Last »
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
12th February 2018 17:01:12

Hello.

Writing this too see what people thinking, so please come with feed back both positive + / - negative.

Today Zezenia got a very small population but we ofc hope that it will raise and I still belive in the game.
Over to my point i really really think Everath stage is stupid because of the war and if a future merge will happen.

How can we change it to the better?
My idea was to maybe just change right now so it will be like Pharos (3x) all the way. Yes some people have already level up and so but this will be better for the future i promise. Set a time like 8-12 months til people can transfer from Pharos - Everath and Everath - Pharos.
Otherwise atleast fix so last stage is 3x all the time so higher levels have balls to fight, right now its just dumb to fight on a 300+ since you lose so much when die in war + taking so long time to get it back.

Positive +
Good for Zezenia future.
Good for higher levels and more balanced in PvP with deaths.
2 PvP servers you can transfer between. (after 8 months something~)

Negative -
Unfair for higher levels that already taking that levels.

I will fill everything positive and negative you guys find above so all can read this.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
12th February 2018 17:11:26 (Last edited 12th February 2018 17:12:22)

Im agree with you becouse beter exp faster like pharose have will be nice.. maybe dont make all 3x. Maybe make 5x to 100lvl. Guys game must changeing in good way.. after 300game stopping and boring.. because 1lvl more its nothing on waste time for hunt
Mondaymacro
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
12th February 2018 17:45:54

change elysium to 5x also and make new non-pvp server 10x, quest complete in premium shop, outfits in premium shop, exp in premium shop.

remove lame task system and hire a real coder who can tackle the huge amount of bots for this game and add real new features like smarter monsters, cutscenes, etc.

close the cesspool everath and never open a pvp server again (obviously KZ knows this now).
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
12th February 2018 18:13:49

I agree with this idea.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
12th February 2018 18:39:58

Quoting Muttan:
Hello.

Writing this too see what people thinking, so please come with feed back both positive + / - negative.

Today Zezenia got a very small population but we ofc hope that it will raise and I still belive in the game.
Over to my point i really really think Everath stage is stupid because of the war and if a future merge will happen.

How can we change it to the better?
My idea was to maybe just change right now so it will be like Pharos (3x) all the way. Yes some people have already level up and so but this will be better for the future i promise. Set a time like 8-12 months til people can transfer from Pharos - Everath and Everath - Pharos.
Otherwise atleast fix so last stage is 3x all the time so higher levels have balls to fight, right now its just dumb to fight on a 300+ since you lose so much when die in war + taking so long time to get it back.

Positive +
Good for Zezenia future.
Good for higher levels and more balanced in PvP with deaths.
2 PvP servers you can transfer between. (after 8 months something~)

Negative -
Unfair for higher levels that already taking that levels.

I will fill everything positive and negative you guys find above so all can read this.

Your first point being population, wouldent a merge between the servers with recounted exp be the solution? It sounds quite easily done(from my point atleast) than keep it 3x(example) for the future. No one needs to loose or gain time/efforts they put in. And the merged server will be more populated.

I hope the community grows aswell but at the time being there is no need for 2 pvp servers(personal opinion).
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th February 2018 00:14:40

I will support a merge.:smartass:
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
13th February 2018 07:45:32

A merge now would be dumb i think, since nearly all Everath players stop after 300 if not earlier because of the dumb exp stage.

Thats why i hope Gm Quillon will look into fix stage so the lowest stage is 3x or just simply make it 3x. Then higher levels will keep level up and also be able to keep fighting without wasting so much time when they dies. I think it will bring old high levels of everath back and Quillon can do a merge later or just have two 3x servers. This will make hunted players able to transfer between server and this helps alot against powerabusers.
Because if they gonna transfer after their enemy they will need to spend alot of premium cards.

Please come with your toughts Quillon, would be fun hear what you think about this :) Maybe we can do a nice fix to for Everath so dont people just quit after 300.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th February 2018 09:24:29

Quoting Muttan:
A merge now would be dumb i think, since nearly all Everath players stop after 300 if not earlier because of the dumb exp stage.

Thats why i hope Gm Quillon will look into fix stage so the lowest stage is 3x or just simply make it 3x. Then higher levels will keep level up and also be able to keep fighting without wasting so much time when they dies. I think it will bring old high levels of everath back and Quillon can do a merge later or just have two 3x servers. This will make hunted players able to transfer between server and this helps alot against powerabusers.
Because if they gonna transfer after their enemy they will need to spend alot of premium cards.

Please come with your toughts Quillon, would be fun hear what you think about this :) Maybe we can do a nice fix to for Everath so dont people just quit after 300.

So, you only want a 3x exp rate because you lose to much exp on death at high level?
I think you're ready for non-pvp. Thats the most retarded reason ever.

Keeping 3 servers online on a 120 player base, is retarded.
You're litterly wasting money.
Guex On Three
Player

Platon
Level 21
Warrior
13th February 2018 09:31:15 (Last edited 13th February 2018 09:36:18)

merge pharos with elysium since they dont use pvp anyways and focus on everath!
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
13th February 2018 10:16:42 (Last edited 13th February 2018 10:23:42)

Quoting Sonnema:

So, you only want a 3x exp rate because you lose to much exp on death at high level?
I think you're ready for non-pvp. Thats the most retarded reason ever.

Keeping 3 servers online on a 120 player base, is retarded.
You're litterly wasting money.

I think you missing my point, people stop leveling after like 250 on Everath. Thats beacuse all fun ends there because of the experience stage. It taking to long time to move on with things. Im not really into non-pvp to answer that personal jump you just gave out, probly been in more wars than you. My point is that i want people to keep going on Everath exactly as your team did on Pharos. Look how many people it is over 300 on Everath, when Everath open and then you look Pharos level man. You will probly clearly see a diffrent.

Thing is Zezenia need 1 Non-pvp servers for people who only likes RPG stuffs and collect items.
Zezenia also need 2x PVP servers (same stage) so people who get hunted can transfer and keep playing without paying massive payments to their enemys. Zezenia will profit in people transfer instead of stop playing because some people making super big teams.

But this is my point of it, just wanted it up on discussion since all can clearly see people stop taking levels on Everath because of the stage right now. I just want the servers to be alive, you can please come with something good instead of boring/cool kid acting comments.

Edit: Why close more servers? I think Zezenia dont want to get lower Player-base i hope they will look into advertising and try make it grow now when they doing good balance updates and focus much more on the game.
1 2 3
Last »