1 2 3
Last »
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
24th September 2017 19:08:21

In this thread we are going to talk about what in Zezenia needs a visual upgrade, remake or retouch.
Please post anything you can think of.
Keep in mind, this is a long-term project and requires some time. Hopefully gradually in each update we can fix some visual issues :P

Let's start:
- Fire Being remake
- All excessive recolors

Feel free to suggest anything, ranging from items, enviroment, monsters and so on.
I appreciate, if you can provide an image

Cheers
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
24th September 2017 19:34:56

The base character model needs to be changed it looks awkward.
A lot of the outfits are pretty bad at certain angle.

Monster animations could do with a change as currently they all use the same few.
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
24th September 2017 19:41:14

@Jeezus
Can you tell more, what do you mean with last sentence. All use the same few?
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
24th September 2017 19:56:51 (Last edited 24th September 2017 20:00:34)

If we going to speak about graphic/changes here are my list:
- Fire Being (I agree totally because it makes no sense it has the same graphic as the ground when it dies)
- Dragons/Azures/Crystals/Xqyian (As you mentioned earlier this could use a graphic upgrade since everything is just a recolor and could be a bit edited and have their own graphic)
- Demon Lord (It's just a black recolor it could use a upgrade)
- Orc Monsters (Not really important but it could use a edit or just maybe add 1-2 new orcs like "Orc Summoner" etc..)
- Humanoids (Thieves, Bandits, Dark Ranger, Outlaw, Savage, Highwayman. They have just a normal boring outfit maybe they could be added a weapon, hat, a bow or something to make the monsters look more interesting to hunt)
- Keys/Paper/Quest Items (Almost keys/quest items has the same outline and just some poor recolor, which makes this quite boring)
- Thaddeus Quest reward (From what I understand you get the outfit reward and if you change outfit the outfits disappear and when you try to select after outfits the outfit is gone and you can't even change colors)
Dynamic NPCs/Travelling Merchants (Create outfits for normal people who lives in cities, talks about their lives and trades. Some example; townswoman, jester, fisherman, merchant, guardian, blacksmith guy etc...

This is only graphic suggestions, I can add a bit more later

Edit: Doing some different monster animations like dragons spits fire or something but maybe it can be hard to change / or a golem slams the ground etc...
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
24th September 2017 20:12:46

Quoting Caynez:
@Jeezus
Can you tell more, what do you mean with last sentence. All use the same few?

Correct, a lot of monsters just use the warlocks death blow animation.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th September 2017 20:26:16

I want ssg outfit already... ss3 is a bit old :/
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
24th September 2017 20:29:33 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:20:39)

Professor Zoom
Player

Elysium
Level 130
Warrior
24th September 2017 20:40:53

Fix the animation of the Giant Beetles, it look like they are flying instead of walk...

And i would think about a remake of some creatures like:
- Wolves(they are really ugly lol).
- Goblin and Goblin Chief.
- Orknies.
- Demon.
- Orcs.
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
24th September 2017 21:30:35

idk if someone agree with me,but the old thunder of shaman was much more beautiful
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
24th September 2017 23:01:43

Quoting Wyhual:
idk if someone agree with me,but the old thunder of shaman was much more beautiful

Agreed
1 2 3
Last »