1 2 3 4 5
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd June 2017 10:11:54 K-Zodron View post »
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
21st June 2017 19:42:54 (Last edited 21st June 2017 19:46:22)

Quoting Zaza:
Quoting Jeezus:
Quoting Horroroller:
Quoting Epexion:
very poor update, no real content, no real quests, no real monsters just some poor programming and horrible mapping.

Do not be so negative and so anonymous.

I would have to agree with some of what he is saying.
This will be two updates without any new monsters to hunt, so the only thing which would bring me back is the dungeon but once I've done that there's nothing new.

You're still here wreaking havoc on the game and as I see you do everything now that will not change.

You guys said this "summer" update was going to be a big one, yet it lacks content.

You keep making lower level islands which no one uses, you're not getting any "NEW" players everyone who plays has been playing years now, if you want to make these new islands useful then maybe market the game a little and try to get new players in.
Then you have the problem if you do get new players I doubt many would stay long due to the inactivity of the Admins and the behavior of certain GMs which is spread not only across this forum but others as well, so you cannot delete those threads/posts like you do here.

I pretty much disagree with everything you said here.

I think the update adds some nice things and in the last 6 months the 'staff' has been more active. Hopefully that continues and Horror keeps working with KZ and motivates him to get some new scripts and class updates ;)

"Speedrate servers ruin low level 1-100 tiers, but people wont play Zezenia on lower rates...."

-From someone who has always played Elysium for 5 years... I can tell you this is just plain false. Even with the stupid (IMO) speedrate servers people still come to Elysium.. just look at the online numbers and levels of players.

Even if new players only spend 1 day or 1 week in the new town... it is crucial that the beginning of the game is interesting and engaging. You can NEVER spend too much time developing these areas to grow a game.

Its only false because its the only non pvp world. Your trying to say if they had a speed rate non pvp you wouldnt play it? Sure you would if you wanted to level up another character.

Same goes for why elysium still has players. And continue getting them. It is the only nonpvp server. Its where all the players who were either kicked from war or just rpgers go.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
21st June 2017 19:48:16

Quoting K-Zodron:
The public test server has been opened - read through this announcement to learn what's new!

First of all, instead of releasing all summer update changes at once, we decided to release a part of the update earlier. This means that phase 1 of the summer update will be released before the end of June.

New Beginner City
We're introducing a new city with emphasis on availability of spawns and NPCs to newcomers. Basically the city is very small so all services are easy to find. There should be spawns in every direction for newbies, so that they can easily find hunting grounds.

However, we will not make this the starter city yet in this update. The new city will need new quests and guides before we can set it as the default beginner city.

You can get to the new city by asking captain Leo to take you to the

What is the point of having a warzone boss that yields high experience when you get warzone supplies for free. Thats simply idiotic
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
21st June 2017 19:48:16 (Last edited 21st June 2017 19:48:56)

I have a 150 warrior and 80 ranger on Elysium so it's no issue.

I would quit for good if Elysium died to a Speed Rate PvM server.

You are right that new players would choose the speed rate server. But I will always argue that is bad for the game.

The boss is for fun and it's a rare spawn. The end
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
21st June 2017 19:49:27

Quoting Zaza:
I have a 150 warrior and 80 ranger on Elysium so it's no issue.

I would quit for good if Elysium died to a Speed Rate PvM server.

You are right that new players would choose the speed rate server. But I will always argue that is bad for the game.

And i can also argue that nonpvp is bad for the game sense without wars in pvp servers players quit. So its just a personal opinion.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
21st June 2017 19:53:30 (Last edited 21st June 2017 19:58:13)

Except the server numbers immediately prove that opinion wrong... shrug

You offer people free money without working everyone will take it. But it is not good for the future :)
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
21st June 2017 20:21:04

Quoting Zaza:
Except the server numbers immediately prove that opinion wrong... shrug

You offer people free money without working everyone will take it. But it is not good for the future :)

The numbers prove nothing, if there was a 15 minute auto kick system then I would agree.
My team could populate Pharos to 200+ people if we wanted to, you also have a lot of people AFK training.

The second statement is highly contested as 1st world country are working towards a basic income system due to the industry changing but that's a total different subject.

There isn't many new players at all it's all recycled players, unless K-Z tracks it I doubt we will ever find out how many new players are actually joining and staying.

A lot of what is being said is subjective, imo it won't be enough to bring me or a few others who have quit on my team back.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
21st June 2017 20:32:34

I have been playing games like this for 15+ years so I just speak from my experiences and seeing server numbers.

Even with 15min auto-kick you would see Elysium matches Pharos for active online players. Saying you could do 200+ is kind of pointless statement.. .cool?

No game like this should have separate speed-rate servers. If you want to bump every server exp rate that's fine, but creating 4 totally different servers... no words how bad a decision that was :( There should really only be 2 servers right now. PvP and non-PvP with the same exp rates.

Yeah most players are old and new players is really unknown. you have played too much and too long like me so our interest just comes and goes randomly as with any game.
El Mario
Player

Elysium
Level 310
Warrior
21st June 2017 21:05:51

- Added spaces as thousand separator in the market dialog price column.

Thank you so much.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st June 2017 21:09:30 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:05:34)

Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
21st June 2017 23:13:50

Foggy demon drops a normal red demon skin lol?
1 2 3 4 5