1 2 3
GM Quillon
Game Master

11th February 2018 13:54:39 (Last edited 11th February 2018 13:57:12)

This is an unbelievable surprise for us, and probably players, but we decided to release another small update. As always, to play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section. Steam users, please restart Steam to initiate the game client update!

This time, we focused on replacing textures. Refreshed textures came out successful, so we decided to introduce them to the game. The effect we obtained, can be easily seen in the screenshot below.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

In addition, we changed the formulas of Fire Shield, Fortitude Growth and Absorbing Aura. Now, all of them are based on magic level and level, and maximum values are contained in spells descriptions. Random values criticized by players have been withdrawn.

Furthermore, as many players suggested, we increased the attack of all wands. Unfortunately, such huge change forced us to decrease defending and increase mana usage of these items.

Don't hesitate to report any bugs to us!

Happy playing,
Your Zezenia Online Stuff
Cloudamon
Player

Elysium
Level 194
Mage
11th February 2018 13:57:47

Awesome, increased wand dmg, now my level 50 can deal even more dmg than my 90 xD
Psychoopath
Player

Pharos
Level 40
Ranger
11th February 2018 13:58:25

another nerf in mages defence8) nice
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
11th February 2018 14:15:07 (Last edited 11th February 2018 14:17:16)

I think thats a good change, it makes mages hit more but tank less.
I also like the change to the buff, level actually makes mages buff stronger.

Also the change to the grass makes the game look better imo.
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
11th February 2018 14:31:19

looks nice, happy to see this
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
11th February 2018 14:51:52

exelent mini update love it ! keep goin nice job staff
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
11th February 2018 15:24:49

Looks better than before indeed!
Brilliant way to fulfil mages whishes about wands and at the same time make it a balancing thing between vocs due to lower def. Great move!

These kind of moves are always good due to The fact that it favors both staff intentions and player suggestions, keep more of these small balanced changes coming!
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
11th February 2018 15:26:19

Yes yes yes very nice. When you will change barb or palafin buff? 30lvl can take the same skills like me. You guys changed all buff no changed warriors. Idk what i do always writen here try talk make game more funny for all and what i got?nothing.. ofc make mage more strong more dmg but what with rest players? All mages use spells too hunt and its normal but they make the same dmg always and on ever target. Look at me my warrior barbarian almost have 300lvl and 130skill and what now? Sometimes i hits 400+... its so crazy i will lost more my time and test hits for you to show you guys where is wrong idea. I coming to my house and just w8 for my statystic.its not over talking.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
11th February 2018 15:28:38

Quoting Optimussss:
Yes yes yes very nice. When you will change barb or palafin buff? 30lvl can take the same skills like me. You guys changed all buff no changed warriors. Idk what i do always writen here try talk make game more funny for all and what i got?nothing.. ofc make mage more strong more dmg but what with rest players? All mages use spells too hunt and its normal but they make the same dmg always and on ever target. Look at me my warrior barbarian almost have 300lvl and 130skill and what now? Sometimes i hits 400+... its so crazy i will lost more my time and test hits for you to show you guys where is wrong idea. I coming to my house and just w8 for my statystic.its not over talking.

All you do is cry.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
11th February 2018 15:32:26

That i think its all what can you say agron so maybe give ppl to talk
1 2 3