1 2 3 4
Last »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th February 2018 11:26:26 (Last edited 13th February 2018 11:28:11)

More wars than me? The whole reason everath been dead for a while is because my team won war and went to pharos when it came out. Won war here aswell, 2 servers on hold now.

Anyway, i think deathloss should be even more.. and i even think death loss recovery should be removed aswell. The game is to easy right now.

Edit; the game is managed bad, its not just the playerbase. People are getting major bans or even deletion for little things.

Someome got a year ban for quoting someone on the forum lmao.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
13th February 2018 12:38:00

Quoting Muttan:
Thing is Zezenia need 1 Non-pvp servers for people who only likes RPG stuffs and collect items.
Zezenia also need 2x PVP servers (same stage) so people who get hunted can transfer and keep playing without paying massive payments to their enemys. Zezenia will profit in people transfer instead of stop playing because some people making super big teams.

This might be one of the best solutions, give people the chance to transfer between servers, Rabbe would transfer there 100% sure with his team, imagine the ammounts of P cards @Quillon!
Muted
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
13th February 2018 15:30:43

I guess the idea is good. Because how will you fix a merge with Pharos and Everath? If you look into it seems like it should be the Everath user getting the extra exp? Since when you coming up in level and start getting hard (Much exp per level) then Everath getting lower exp and Pharos still got 3x.

I think make Pharos 3x is pretty decent idea and with time you can make a merge or just open for transfer.
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
13th February 2018 15:39:49 (Last edited 13th February 2018 15:43:34)

Obvious its Everath players getting the EXP boost otherwise the merge will be DUMB. Yes im a Everath player but the easy level you taking fast on Everath but later on its much much easier to level up on Pharos and will result in Everath you will need to spend WAY more hours then Pharos.

Picture show clearly that Pharos is easier and that you need spend less time. Everath opened before Pharos and look the highscore.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Edit: The exp given to Platon players when going to Pharos was extremly low.. So just do Everath 3x. Then open so people can transfer after 8 monhts or something.
Villu Pilahti
Premium

Pharos
Level 28
Warrior
13th February 2018 16:03:33

I agree!

:)
N Kayani
Player

Pharos
Level 464
Ranger
13th February 2018 18:33:45

Quoting Muttan:

Edit: The exp given to Platon players when going to Pharos was extremly low.. So just do Everath 3x. Then open so people can transfer after 8 monhts or something.

I agree xd
Rzabaa
Player

Pharos
Level 229
Ranger
13th February 2018 18:54:39

this is good idea, I agree! 8)8)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th February 2018 21:41:32

Quoting Muttan:
Obvious its Everath players getting the EXP boost otherwise the merge will be DUMB. Yes im a Everath player but the easy level you taking fast on Everath but later on its much much easier to level up on Pharos and will result in Everath you will need to spend WAY more hours then Pharos.

Picture show clearly that Pharos is easier and that you need spend less time. Everath opened before Pharos and look the highscore.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

For platonians it was low, so give the others more. Sorry platonians right.
Muttan
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
13th February 2018 22:00:54

Quoting Baltas:
For platonians it was low, so give the others more. Sorry platonians right.

I know it sucks what they did to all of you Originaal players from Platon, it was really low and respectless. I just hope if its done this time its more right. Still hoping for answer and toughts from Quillon :)
Suicide Mage
Player

Pharos
Level 115
Warrior
14th February 2018 00:06:03

Everyday I read this forum waiting for some stupid change in Zezenia that will never happens to come back and play again.

It's fact. This game will never change.
1 2 3 4
Last »