

7. Outfits Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Maybe it's a time for new outfits?New hair outfit? New beard outfit? New body outfit? Just some examples...

8. Graphic Improvments (furniture, nature, spells, etc..) [N/A]
Maybe it's a time for new graphic?
- Fire Shield and Absorbing Aura needs new animation/graphics
- Fire Being need a new sprite
- New backpacks, we have only colored and countries backpacks. We need new backpacks such like demon bp, orc bp etc...

9. Locate party function
Add a locate party function on minimap if your party members are close make it so you can see them as a dot on the minimap, this would help alot in war to find where your team is fighting.

10. Warzone backpacks proposal
When you have all your backpacks open, and when you join warzone and leave warzone, all backpacks you had open gets closed. That's kinda annoying to open all again. Make it so all backpacks are open as before you joined, when leaving warzone.

11. Different sprites for bosses
Different sprites for bosses would look more alike like a boss and cool, why same sprite as a regular monster? Bosses that definitely need different sprite are; Villumb, Jovsrettok, Hrekkland and Birlusk Thyns. You can add weapon or something, thunder effect to birlusk. But the bosses need still to look alike.

12. Entering Towns
When entering town, green/orange text appears on screen. Example when you travel to caerfa, "Caerfa" shows up in your screen

13. Fishing bait system
Create a fishing bait shop, a NPC who sells worm, meat, ham to increase catch rate. Right click to attach the bait to your fishing rod and right click again to detach from your fishing rod.)

14. Monthly Polls
It's good to create new polls to see what the majority want or don't want to add into the game or maybe change something. Saving old polls too so you can browse and check for the old results.

15. Black Friday
25th - 27th Nov which will lead to more $$ = more features and new content.

16. Missing monsters [Suggest new monsters here!]
Jungle: Hydra, Tiger, Gorilla, Panther, Crocodiles, Lizards
Desert: Sand Scorpion, Mummies
Evil Werewolf, Banshee
Ice Crystal Spiders, Ice Elemental, Frost Giant

17. Dynamic citizens
NPCs just walking around acting like normal people, talking about their trades and lives.

18. Dynamic travelling merchants
Dynamic travelling merchants/salesman, selling and buying a few rare things, appearing in different towns randomly

19. Advertisement
Zezenia needs advertisement badly to increase their players base, it has been same if not even less players for years. The best solutions; twitch, youtube, otservlist ads.

20. Weather system (Fog/Rain/Thunder/Snow)
Most of the sages has approved this proposal still no response from staff
Click here for more information

21. Elemental Damage
Click here for more information

22. Death body proposal
Whenever I see a death body, it can be for few seconds ago, maybe 10 minutes ago, maybe 20 minutes ago. We never know because of same death body graphics so my idea is simple make different sprites and would be really helpful at wars.
0-5 minutes - fresh death body
5-10 minutes - death body (less blood)
10+ - rotten body
After death body - skeleton?

23. Guild Logo/Description
As title says enable guild logo and description. Guild description was enabled before but it got disabled when you could create guild ingame. It's important to have a guild description to see what the guild's goal or aim is etc. Guild logo which means you choose one picture/avatar for your guild.

24. Forum Improvments
- Be able to create one poll at forum thread.
- Be able to create group conversation in private messages
- Like/Dislike button (Isak Sworder likes this post)
- Posts, counts how many posts you have posted
- Enable so you can add an avatar for your forum.
- More choice of emojis

25. Better teaser information
Need much much better teaser information for updates, even small ones. Add some story to it to make it interesting. We added these Lince Ghosts and Unholy Dreadlords etc and there is absolutely 0 backstory or reason or anything.. One common thing you see in almost every single game is there is a story to make it fun and interesting. Zezenia lost this long long ago.

26. Dungeons rework
Dungeons need a rework indeed, it's waste of premium cards and it's only normal monsters in a safe zone. I rather go hunt normally and get better exp, and why spend 100 premium cards when you can spend 5 cards to get a boss task and maybe get a better item. Make dungeons harder not only one path to go, make it more open like a dungeon cave. The monsters in dungeon should have some percent of looting a rare item maybe a gem? If you collect 10 gems you get a nice rare outfit or maybe access to a hidden town.
And I also agree that every dungeon should have a boss monster or anything that makes it hard in the end.
Make stages to dungeon, let's say if you complete four times demon dungeon then the next level starts in demon dungeon in your fifth time, maybe add a extra demon lords, demon boss, puzzles, etc...

27. Improvements of levling up
- Add some firework animation when you level up
- Fill up mana and health when you advance level

28. Displaying amount of potions left Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Example when you use mana vial it will show down there when it says "Using item..." into "You got 500 mana vials left". Since some people don't have backpacks open, when they play with hotkeys.

29. Improvement of the spell "Beast Call"
They could make a book when u make the shaman subclass quest, with a list of summonable creatures, and then you can write the name of the creature you want to summon, instead of select on a list... as you do with divine touch or another spell that you need to write the name of the player.

30. Display text if name is available
This is a simple proposal when creating new character it should display green text "This name is available" or with red text "This name is already taken".

31. More random side quests
Kill Tasks, Brewing Tasks, Exploring Tasks, History tasks especially at lower levels to keep the game fun and involved.

32. Guild party and broadcast message
Right click in the guild tab for option "Invite all to party", every guild member online will recieve one invitation for party but if you are in a party already there will be notification about inviting guild party. This could be spammed by regular members the only solution to this is only leader and vice leaders can use this function.
Broadcast message, right click at guild tab for option "Write broadcast message", every guild member online will recieve broadcast text on their screen with the color green/orange. This function can only be used by the leader
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

33. More map markers Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
As title simply says add more choice of map markers, currently we have only one at the moment.

34. Inviting player through VIP list
Sometimes it can get really annoying when somebody has name like example -> "Quintexalleaorq". So my suggestion is you can right click at the player you want to invite in VIP list and then click option "Invite player to party".

35. Change Guild Name
Option to change guild name, for a small fee of premium cards.

36. Gathering Potion chance
Gathering potion give a chance to the collector take 2-3 four leaf clover, sugar beet, etc, instead of 1.

37. Spell Ideas (Give some ideas for new spells!)
Nature Gathering - Nature Gathering is a shaman spell, allowing them to regain mana everytime they deal damage for 20 minutes
Blood Thirst - Blood Thirst is a barbarian spell, allowing them to regain health everytime they deal damage with their basic attack for 5 mintues.
Ignite - Ignite is a pyromancer spell, Ignite is an offensive pyromancer spell that deals a moderate amount of true damage over 6 seconds.
Holy Sword - Holy Sword is a paladin spell, the one and only distance paladin spell that can be used to cause damage.
Double Strike - Double Strike is a barbarian spell, allowing them to make double strike attack based on basic damage.
Last Man Standing - Becomes immune to death for 10 seconds, during which his health cannot fall below a certain amount and you won't able to heal. Represent the fury of the berseker, that never surrender even into the eyes of death.
Dawn of the phoenix Big AoE damage from pyromancers, when you have 10% or less HP you can burst yourself into a giant explosion sacrificing yourself but taking a lot of'em with you.
Friendly Shield Shaman shields the target allied friend for 5 seconds, the shield recover 50-100 HP depending on chance.

38. Free talent point reset
As the title above says free talent point reset only 1 reset per account. If it's for every character it would be to OP.

39. Task Counter Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
I believe this the most favourite proposal in zezenia that has not been implemented yet. Displaying the amount when you kill a monster in your task "You have killed 301 lions out of 500" with orange/blue/green text.

40. Different Arrows Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Since the start of the zezenia there has only been 2-3 arrow types, javelins doesn't count. Warriors has plenty of weapons to choose to be fair rangers need something to choose between too. Great examples of other arrow types; fire arrow, elemental arrow, armor penetration, ice arrow. Makes the rangers more gameplay much more funnier!

41. Different Weapon TypesZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum Screenshot
At the moment the gameplay for warriors is pretty much basic, would be better if you could choose what strategy type you want to play such like one handed weapon, two handed weapon, sword + shield (right now). Ofcourse this means less defensive for these with no shield, and two handed should have less attack speed because two handed usually intend to be heavier weapon and deal more damage.

42. New Attributes/Talents (Post your ideas too please!) Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Attack Speed, armor Penetration, magic penetration, magic Resistance (pvp), light

43. Enchantment Items Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Be able to enchant items with different attributes, such as attack speed, armor penetration, magic penetration, magic Resistance, critical chance, critical damage, etc.

44. Magic Defense itemsZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum Screenshot Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
This proposal is pretty much like proposal 39 and 40. Focusing on to improving the gameplay for the main three classes, especially as a mage you want some magic defense on you. A great example that should have magic defense is the magic robe from the quest. This item name is "magic robe" and yet there is not giving any magic to you not even a magic level, completely most useless item so far.

45. Reworks (Do wanna change something?)
- When shamans paralyze one target, you shouldn't be able to haste after 1 second.
- Shaman is a main healing class and should definitely have a better healing spell.
- Nature Aid decrease cooldown from 20 minutes to 6 minutes
- Firewall and dark spikes raise cooldown from 1 minute to 2,5 minutes

46. Beds
Currently, beds have only decoration purposes, so I think it wouldn't hurt to increase mana regain. I especially like the idea about making it non-related to food and level based.

47. Improve Task NPCs
The task NPC is very annoying at the moment, there's no player line for it you gotta catch it before other people catch it. Most of the newcomers handle the NPC wrong, also there could be annoying ones holding task NPC or blocking. So I suggest make task NPCs same as usual shops and let everyone speak with task NPC.

48. Mana Bar
As the title says above, mana bar near the yellow health bar ingame. You can choose if you want to enable this system by going in options.

49. Build Farm
As the title says above, build farm in houses with gardens. You can plant several plants and flowers. Tomatoes, apples, oranges, the big flowers that costs 10k. If you want plant something your going to need example a "tomato seed" and right click at earth, it will take 3-7 days to finally grow 100%.

50. Mining
The title pretty much says it all. Mining will interest some other people to do other things ingame than hunting and camping bosses, this will bring an economic interest to the miner. There is already things such like bronze ore, silver ore, forged brone...so why not?
-----------
Note that this is only some proposals, do you have a proposal to discuss? Do you have an idea? Don't hesitate to comment and discuss.
------------
Special thanks to; Lion The Warmaster, Kharab , Zaza, Ryan The Alcomist, Leary

Sincerely,
Isak Sworder
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
2nd April 2015 12:23:37

I agree, i have one more .... Add a locate party function on minimap if your party members are close make is so you can see them as a Dot on the minimap, this would help alot in War to find where your team is fighting.

Ryan~
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
2nd April 2015 12:46:48 (Last edited 2nd April 2015 12:48:33)

Quoting Ryan Warlord:
I agree, i have one more .... Add a locate party function on minimap if your party members are close make is so you can see them as a Dot on the minimap, this would help alot in War to find where your team is fighting.

Ryan~

Agreed, added to the main post
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
2nd April 2015 18:37:24

Tic tac toe - u cant win against a plaer who knows the game.

Arena 1vs1? someone, kill me in arena 1vs1. Or kill henley, or galator, or kurtius, or luis sainzz...
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
2nd April 2015 18:43:17

Quoting Ryan Warlord:

Ryan~

This one was proposed before by someone and I support it
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
2nd April 2015 18:48:35 (Last edited 2nd April 2015 18:48:53)

Quoting Baltas:
Arena 1vs1? someone, kill me in arena 1vs1. Or kill henley, or galator, or kurtius, or luis sainzz...

Seriously? Who doesn't know how to play tic tac toe? Staff will just give instructions before the event starts. And about the arena proposal, maybe it could be different tournaments like mage vs mage, warrior vs warrior and ranger vs ranger etc..
Godlike
Player

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
3rd April 2015 02:36:41

Quoting Baltas:

Baltas can't beat me in tic tac toe and he knows it.

But +1 to this thread
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
3rd April 2015 04:13:00

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Baltas:

Seriously? Who doesn't know how to play tic tac toe? Staff will just give instructions before the event starts. And about the arena proposal, maybe it could be different tournaments like mage vs mage, warrior vs warrior and ranger vs ranger etc..

@tic tac toe. I am not about the rules. I am about the strategy. Variation is so little that u can learn how to never lose within a minute

@arena. Warrior vs warrior? Sounds extremely fun...
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 14:05:54

Raids(some strong monsters and maybe some boss), new items to gather and possibility to make new potions, gm\staff list and outfits. Great ideas, the game really need those.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
5th April 2015 15:10:03

bump

< >
1 2 3
Last »