1 2 3
GM Quillon
Game Master

10th November 2017 15:14:28 (Last edited 10th November 2017 15:17:38)

First of all, we would like to announce that Akolix, Zaza and Isak Sworder were promoted to Elder Sage rank. Also, we regret to inform that many inactive Sage have lost their position. Anyway, we hope that some of old Sages will back to us in the future.

Once again it's time to start a sage application process to gather together some new sages to assist players with questions and problems ingame and take part in private test servers. If you have any desire to become a sage, read through this thread and send in your application!

The duty of a sage is quite simply to help players, both new and old, especially in the Support channel. Sages do not hold any other powers besides their highlighted text in the ingame Support channel. Of course occasional private test servers are held, where sages can participate. Read more about sages in the Game Manual.

What we require from all sages is good English, good knowledge of the game itself and a desire to help people out. Also note that we will not consider players with notable criminal records for this position.

To apply for sage position send an e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com answering the following set of simple questions:
- How long have you played Zezenia Online?
- How often and on what game worlds do you play Zezenia?
- In a range from 1 to 10, how well do you think you know Zezenia?
- In few words, what you would change in Zezenia?
- Who are you? (tell briefly about yourself, thing such as where you are from)
- What/which characters would you like to have the sage status on?

Set the subject to "Sage Application" for fast processing. We will respond to all sage applications within 1 week. If you are already a sage and would like to have sage status on a new character, you can send an e-mail about that too.

Thanks to all participants and good luck!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
10th November 2017 15:38:59 (Last edited 10th November 2017 15:39:28)

And what do the 3 promoted players get now that they are Elder Sage?

Also, you can add my sage status back to my main account so I dont have to switch over..
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
10th November 2017 15:47:33

Thank you, it came as a surprise! I’m happy to see some sages are getting recognized and hope to see more motivated new sages in the future!
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
10th November 2017 16:19:31

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Akolix:
Thank you, it came as a surprise! I’m happy to see some sages are getting recognized and hope to see more motivated new sages in the future!

Your motivation comes from heal bot and suckin gms dicks

Thank you! Your kind words make my heart glow! <3
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
10th November 2017 18:27:13

Congratz Akolix, Zaza and Isak Sworder.. and ty for all the support u did to community
:D
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
10th November 2017 18:33:32

Quoting Lion The Warmaster:
Congratz Akolix, Zaza and Isak Sworder.. and ty for all the support u did to community

what community? the riders in discord?:smartass:;)
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
10th November 2017 21:04:13

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Lion The Warmaster:

what community? the riders in discord?:smartass:;)

No, the help they give with info to the new players, helping solving problems, providing information, helping in doing quests and other stuff... why you ask? they supposed to do anything else?
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
11th November 2017 00:10:27 (Last edited 11th November 2017 00:10:40)

Congratulations players
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
11th November 2017 00:27:57 (Last edited 11th November 2017 00:28:23)

After a long time finally some sages got upgrade to elder sage. Thank you for the elder sage promotion really appreciate it, but looking mostly forward for the new sages, choose wisely!

Honorable Mention: Lion The Warmaster you better send your sage application ;)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
11th November 2017 01:45:22 (Last edited 11th November 2017 02:06:46)

Gratz to Isak Sworder. Guess his the only guy who really deserves it.
1 2 3