1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th April 2018 09:00:53 GM Quillon View post »
28th April 2018 13:12:46 GM Quillon View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th April 2018 00:21:18 (Last edited 28th April 2018 00:26:44)

Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
28th April 2018 04:39:51

IF THE MAP LET YOU DO IT IS NOT ILLEGAL < quillon you need to understand that my friend

how you going to ban someone for being smart

when you find someone doing something like ht savage was doing dont you think you need to change map on future updates instead of banning him?

IF WEBSITE LET YOU CREATE TROLL NAMES THEN IS NOT ILLEGAL <people will write a name and click create usually next thing u know your ban for name

its your problem you need to fix the system make it so we cant create troll names.

FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW:

a week before i got hacked i sended an email to customer support about my concern since i had my first ever created email adress on my account info which i didnt have access to it for very long time, i also mention that i wasn't able to buy more than 200 cards because i didnt activate it or w.e.

ofc i never received a reply on it

so when i got hacked i wasnt able to recover the account since i didnt have access to my email adress so i remember telling the guys that were at temple to not lose their time trying to help me until i found out i had a character on same account already logged in so i manage to ban myself by killing 3 players.

ofc he helped me get a new email on the account info after dancore and some other guys contact him8) didnt recover exp and items tho

but well im easy going so i was already lvling a new mage but quillon came to power abuse the guys and got kornellius ban and everyone was dis motivated.

i told quillon that he is way too hard on players on such a small comunity you cant do that the solution cant be BAN THEM ALL !!!! ALL THE TIME:D
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
28th April 2018 05:17:31

Every time you do something smart to safe supplies its game weakness abuse, after 1 warning he will search for more reasons to get you automaticly banned.. witch hunt.

About ur item Koluz; Josh had to give the items to him on a alt character in order to get unbanned.. im surprised he didnt give it back to you YET, its been close to a mo month now haha.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
28th April 2018 05:20:39

Quoting Agron:
Every time you do something smart to safe supplies its game weakness abuse, after 1 warning he will search for more reasons to get you automaticly banned.. witch hunt.

About ur item Koluz; Josh had to give the items to him on a alt character in order to get unbanned.. im surprised he didnt give it back to you YET, its been close to a mo month now haha.

Anyway, just my ban made most of my team realise its not worth our time anymore...
GM Quillon
Game Master

28th April 2018 09:00:53

Quoting Agron:

He received these items via parcel, but he did not login to game since 9th April.

-- Quillon
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
28th April 2018 09:15:48

Quillon are you going to close game? It is more dead than ever
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
28th April 2018 10:54:25

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Agron:

He received these items via parcel, but he did not login to game since 9th April.

-- Quillon

I wouldnt log into the game anymore either if it was me in that case, its been proven that he was hacked and all he got was a unban, all his losses were not even compensated..

+ The retarded reasons to ban people, the witch hunting etc etc. Making up rules and warning people for game mechanics is beyong stupid.

With the rate you are going now the game wont survive long, keep targetting donators.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
28th April 2018 10:57:11

Quoting Troyano:
No way.. I like i say before.. Hyuga, Smoke , Bagunceiro, Gringo sperto , Golliath, That's K-z fault not Quillon.. Kz should sell this game to someone who cares more
Ps: You got lucky, Kz ignore Msgs from Non-donaters, you guys had access to mirc..

K-Zodron ignored us for I dont know how long, but when he finally did reply he corrected alot of mistakes from Quillon. But since nothing is changing in his behaviour i think he doesnt care anymore.. Just the ones that still donate keeps this game alive.

K-Zodron even left the IRC webchat now so there is no way of contacting the owner anymore.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
28th April 2018 11:15:22

I think we can all agree, quillon fucked the game.
@koluz, yeah, its childish behaviour.. You dont go and rook something were you've put time, money and effort into.

Quoting Shmecky:
Quillon are you going to close game? It is more dead than ever

He doesnt own the game, k-z still owns it but the game is for sale. He is just looking for an absurd price.

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Agron:

-- Quillon

Yeah, its not worth to play the game anymore.
You're doing your best, but you take it TOOO FAAAR! May that be a very usefull tip for your new players.
Youre harassing nearly all the players there are. You legit warned a guy thats fully AFK, only because hes draining mana.
After that you gave him 2 more warnings for invalid names. Names he had for a long time.
Hopefully, you're getting enough money off the game with this population... cuz you've lost a team.. which donated the most:smartass:

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Troyano:
No way.. I like i say before.. Hyuga, Smoke , Bagunceiro, Gringo sperto , Golliath, That's K-z fault not Quillon.. Kz should sell this game to someone who cares more
Ps: You got lucky, Kz ignore Msgs from Non-donaters, you guys had access to mirc..

K-Zodron ignored us for I dont know how long, but when he finally did reply he corrected alot of mistakes from Quillon. But since nothing is changing in his behaviour i think he doesnt care anymore.. Just the ones that still donate keeps this game alive.

K-Zodron even left the IRC webchat now so there is no way of contacting the owner anymore.

Because for every mistake quillon makes.. we goto k-z and prove him that quillon was wrong.
Lately, that has been happening alot! I think he was tired of all the drama.
Farewell, K-Zodron. Hopefully you sell the game.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
28th April 2018 12:02:21

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Agron:

-- Quillon

Not sure what's going thru your head, it's like you just whiff all your actions and don't even think about anything before hand. Who wants to play a game like this when you are on a rampage.
1 2 3