31st March 2018 13:56:26

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
I think the damage from warriors and rangers should be based more on lvls than skills!, also, His spells should be based on physical damage not in magic damage, The problem of warriors today is that they can not block physical damage from the strongest monsters, compared to their healing power, and magicians of the same level are more effective in doing their job,I think a solution would be to increase the defense of the shields by 30-50% (you would have to try before) so that they return to perform their only function in the game, which is to block, and why not, some magic that can heal twice every 10-15 seconds, both for paladins and barbarians

Regarding the balance of the magicians, I think the worst aspect of them is their experience per hour, both shamans and warlocks, compared pyromancers is absurd, the factor that the warriors improve will help both the shamans and warlocks so much to lvle in teams, but I think that is not enough, (remember that pyromancers have the best defense buff, the best damage, and the best experience per hour ... no need people with them also) One option could be to increase the damage against the monsters (not in pvp) so that the single target can be compared with the aoe spells, another solution, simply, some new magic of aoe, that can not be combined with the combo in pvp

You cant compare either mage with eachother. A warlock makes alot more exp epr hour than a shaman. And a pyro makes alot more than both classes. Take it from a solo point of view, 1. Pyro - 2. Warlock - 3. Shaman. No doubt.
I highly dissagree on dmg increase, you're an absolute idiot. Quit making classes more OP. Once you've played the worst class, youll understand.

The shaman has the quality of being able to raise level with a warrior, helping each other, something that the warlock does not have (but has its antilcocate) with respect to its resistance, today the shaman is stronger than the warlock, I do not think the difference between the same be a lot, since I have my shaman level high too.
instead of insulting, why do not you look for a solution regarding the experience per hour and share it with the rest?

The only plus about warrior and shaman is that the warrior is hard to die. Bravery is shit, so dont take that in counter.
Warrior + shaman = share exp = less exp than a solo warlock.
Warlock + ranger for example, anti locate for 45 minutes. Warlock has more "save" dmg.
You cant compare a duo to a single hunter. you have to look duo/solo for both classes. Warlock will have more dmg and maybe exp depending on the level.

You need to stop trying to get your class stronger, while it is already strong but your just shit.

I think you must have personal problems to react like that, or you're just a child, I'm not sure, the comparison is about the pyromancer, not between warlocks and shamans, please do not answer my comment that way, if you come to speak, do it with manners.

-the only thing that you are looking for are your own benefits, without thinking about the rest, and if you do not like them, you threaten to stop playing and donate-

I am a shaman, and i dont beg for a boost. Note that shaman is the weakest mage class. Pyro is the best, no discussion needed.

that's the only thing I needed to read, the rest is spam coming from you..

I still think that my proposal is not something illogical and could balance a little more the classes, since I do not think that they reduce the damage of the pyromancer and that would be same because there are already quite a lot of level

Reducing dmg wont help enough and your "proposal" has big negative sides, we will suck with 1 v 1 stuff... I wont be able to kill a lvl 70 paladin and a 150 wl outdamages me by killing a monsters 1 by 1.

You can literally reduce our damage by half and i will still make more exp/h than wl. I wonder could i kill even a lvl 50 then?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st March 2018 14:12:49 (Last edited 31st March 2018 14:14:30)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
I think the damage from warriors and rangers should be based more on lvls than skills!, also, His spells should be based on physical damage not in magic damage, The problem of warriors today is that they can not block physical damage from the strongest monsters, compared to their healing power, and magicians of the same level are more effective in doing their job,I think a solution would be to increase the defense of the shields by 30-50% (you would have to try before) so that they return to perform their only function in the game, which is to block, and why not, some magic that can heal twice every 10-15 seconds, both for paladins and barbarians

Regarding the balance of the magicians, I think the worst aspect of them is their experience per hour, both shamans and warlocks, compared pyromancers is absurd, the factor that the warriors improve will help both the shamans and warlocks so much to lvle in teams, but I think that is not enough, (remember that pyromancers have the best defense buff, the best damage, and the best experience per hour ... no need people with them also) One option could be to increase the damage against the monsters (not in pvp) so that the single target can be compared with the aoe spells, another solution, simply, some new magic of aoe, that can not be combined with the combo in pvp

You cant compare either mage with eachother. A warlock makes alot more exp epr hour than a shaman. And a pyro makes alot more than both classes. Take it from a solo point of view, 1. Pyro - 2. Warlock - 3. Shaman. No doubt.
I highly dissagree on dmg increase, you're an absolute idiot. Quit making classes more OP. Once you've played the worst class, youll understand.

The shaman has the quality of being able to raise level with a warrior, helping each other, something that the warlock does not have (but has its antilcocate) with respect to its resistance, today the shaman is stronger than the warlock, I do not think the difference between the same be a lot, since I have my shaman level high too.
instead of insulting, why do not you look for a solution regarding the experience per hour and share it with the rest?

The only plus about warrior and shaman is that the warrior is hard to die. Bravery is shit, so dont take that in counter.
Warlock + ranger for example, anti locate for 45 minutes. Warlock has more "save" dmg.
You cant compare a duo to a single hunter. you have to look duo/solo for both classes. Warlock will have more dmg and maybe exp depending on the level.

You need to stop trying to get your class stronger, while it is already strong but your just shit.

I think you must have personal problems to react like that, or you're just a child, I'm not sure, the comparison is about the pyromancer, not between warlocks and shamans, please do not answer my comment that way, if you come to speak, do it with manners.

-the only thing that you are looking for are your own benefits, without thinking about the rest, and if you do not like them, you threaten to stop playing and donate-

I am a shaman, and i dont beg for a boost. Note that shaman is the weakest mage class. Pyro is the best, no discussion needed.

I still think that my proposal is not something illogical and could balance a little more the classes, since I do not think that they reduce the damage of the pyromancer and that would be same because there are already quite a lot of level

Reducing dmg wont help enough and your "proposal" has big negative sides, we will suck with 1 v 1 stuff... I wont be able to kill a lvl 70 paladin and a 150 wl outdamages me by killing a monsters 1 by 1.

You can literally reduce our damage by half and i will still make more exp/h than wl. I wonder could i kill even a lvl 50 then?

I dont want reduce damage, Just increase single targed damage against mobs for everyclass,
I only have one doubt? Why would a pyromancer want to hunt with a group of people if he gets more benefits alone? I do not understand how you see that as something negative

@sonnema. I dont want Warlock upgrade. just balance exp/hour for all class.. why not add a 2 seconds spells for shamans too.. single target
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 14:23:22

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

I dont want reduce damage, Just increase single targed damage against mobs for everyclass,
I only have one doubt? Why would a pyromancer want to hunt with a group of people if he gets more benefits alone? I do not understand how you see that as something negative

@sonnema. I dont want Warlock upgrade. just balance exp/hour for all class.. why not add a 2 seconds spells for shamans too.. single target

You do realise that more single target dmg = quicker lvls = more dmg in pvp
Do you even think twice?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st March 2018 14:27:26 (Last edited 31st March 2018 14:34:46)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

Do you even think twice?

and why the pyromancers yes and the others no? What do you think, that the pyromancers raising the level as they rise now, do not hit more in pvp?

Consider reading what I put about the warriors and rangers, which I think is more important now than balancing the wizards really
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 14:39:46

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:

Do you even think twice?

and why the pyromancers yes and the others no? What do you think, that the pyromancers raising the level as they rise now, do not hit more in pvp?
We werent talking about pyromancers, so you just made yourself look like an idiot, again.
Pyromancers is a whole different thing, and im quite sure, Dancore will tell you whatsup. I dont play a pyromancer.

Quoting Troyano:
Consider reading what I put about the warriors and rangers, which I think is more important now than balancing the wizards really
Ranger part was good, but it didnt come from you, it has been proposed alot of times, but thanks for bringing it up again.
Trigcore
Player

Pharos
Level 235
Warrior
31st March 2018 14:44:47 (Last edited 31st March 2018 14:45:53)

You guys are talking about nothing but mages. When a Ranger needs to have 110+ skills and lvl 230+ just to make the same exp/h solo as a wl that is 50 levels lower than him. Also, when taking into account pvp. If a ranger or warrior dies in pvp with 100+ skill, even with bless, they lose roughly 1-2 weeks worth of training just to get back to where they were. For someone like Deadpool, it's literally a month. That means it takes him 30 whole days to get back to hitting as hard as he used to before he died, and another whole month to gain 1 more skill.

If a mage dies, all they really lose is exp and ml. They can get ml back while they are getting exp back there is no time limit to their skills. If they want to spend more time to get it back they can. Warriors and rangers are hindered from getting better by the game. and since warrior and ranger rely way more heavily on skill to hit harder, this is way way unbalanced.

I don't have a proposal on how to fix it, but i'm just stating that it needs to be fixed.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st March 2018 14:47:16

Quoting Yeffy:
You guys are talking about nothing but mages. When a Ranger needs to have 110+ skills and lvl 230+ just to make the same exp/h solo has a wl that is 50 levels lower than him. Also, when taking into account pvp. If a ranger or warrior dies in pvp with 100+ skill, even with bless, they lose roughly 1-2 weeks worth of training just to get back to where they were. For someone like Deadpool, it's literally a month. That means it takes him 30 whole days to get back to hitting as hard as he used to before he died, and another whole month to gain 1 more skill.

If a mage dies, all they really lose is exp and ml. They can get ml back while they are getting exp back there is no time limit to their skills. If they want to spend more time to get it back they can. Warriors and rangers are hindered from getting better by the game. and since warrior and ranger rely way more heavily on skill to hit harder, this is way way unbalanced.

I don't have a proposal on how to fix it, but i'm just stating that it needs to be fixed.

Easy way to fix it is to use a formula thats based on ur level and less on skills.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
31st March 2018 14:53:06 (Last edited 1st April 2018 09:51:13)

Magnus The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Warrior
31st March 2018 15:38:55

Shitstains incomeing ? update rushed?:smartass:
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
31st March 2018 15:57:42

Unexpected exclusion is still going to happen? u should removed it now and save time ;) because after a gang of low lvls starting killing those lvl 400 with this spell people will start complaining just saying hehe:P
« First
12 13 14 15