1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
12th June 2018 13:58:47 GM Quillon View post »
24th June 2018 09:07:21 GM Quillon View post »
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
14th June 2018 19:25:43

Quoting Optimussss:
guys rly try help when test server still work look at this:
21:05:09] Thorvald: You wanted a challenge to kill, so kill 20 orknie archmages for me. Come back when you have slayed them all!
its rly sad..

Wowwwww nice task!....
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
15th June 2018 01:01:22

Is there any Sages from everath or pharos testing the server.. it seems like the most active sages are from elysium.. hopefuly there review isnt nonpvp biased .
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
15th June 2018 03:23:47

Quoting Kaste:
Is there any Sages from everath or pharos testing the server.. it seems like the most active sages are from elysium.. hopefuly there review isnt nonpvp biased .

We are mainly looking for bugs so when update is implemented there is very little to 0 bugs but oviously cant make any promises
Tijogoumaflecha
Player

Elysium
Level 164
Ranger
22nd June 2018 23:07:17

Nice, :pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
23rd June 2018 07:23:00

cooomooooon zZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzezeniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
23rd June 2018 15:59:56 (Last edited 23rd June 2018 16:19:34)

Quoting Kaste:

this update is focusing more on the RPG aspect of the game.. so im confused what you mean. You guys just focus on pvp, you dont RPG, hence why you are on PVP and im on NON-PVP. This update isnt meant for you. Quiet please.

All you guys do when you get access to Test Servers is go on a PVP Rampage, and dont test shit. You know its true too.

You ever notice its always the PVP servers here that go to complete crap? Maybe its something YOU as players are doing, you guys are so corrupt in everything you do, yet you wonder why your server dies out. Take a look in the mirror, you guys are the problem. Time for a reality check.

"lets take dominado on the server with 60 players." and run the server to the ground. You guys always do it, your servers always fail, blame the staff all you want, thats not it. Its these wars you guys have that the game cannot afford due to the current player base. I get wars are fun and apart of the PVP aspect of the game, but you guys take it to seriously, and run people out of the game due to your power. Its sad as hell, and you blame everyone but yourselves. Why is elysium still standing? what cause were non pvp? No cause were not power abusing pricks like more then half of you on PVP servers
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
23rd June 2018 16:39:18 (Last edited 23rd June 2018 16:41:46)

Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kaste:

this update is focusing more on the RPG aspect of the game.. so im confused what you mean. You guys just focus on pvp, you dont RPG, hence why you are on PVP and im on NON-PVP. This update isnt meant for you. Quiet please.

All you guys do when you get access to Test Servers is go on a PVP Rampage, and dont test shit. You know its true too.

You ever notice its always the PVP servers here that go to complete crap? Maybe its something YOU as players are doing, you guys are so corrupt in everything you do, yet you wonder why your server dies out. Take a look in the mirror, you guys are the problem. Time for a reality check.

"lets take dominado on the server with 60 players." and run the server to the ground. You guys always do it, your servers always fail, blame the staff all you want, thats not it. Its these wars you guys have that the game cannot afford due to the current player base. I get wars are fun and apart of the PVP aspect of the game, but you guys take it to seriously, and run people out of the game due to your power. Its sad as hell, and you blame everyone but yourselves. Why is elysium still standing? what cause were non pvp? No cause were not power abusing pricks like more then half of you on PVP servers

Lets be real here, the ONLY reason Elysium SEEMS popular is due to the fact you're are allowed to MC and there is no kick system meaning you can have 20 characters online 24/7.
Also the fact that botting on a non-pvp server is 20x easier than a PVP server.
(Just message the bot owner and ask how many players are using his bot)

The fact that PvP dies so quick is due to the massive restrictions and the fact you have to PAY IRL even more.
If I want to fight my enemies I have to have 80-100 premium cards spare just to pay off black skulls.

Quillon removed the sages who actually tested the test server, then wonders "Why is no one on the test server???", he only likes people who agrees with him :D:D
I do wish him good luck though.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
23rd June 2018 17:22:21

^you are right. the online number of elysium consistent of fully afk players in depot or either botters. we barely have an active team to do hunts or dungeons here.. not to mention how many have just left to the games that were already patched for the summer :] GG at it.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd June 2018 17:32:50 (Last edited 19th August 2018 06:39:08)

Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
24th June 2018 04:31:18

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kaste:

Lets be real here, the ONLY reason Elysium SEEMS popular is due to the fact you're are allowed to MC and there is no kick system meaning you can have 20 characters online 24/7.
Also the fact that botting on a non-pvp server is 20x easier than a PVP server.
(Just message the bot owner and ask how many players are using his bot)

The fact that PvP dies so quick is due to the massive restrictions and the fact you have to PAY IRL even more.
If I want to fight my enemies I have to have 80-100 premium cards spare just to pay off black skulls.

Quillon removed the sages who actually tested the test server, then wonders "Why is no one on the test server???", he only likes people who agrees with him :D:D
I do wish him good luck though.

couldnt agree more.
Just think about it, most changes are comming from a non-pvp brain,
All sages are from non-pvp.
All GM/staff are from non-pvp.

The only playerbase this game has left is botters and non-pvp.(which is filled with botters)
1 2 3 4