Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Do you like it? :D
Jojo
Sage

Elysium
Level 376
Warrior
16th August 2015 15:46:08

Really nice work man, hopefully kz sees this and buys all your work for zezenia.
Zaka Maramovi
Premium

Elysium
Level 653
Mage
16th August 2015 16:31:48

Your work is incredible, like to see it here.. Nice job!
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
16th August 2015 16:44:14

I hope kz gonna introduce this spirites to the zezenia of course if he ask you :)

ANYWAY GREAT JOB
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
16th August 2015 16:48:21 (Last edited 16th August 2015 16:53:17)

Ofc, your sprites are really nice... Anyway, question is, are you tryin to donate zezenia with all your sprites. Or it is rather, just advertisement, and you are looking for new clients. And these examles are used or non-used yet. If yes, where? As community, we just would know.
Saphron
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
16th August 2015 18:08:19

Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Ofc, your sprites are really nice... Anyway, question is, are you tryin to donate zezenia with all your sprites. Or it is rather, just advertisement, and you are looking for new clients. And these examles are used or non-used yet. If yes, where? As community, we just would know.

Well I share my sprites around just for comments and critique, sometimes one or two people will contact me to teach them how to do such things, or to buy few things.These visible here are not used anywhere, and I doubt they ever will be since they were made as a challenge with my fellow friends to prove who is better at pixelart ^____^

Saizo
Player

Elysium
Level 132
Warrior
16th August 2015 18:47:13

Bruuuuh very nice! I like 10/10
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
16th August 2015 19:39:53 (Last edited 16th August 2015 19:40:30)

Quoting Saphron:
Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:

Well I share my sprites around just for comments and critique, sometimes one or two people will contact me to teach them how to do such things, or to buy few things.These visible here are not used anywhere, and I doubt they ever will be since they were made as a challenge with my fellow friends to prove who is better at pixelart ^____^

That sprite is actually amazing, keep up the good work.

I really like the character sprites as well.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
16th August 2015 20:12:25

If i were kz id fire the guy who makes sprite in this game cuz its shit compared to what you make, very nice!
Saphron
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Warrior
16th August 2015 20:18:26

Haha thank you guys for your feedback ^_____^

1 2 3