1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
18th June 2018 15:33:41 GM Quillon View post »
Goldenfreezer
Player

Elysium
Level 202
Warrior
19th June 2018 13:45:35 (Last edited 19th June 2018 13:48:27)

Goldenfreezer
Player

Elysium
Level 202
Warrior
19th June 2018 13:48:00

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Hes prolly not mad but annoyed how some people like you (Goldenfreezer aka Muncieman) can just bot in peace.. ridiculous actions from side of staff. I have personally found you more then few times botting, no matter was it on Galiantors spawn or crystal dragons. im hoping not to see you for long here :)

Also same goes for the rest of the botters, god aint watchin all time but we saw what u did there! ;)

-Beekz

Hes Really mad, he has never got a rare and hes really really mad :P & Sorry for breaking your heart boy, im not "Muncieman" :(
Deadslinger
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
19th June 2018 17:38:57 (Last edited 19th July 2018 11:56:30)

Goldenfreezer
Player

Elysium
Level 202
Warrior
19th June 2018 17:50:32

Quoting Deadslinger:
I think you are mad almost at least half of elysium caught/knows you bot. I think you are mad, that you're now classified as a botter and will get no where in this game, other then as far as your bot gets you. I think you are mad, that you have to bot in a game that doesn't even require the need to bot, why play games if you don't really KNOW how to play them?

Hes looted rares, multiple times. You got what you deserved losing 20kk to him, due to your botting ways, anyone would have taken advantage of you because of how blatant you are when you bot. You even suck at botting which confuses me even more. So you must all in all just suck at games with or without bot. Sad sad sad

I see you have slowed down leveling, haha scared GM Quillon is watching you now? I know you are scared. Cause he is watching your botting ass, waiting for the right time to smack down that ban hammer on your face :) . Patience bro Patience. You will get yours :)

Very noble of him to sacrifice his character. But I have no once seen him rage, not once post a crazy post about him losing his char. Why? Cause he really doesn't care, he knows what happened was justified from Quillon, and well worth him losing. He'd do anything to get botters like out of here. So you can enjoy playing this game while you still can, just with your friends (or do you even have any).

Dexter of Zezenia Strikes again!

Don't bot, don't break rules, and he should leave you alone.

Are You ok? hahaha, i loot 3 rares in one Galiantors task, and you got mad, thats why you scamm me hahahahaha, tell the truth boy, have Fun, and leave me alone, you are trying everything, you are being racist in chat, you are trying this forums...come on. LET IT GO. AKA BIG POPPAH AKA BARAKAS AKA DEADSLINGER You are mad because you loose your account because you scamm me with it!!, But Your didnt think you were going to be banned for changing IP HAHAHA LOL, Stop this now! <3. Treath Closed.
Deadslinger
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
19th June 2018 17:52:35 (Last edited 19th July 2018 11:56:42)

Deadslinger
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
19th June 2018 17:57:21 (Last edited 19th July 2018 11:56:53)

Goldenfreezer
Player

Elysium
Level 202
Warrior
19th June 2018 18:16:43

Quoting Deadslinger:
In the end we will all have the last laugh, when you get banned, i expect you to come on this post and cry , like the little B*tch you are. = )

You will see bro, your time is coming. I cannot wait to see when "This Character has been banned from the game" pops up when you search your character. Thats why your not really leveling anymore, you aren't sure if you are going to get banned or not. Play in fear bro, fearrrrrr

Dont be rude, whats wrong with you?, beside you being racist
[13:13:47] Barakas: dirty mexican is racist
[13:13:52] Barakas: u need to go back to school
[13:13:53] Barakas: xD
[13:13:56] Barakas: stupid retard

GM make something, this was today, and every time hes being racist about because he didnt loot anything and i do..he scammed me, he loose his account because he didint know and then hes being racist all the time, and bothers me. ty.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
19th June 2018 18:18:41 (Last edited 11th July 2018 10:47:51)

Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
19th June 2018 18:19:13 (Last edited 11th July 2018 10:48:02)

Goldenfreezer
Player

Elysium
Level 202
Warrior
19th June 2018 18:22:24

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Hes prolly not mad but annoyed how some people like you (Goldenfreezer aka Muncieman) can just bot in peace.. ridiculous actions from side of staff. I have personally found you more then few times botting, no matter was it on Galiantors spawn or crystal dragons. im hoping not to see you for long here :)

Also same goes for the rest of the botters, god aint watchin all time but we saw what u did there! ;)

-Beekz

Man im not muncieman wth XD, and hes mad because of the luck he doesnt have in game, then he made me his friiend and then he scammed me...so im not mad or anything, but this guy dont leave me alone hes being mean and racist and i dont like that, i just cant block him from game. ill leave this treath too.
1 2 3