1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th April 2018 17:09:56 GM Quillon View post »
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
10th April 2018 17:43:11

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Leary:
Yo, about Eyjafjallajokull, its actually a name. Got it from a volcano located in Finland

It’s still illegal cuz it's a name of a volcano and also not in Finland btw.

It isnt a problem about what is illegal or legal. Just saying, the name isnt random letters, its actually a name.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
10th April 2018 17:49:20

To everyone that posted so far

Im not reporting any of you as you can see i even posted people from my team i just made this post to prove again that quillion is wrong about kornellious ban.

I mean if he is going to keep that ban then he should ban half of zezenia for names lol

Btw i dont care i think it is a stupid rule since zezenia community is so low this rule is a joke but if you going to punish someone because this rule you have to punish everyone who break this rule not just a few players and you let other players slide
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
10th April 2018 18:15:10 (Last edited 10th April 2018 18:15:19)

I report myself, because in english the correct is Saphrax!
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
10th April 2018 18:53:05

Half Dead is also wrong I guess
Devilish Johnson
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
10th April 2018 21:23:23

tons of players on elysium with rule-breaking names.
even GM Quillon used the name "The retired shaman" for years...
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
10th April 2018 21:51:44

The system itself is bad overall, you should not be able to get ban just cause you have several illegal names on your account and it will result over 3 warnings with banishment.

It should be just 1 warning for all of them and namelock on all, but if the act continues then results could be x amount of days of bans.

And what would be more perfect system that you can't even create names which are illegal like it is in most of the online games. I get the feeling like i got from tibia ot's that you can create illegal and bad names.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
10th April 2018 21:55:35

Quoting Devilish Johnson:
tons of players on elysium with rule-breaking names.
even GM Quillon used the name "The retired shaman" for years...

The only reason he got rid of it is because we throwed that back to him when he namelocked some of our team.
Happy Troll
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Mage
10th April 2018 23:03:54 (Last edited 10th April 2018 23:12:48)

Hello again my dear friend Quillon.

Sorry to open another thread to communicate with you, but is that the other has been deleted and because of this you forced me to open another to ask you about some things that have not been clear to me.

so as not to cause more problems, I'm just going to talk about my names, but after explaining my point of view. I want all the readers of the thread to take a ride on the Zezenia online website and check all the names of the players online at that moment of the 3 servers, it will not take long, there will not be more than 100 players so they do not It will be a difficult task. and you yourselves can see that there are a lot of "inappropriate names".

Now, focusing on the topic that I came up with

you in your work that you have been part of the staff of this game, you have banned me for 1 month for 6 name blocks.

The affected characters are the following.

Kornellius Crack
anti for eve
anti for eva
te veo
te sigo viendo
te vi

the rules dictate the following.

Names that are offensive or inappropriate for children or a work environment are prohibited.

The names may not be a random combination of letters, and they can not supplant Zezenia's online team or the mechanics of the game.

Names that are in the form of a statement or a sentence are prohibited. (Results in a namelock plus an automatic warning point.)

In the first case and obviously the most important because it is the main character of the account

Kornellius crack

WHAT IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS NAME?

kornellius is a simple name as we can see in the following image.
if it were offensive, facebook a website that serves as a social network for the interaction of people would not allow that name.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

and crack has several meanings.

for those who do not speak Spanish jugador = player

and this is not a game?

I try to do the difficult task of thinking like you, and say that crack is a bad name because it has a relationship with drugs and that's why it's my name block. I realize, without animus to offend. that you are a little cultured person. GOD! YOU HAVE TO INVESTIGATE A LITTLE THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD.

There is talk of crack drug, due to the sound it makes when consumed, but this is not the origin of the word.

Now speaking of the other characters obviously if I committed the lack

Names that are in the form of a statement or a sentence are prohibited. (Results in a namelock plus an automatic warning point.)

but if we evaluate the situation. The characters that were online at the time of the problem were only 2, anti for eve and anti for eva. to which if I do not have how to defend the name block. but by blocking me kornellius crack if you're wrong. and then they should only be 2 "warning" because the other characters were offline. or not?

your action was motivated by something else? I think that if ... maybe you had a bad day, in the end we are all human and we all have bad days that I understand.

The right thing to do would be to investigate all the characters in all the accounts and evaluate the blocking of names whether they are online or not.

Imagine the great work this would take.

this could be avoided by applying name filters when creating the character, I know that KZ has enough knowledge to achieve this.

your actions destroy the community and because it is very small it is very affected. or not?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th April 2018 03:39:36

wondering why caste should be illegal name ?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
11th April 2018 06:16:58

Quoting Caste:
wondering why caste should be illegal name ?

Google helps me.

Caste is a form of social stratification characterized by endogamy, hereditary transmission of a lifestyle which often includes an occupation, status in a hierarchy, and customary social interaction and exclusion.
1 2 3