30th March 2018 16:13:56 GM Quillon View post »
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
30th March 2018 13:37:21

Quoting Don Guex:
So why u remove mortal stigma just because some charlovers/ely players cried in forum? Deaths in pvp server should be hard or there is non pvp server for those that cry. Once again charlovers win, i'm out from this game bye

I am not charlover but I think the spell was bad. Ur buying blessings for some reason. There are items worth over 1000 premium cards which is a lot , peope could abuse it with 30 noobs camping somewhere for certain player. It would be easier to loot items from people than from monsters.

I would leave this spell but with other effects such as double experience loose.
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
30th March 2018 13:40:57 (Last edited 30th March 2018 20:34:42)

Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
30th March 2018 14:15:05

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Today's tests have allowed us to eliminate some bugs/problems, especially these related to spells. Tomorrow's restart should bring corrected spells, prices.

- Holy Sword - paralyze removed
- All spells needed to create amunition available for rangers,
- Bewilderment - fixed
- Unexpected exclusion - from now it should not be possible to die inside tower, cooldown 1800 seconds, duration, just 4 seconds.
- Mortal Stigma - we decided to remove this spell.
- Critical Continuum - duration increased from 18 to 21 seconds

-- Quillon

Why do you keep buffing marksman over and over for a few patches while rogue gets nothing?

And why do you keep ignoring the big balance problem we got?

help me understand please..

Rogues get nothing cuz you already have a lot.

Rogues useful spells = Evasion, Dead Silence, Stealth, Short Escape, Cloack and Mass Invis... In addition your lethal ambush takes less mana than dex shot.

Marksman useful spells (even after update) = Mass Tp, Strong Beilderment, Critical Continuum, Bewilderment and Arrow Volley.

Before this update we literally had Arrow Volley and Mass Tp . Nobody uses taunt cuz it makes no difference, Iron Endurance same thing nobody uses that useless spell since your buff already gives speed boost and way better one and i don't even wanna mention Increased Yield.

You play marksman, so does shmecky, right? Its not wrong to buff marksman (5? times) but its wrong to give rogues nothing. Both ranger classes was in need of some love, last patch quillon stated that you would gain a few extra distance from rogue buff if you were lvl 400(he said deadpool) but for lower lvls there was no real increase.

The big problem is the balance issue that has been posted a few times by several players, as its getting annoying to sound like a repeating record il just leave this thread be- let mages lvl to 700 with magic ress gear and take 0 magic dmg in pvp, gl and enjoy the upcomming patch!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th March 2018 14:32:07 (Last edited 30th March 2018 14:34:18)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Today's tests have allowed us to eliminate some bugs/problems, especially these related to spells. Tomorrow's restart should bring corrected spells, prices.

- Holy Sword - paralyze removed
- All spells needed to create amunition available for rangers,
- Bewilderment - fixed
- Unexpected exclusion - from now it should not be possible to die inside tower, cooldown 1800 seconds, duration, just 4 seconds.
- Mortal Stigma - we decided to remove this spell.
- Critical Continuum - duration increased from 18 to 21 seconds

-- Quillon

Why do you keep buffing marksman over and over for a few patches while rogue gets nothing?

And why do you keep ignoring the big balance problem we got?

help me understand please..

Rogues get nothing cuz you already have a lot.

Rogues useful spells = Evasion, Dead Silence, Stealth, Short Escape, Cloack and Mass Invis... In addition your lethal ambush takes less mana than dex shot.

Marksman useful spells (even after update) = Mass Tp, Strong Beilderment, Critical Continuum, Bewilderment and Arrow Volley.

Before this update we literally had Arrow Volley and Mass Tp . Nobody uses taunt cuz it makes no difference, Iron Endurance same thing nobody uses that useless spell since your buff already gives speed boost and way better one and i don't even wanna mention Increased Yield.

You play marksman, so does shmecky, right? Its not wrong to buff marksman (5? times) but its wrong to give rogues nothing. Both ranger classes was in need of some love, last patch quillon stated that you would gain a few extra distance from rogue buff if you were lvl 400(he said deadpool) but for lower lvls there was no real increase.

The big problem is the balance issue that has been posted a few times by several players, as its getting annoying to sound like a repeating record il just leave this thread be- let mages lvl to 700 with magic ress gear and take 0 magic dmg in pvp, gl and enjoy the upcomming patch!

You need 850lvl mage with 100m lvl to receive 0 magic dmg in pvp. At 700 you would still receive 5%~ of original damage magic damage :)
GM Quillon
Game Master

30th March 2018 14:46:11 (Last edited 30th March 2018 14:51:22)

Hey guys,

Another important change which will be released with next restart of test server - prices of arrows/bolts

Arrow (1 gp ea in shop, from 0.75 gp each with spell)
Reinforced Arrows (2 gp ea in shop, from 1.3125 gp each with spell)
Ornamented Arrows (3 gp ea in shop, from 1.875 gp each with spell)
Deadly Arrows (4 gp ea in shop, from 2.297 gp each with spell)
Emerald Arrows (5 gp ea in shop, from 2.625 gp each with spell)

Bolts (1 gp ea in shop, from 0.75 gp each with spell)
Sharp Bolts (2 gp ea in shop, from 1.3125 gp each with spell)
Deadly Bolts (4 gp ea in shop, from 2.297 gp each with spell)
Hellish Bolts (5 gp ea in shop, from 2.625 gp each with spell)

Creating arros/bolts will be much cheaper than buying them in any store.

-- Quillon
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th March 2018 15:07:40 (Last edited 30th March 2018 15:08:48)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

Another important change which will be released with next restart of test server - prices of arrows/bolts

-- Quillon

You should make it so the higher the arrow/bolt the more damage or something it does.
Why keep wasting time on sprites which make no difference to gameplay at all.
Kalnas Su Jo Puse
Player

Platon
Level 16
Ranger
30th March 2018 15:14:00

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

-- Quillon

Hello mister GM,

Tell me if I am wrong, but as I know spells cost mana and you tell us how much mana costs. How much 1000 mana costs? It depends:
Ways to get mana - food, mana amps, mana vials, mana shots, mana flasks. All these potions and food costs different. So when you tell us how much is costs, tell us how you calculated.
P.s. You calculated potions from elsa or ellaria npc?

Would be glad if you were more clear.
Thank you :)
GM Quillon
Game Master

30th March 2018 15:19:19 (Last edited 30th March 2018 15:23:50)

Quoting Thraal:
You should make it so the higher the arrow/bolt the more damage or something it does.

It change economy and give HUGE boost for newcomers. If you compare it to mages, why better wands need more mana (from 0 - oceanic rod to 24 - a flame sceptre, sinister eyes) per each cast?

Currently, damage is determinated by attack of bow/crossbow.

Quoting Kalnas Su Jo Puse:

Hello mister GM,

Tell me if I am wrong, but as I know spells cost mana and you tell us how much mana costs. How much 1000 mana costs? It depends:
Ways to get mana - food, mana amps, mana vials, mana shots, mana flasks. All these potions and food costs different. So when you tell us how much is costs, tell us how you calculated.
P.s. You calculated potions from elsa or ellaria npc?

Would be glad if you were more clear.
Thank you :)

Based on Ellarian prices, with Elsa even less, if you count also food, then much less.

-- Quillon
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th March 2018 15:26:32 (Last edited 30th March 2018 15:31:54)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Thraal:

It change economy and give HUGE boost for newcomers. If you compare it to mages, why better wands need more mana (from 0 - oceanic rod to 24 - a flame sceptre, sinister eyes) per each cast?

Currently, damage is determinated by attack of bow/crossbow.

-- Quillon

Because rangers already cost A LOT to level with their high mana spell Dex shot/Lethal ambush.
Also ranger lack on scaling, they gain hardly anything from levels, there is no reason to continue levelling a ranger after 300.

Also, change the hotkey thing, you need to use CTRL to direct your spells.
GM Quillon
Game Master

30th March 2018 16:13:56

CTRL Hotkeys
From now on, holding down CTRL will activate the next action box set, meaning you can assign hotkeys to CTRL + F1-12/CTRL + 0-9 from now on.

We decide to remove this option.

-- Quillon
« First
9 10 11 12 13
Last »