31st March 2018 20:01:23 GM Quillon View post »
31st March 2018 21:38:23 GM Quillon View post »
1st April 2018 10:23:26 GM Quillon View post »
1st April 2018 19:04:12 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

31st March 2018 21:38:23

Quoting Phan Murder:
There's no point on creating new arrows/bolts just to make it more expensive a ranger's hunt, increase its damage or create effects on each one of them, I hate having to spam lethal ambush while other monster is eating my butt without taking any damage, try putting some level/sub-class requirement to use specific arrows/bolts so that low level rangers won't abuse their effects, gg, problem solved. AND CREATE A NEW SPELL FOR ROGUES, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

As i stated before. Currently, arrows for low levels are 2 x cheaper than before update.

-- Quillon
Divine Shotter
Player

Pharos
Level 101
Ranger
31st March 2018 21:46:01

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Phan Murder:
There's no point on creating new arrows/bolts just to make it more expensive a ranger's hunt, increase its damage or create effects on each one of them, I hate having to spam lethal ambush while other monster is eating my butt without taking any damage, try putting some level/sub-class requirement to use specific arrows/bolts so that low level rangers won't abuse their effects, gg, problem solved. AND CREATE A NEW SPELL FOR ROGUES, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

As i stated before. Currently, arrows for low levels are 2 x cheaper than before update.

-- Quillon

I'm not saying that it shouldn't happen, I'm just saying that it could have an exchange, just decreasing the cost of arrows for low levels and increasing for mid/high level rangers is a non-sense update, we're in lack of damage against high amount of life monsters, being almost 100% single target as a rogue (have spread shot) is so annoying, can't deal with more than one strong monster at the same time, having a new spell or adding an effect to an specific arrow that allow us to do area damage, even if the AoE damage is like 50% less damage than the damage on the original target, it would make a HUGE difference, just think about it, could create a spell with 2min effect / 2min10s cooldown that allow us to do area damage, but reduce the damage by 15% , 20% would be nice. nothing else to say, hope u guys figure something out to solve our problem.

-- Divine
Reksai
Player

Elysium
Level 16
Ranger
31st March 2018 22:07:36

beginner city makes no sense at all

i was hyped to play game and cap my character at that city forever, challenging myself to collect best items possible from looting (melkets etc)

went to depot saw 200 levels standing lol

i dont want to play this game like that, too much time has to be given to have fun

bring sakanrel back :)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
31st March 2018 22:29:47 (Last edited 3rd April 2018 16:56:17)

Divine Shotter
Player

Pharos
Level 101
Ranger
31st March 2018 22:35:38

Quoting Deadpool:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

you missed your message, previous of mine hehe :D
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
31st March 2018 23:50:40

Critical Continuum removes expertise pot. Is it meant to be like that or is that a bug?
Enraged Berserk
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
31st March 2018 23:59:00

did anyone test anything during the test server?
i was at a meeting
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
1st April 2018 04:20:01 (Last edited 1st April 2018 04:20:48)

Congratz staff! pharos didnt crash in whole day and still rollback.. we lost so much exp - money - frags in war .. thanks guys

i hope all cloners got deleted at least .. zzzzz
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st April 2018 09:55:02 (Last edited 3rd April 2018 16:56:22)

GM Quillon
Game Master

1st April 2018 10:23:26

Last changes:
- few minor map bugs were fixed,
- Exchange with Aramadaes - should works now. Anyway, to change shield into quiver or spell book you need to finish mentioned quest,
- wrong exit position of The Orcish Complex were also fixed,
- Strong Bewilderment should works now,
- We increased by 50% efficiency and mana needed to cast following spells: Create Ornamented Arrows / Deadly Arrows / Deadly Bolts / Emerald Arrows / Hellish Bolts. In addition, we also expand descriptions of all Create Arrows / Bolts spells.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »