1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
21st January 2018 17:39:21 GM Quillon View post »
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
24th March 2017 14:04:30 (Last edited 24th March 2017 14:06:39)

I deleted dgada ; ' D (jk perma ban bahah)
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th March 2017 17:37:16

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
You're too early, april fools in 8 days.

PS. i would like to inform Kamy Mythlogic for supplying me with collects.

It isn't too early, it's like the third thread. We are owning it for a looooong time. :(

Try winning a war once in a while and not like come to en empty server and say you own it. There's difference.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
24th March 2017 17:40:12 (Last edited 24th March 2017 17:40:40)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:

It isn't too early, it's like the third thread. We are owning it for a looooong time. :(

Try winning a war once in a while and not like come to en empty server and say you own it. There's difference.

Exist an difference between be kicked, like u guys, and be retired like me and my team are.
Stubbie
Player

Pharos
Level 400
Mage
24th March 2017 18:14:42 (Last edited 24th March 2017 18:15:59)

Quoting Dancore:

We will check it,
Thanks for the information. :smartass:
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
24th March 2017 19:47:23

What's my payment?
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
24th March 2017 20:24:02 (Last edited 24th March 2017 20:25:13)

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:

Exist an difference between be kicked, like u guys, and be retired like me and my team are.

What happened with you guys in everath? - Kicked
What happened with you guys in Pharos? - Kicked

i know you got kicked in 2 pvp servers and claim to own a dead one.
Big congrats :D
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th March 2017 21:12:43

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:

Yeah i've been doing quite loads of things for being kicked as well as last "fight" we had you all died and logged out.

Not sure where you aim with your words in here, maybe you want to look like a tough guy in front of your team or something... Doesn't really matter what you say since everybody already know the facts.

Maybe the team who kills lvl 100's with 4 man group adores you or something but i guess it's not even hard from people which 1 gets soloed on lvl 190 mage and another one dies by 1 mage and 1 ranger on 215 paladin.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
24th March 2017 23:34:53

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:

Yeah i've been doing quite loads of things for being kicked as well as last "fight" we had you all died and logged out.

Not sure where you aim with your words in here, maybe you want to look like a tough guy in front of your team or something... Doesn't really matter what you say since everybody already know the facts.

Maybe the team who kills lvl 100's with 4 man group adores you or something but i guess it's not even hard from people which 1 gets soloed on lvl 190 mage and another one dies by 1 mage and 1 ranger on 215 paladin.

You're just a dog that bark and doesn't bite.

Everytime I login to seek some fun, you logout. I wonder why.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
25th March 2017 02:38:45

when you log into a server with 6 online! some kids are to funny! :P
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th March 2017 03:12:48

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Dancore:

You're just a dog that bark and doesn't bite.

Everytime I login to seek some fun, you logout. I wonder why.

Quite the opposite. You're the same as Leary tho, a lot of talk and showoff just to inhance something in your life ;)

Last time you came after my noobchar with Kamy, i relog on Dancore and tell you if you wanna fight let's fight then. You log out in the spawn and Kamy suicides and just Zzzzzz like always.
1 2 3 4
Last »