30th March 2018 14:46:11 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 15:19:19 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 16:13:56 GM Quillon View post »
Magnus The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Warrior
29th March 2018 15:27:14 (Last edited 29th March 2018 15:30:31)

This made it easy Im gonna refund my cards when i get home due i’ve lost faith after this even made it to test server i wonder what we Will see in future....

God bless the european 14 day withdrawal deal if u still have the wares that you bought.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th March 2018 15:32:39 (Last edited 29th March 2018 17:02:47)

Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
29th March 2018 15:50:21

Quoting Ht Savage:
You use CTRL for alot of things, imagine you need to drag something and heal you will go to a different hotkeybar which will exhaust you.

E1:Also you can use that Mortal Stigma spell even without target, shouldnt be like that..

E2: Every arrow making spell should be on a ranger, not on a mage.

+1
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
29th March 2018 16:25:01

Make the spell Mortal Stigma to lose double of experience , and then could be somehow fun.
Aronz
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
29th March 2018 16:51:12

1º create a spell that has an interval of 20 minutes, to create 1 arriving at the incredible 5 enchanted javelins

2º create a bureaucracy in the Ranger class, making it no longer enough for the player to have to change the quiver, now have to worry about whether the quiver conforms to the wonderful ammunition that was invented, (which makes no difference , ridiculous in my opinion)

3º Should an ammunition be created with an area attack, without this the class becomes unfeasible play this game, as soon as you have to kill 4 impurities imps when hunting a Demon, losing there the chance to attack the monster, but you do not have to waste time attacking summons for example (without concept),

4º You go on the test-server, and you come across a Heineken spell, leave drunk players, very useful even, now ranger can sell beer and play at the same time.

5º Types of maps completely out of standard to hunt, for both Rangers and Mages, places highly based on the warrior class, should review this concept of creating a map so closed that, not even have time to run to survive

6th Magic with time in 18 seconds of critical damage ?, you think boost critical is worth something for those who play the server non-pvp shit, the staff is always based on pvp, regrettable, they need to create a dynamic for the class, because continue on this will only see, more and more players wanting to create the warrior class, obvious just just have some skill and get out in the large spacious caves and wonderful respaw system.
GM Quillon
Game Master

29th March 2018 17:14:00

Quoting Shmecky:
I don't understand why you get so furious about the update.

IT IS ONLY TEST SERVER! It isn't in game yet so why do you whine? It is for test things and make them working at real server in few days. Changes are not sure yet...

+1
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
29th March 2018 17:33:29 (Last edited 29th March 2018 17:36:13)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Shmecky:

IT IS ONLY TEST SERVER! It isn't in game yet so why do you whine? It is for test things and make them working at real server in few days. Changes are not sure yet...

+1

its not about the spells its him even thinking that these things are good for pvp, thats what you get when a non-pvp player interacts with pvp with no experience.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
29th March 2018 17:36:41

Different arrows for each bow Sounds neat but is impractical. How about adding different ammunition with boosted stats that cost more and are shootable with all bows instead?

A spell to block blessings Most ridiculous idea so far.

Sending opponents to a tower What's the idea of this?

Ctrl button for more hotkeys Didn't try it, but from what I've red, it doesnt work. How about just adding an optional second hotkeybar?

NPC that buys all items Great addition for selling huge amounts of loot but rather make it a quest not a 25pcard single payment. Making the game more pay to win is not the way to go.

Nice to see activity from the staff but seems like these changes were not totally thought trough, I'm glad it's only test and we still have a word to say, hope you guys listen to us ;)
Magnus The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Warrior
29th March 2018 17:39:11 (Last edited 29th March 2018 17:42:32)

Dont think anyone want to lose an item that they paid with prem Cards. And this is what worries me considering lets say u Run around with a noble weapon and u loose it to a noob team thats running around on 10 noob chars because they are to Poor to donate themself to Buy items so they go after the players only...

Sorry to say but are you trying to Litterly kill the game or improve it with this update? :smartass: i can’t tell
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
29th March 2018 17:39:25

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Shmecky:

+1

You really think ZERO of these spells will get implemented?

A paladin gets a TEN second paralyze on a 30 second cooldown - Shamans paralyze is 10 mins cooldown for 3 seconds.
Pyromancers/Marksmen get a spell which drunks you for 40-15 seconds.
Warlocks have a spell that can be abused to hell.
Rangers get shafted again, 10 different ammos that make ZERO difference.
Another P2W feature with the shop costing 25 cards.
Shamans get a buff that makes ZERO difference at all.

And the list goes on and on and on.

It's the ideas which will make people, even thinking about some of this stuff is crazy.
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »