1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
1st January 2018 10:06:22 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

3rd December 2017 16:41:52

We would like to announce our plans for the next days and weeks. First of all, shortly before Xmas, we will release an update that includes several new quests (Tavern Tales) and the Xmas Market, during which you will be able to purchase unique Christmas decorations. Remember that the official currency for this event will be the denarius and there will be no possibility to buy decorations items in any other way.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Then, between 29th and 31st December, we will release another event to celebrate the New Year.

And last but not least, during January, we will look to release a balancing update, which will contain many improvements related to spells, talents (greater variety, special talents that can be unlocked) and equipment (new types of items, restricted just for one class, for example, spell books instead of shields for mages).

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Stay tuned!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Gwidoon
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
3rd December 2017 16:53:32

Looks good :) and nice idea :) 8)
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
3rd December 2017 17:07:29

Cames like SURPRISE MOTHAFOCKER! very nice now just waiting for new year. Gogogo 8)
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 318
Warrior
3rd December 2017 17:23:13

Wow the changes really sound interesting.
I have no hopes for the event, though, since I have only 2 denarious and will only be able to afford some bubble gum xD
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
4th December 2017 00:51:00

I would like to take advantage of the moment and ask about the balance of the vows the magicians at the moment are absurdly stronger than their vocations, even more after the nerf of the healing of rangers and warrios, paladins show themselves inute in the game with very low cure, in how much mages with a lot of damage and blocking a lot :\
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
4th December 2017 00:54:15

at the moment the game is totally unbalanced, absolutely strong mages and weak rangers and warriors. :/
Thewalls
Player

Elysium
Level 152
Warrior
4th December 2017 10:09:39

I am really looking forward to the new items.
I think the paladin desolation have to be changed to a instant spell.
Maybe creating a new talent will help to balance the game some more too.
Also, i am wondering about the x-mas market. I hope there will be good looking decoration for our houses, and maybe a rare too!
Mq Br
Player

Elysium
Level 36
Warrior
4th December 2017 12:05:32

looks really bad
why are you copying tibia?
atleast add in some of their decent updates, like loot tracker. but i guess that would require some effort unlike drawing some pictures to keep the simpletons happy
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
4th December 2017 12:13:06 (Last edited 4th December 2017 12:14:29)

@mq br -> Dude, what's yours? like you and hiding in a maker (noob char) to talk things that do not help at all. It just shows your maturity and also shows that you are one of those who does not add anything in the game. Grow and appear
Mq Br
Player

Elysium
Level 36
Warrior
4th December 2017 12:18:53

Quoting Lumbridge:
@mq br -> Dude, what's yours? like you and hiding in a maker (noob char) to talk things that do not help at all. It just shows your maturity and also shows that you are one of those who does not add anything in the game. Grow and appear

Hi, I have contributed nothing just like you.
This is my main char, check out my life thread. Thank you
1 2 3
Last »