24th September 2017 23:26:57

You should make outfits base on classes.. so not everyone is the same
Angus Stark
Player

Elysium
Level 276
Warrior
24th September 2017 23:38:06

I think the Boss chart had to be more differentiated from the other normal bugs.

The boats for the trip could actually be ships and not a huddle of wood, there is difficulty for beginners to identify these places as a ship to go.

Some weapon animations like the Thunder Hammer are welcome.

Just as he has an outfit with a bow he could have one with a wand and another with a sword and shield.

And basically a review on some bugs that have already been cited in the post.
Light Wizard
Player

Pharos
Level 120
Mage
25th September 2017 01:18:54 (Last edited 25th September 2017 01:21:05)

I believe monsters should have different spells from the characters. (example Inferno Demon / Pyromancer) would facilitate and greatly improve.
At least one other color. Like that.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

And the blood of insects is of a different color too. (green)
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
25th September 2017 02:52:56 (Last edited 25th September 2017 02:54:16)

Quoting Skorilieeeloei:
14) New bodies for the bosses

Almost all the bosses in the game has the same body of your monsters or just some details that differ it of the others.
My proposal is give them a new body.
Examples:

Hrekkand -> The body of old Orknie General is a good idea
Galiantors -> Do a big armor in itself
Jovsrettok -> Some mushrooms in the body

https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/9689/1

___

Quoting Leary:
22) More furnitures
Like the name says xD

https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/11914
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
25th September 2017 06:56:12 (Last edited 5th November 2018 01:20:47)

Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
25th September 2017 07:27:24

Quoting Angus Stark:
The boats for the trip could actually be ships and not a huddle of wood, there is difficulty for beginners to identify these places as a ship to go.

If you cant tell that the current boats doesnt look like boats, youre pretty retarded :P

We need to improve zezenia. Players are getting higher level quickly..
Its sad that the strongest monster is an unholy at this point... thats a littel sad.
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
25th September 2017 11:37:30

Thank for your suggestions. I'm organizing a to-do list by categories,, and then planning about how and when implement those graphical revamps ;)

Keep em coming, also provide images etc, because I'm not into Zezenia as a player that much :P
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
25th September 2017 17:50:22

My opinion..

1. All outfits need to be remade, using class or vocation inspiration, no dragon ball Z outfits, remove them all, they don't fit with this RPG game and is the first thing i got negative feedback from with over 100 players reffered by me. Make base outfits like tibia model with ability to get addons for them using ingame collectibles or products. This will also succeed in stabilizing economy

2. Monster Attack Animations, There are very few of these and most monsters use the same one, Warlock spell animations for instance.

3. Spawn and cave detail. Add more environment and feel to spawns and terrain, not just bare walls and dirt. or walls and grass, this game lacks environment and RPG feel.

Ryan~
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th September 2017 18:14:02

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
My opinion..

1. All outfits need to be remade, using class or vocation inspiration, no dragon ball Z outfits, remove them all, they don't fit with this RPG game and is the first thing i got negative feedback from with over 100 players reffered by me. Make base outfits like tibia model with ability to get addons for them using ingame collectibles or products. This will also succeed in stabilizing economy

2. Monster Attack Animations, There are very few of these and most monsters use the same one, Warlock spell animations for instance.

3. Spawn and cave detail. Add more environment and feel to spawns and terrain, not just bare walls and dirt. or walls and grass, this game lacks environment and RPG feel.

Ryan~

Referrals

7. Ryan The Alcomist 35
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
25th September 2017 19:51:40

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
My opinion..

Ryan~

Referrals

7. Ryan The Alcomist 35

Your argument is that because i only have 35 people that made characters that clicked my referral link that i have only brought 35 people to the game? You have more server autism than i thought. For one the referral system wasn't always in place, also some people forgot to use it or i never even bothered to use it in the first place and just mentioned this game and it brought people here from my numerous tibia teams i'm involved with. I'm not here to have a flame war with some nerd, i put in my input on real issues in the game in hopes it comes back top life better in the future. so kindly go fuck yourself, you are a nobody only known on this game as a has been. deuces.
1 2 3 4
Last »