1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
21st September 2018 19:40:59 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

7th September 2018 13:01:59 (Last edited 7th September 2018 13:32:53)

Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon
Kabbal
Player

Elysium
Level 368
Warrior
7th September 2018 13:07:58

:D

cool, we need a motivation to keep playing
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
7th September 2018 13:30:47

Nice to get an update!
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 325
Warrior
7th September 2018 13:52:09

Finally something! good to know everything is (probably) going to be ok :D
Novus
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
7th September 2018 14:07:55

Quoting GM Quillon:
I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

Thank you, that's the best thing you ever did.
Novus
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Mage
7th September 2018 14:28:52

Doesn't matter if the game will close or not, you already lost a good amount of the player base with this new polemic how we'll keep playing and trust in a game unstable, a game that the owner promises a response in a certain date but he suddenly disappears, maybe after some months the same instability may happens again, Zezenia it's just K-Zodron's hobby don't forget it.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
7th September 2018 14:32:00

Sadly the game nearly died for you to step down, for some people that's way too late.
2 months for a post which takes 5 minutes also shows the lack of thought for the player base.
Geronimo Urbina
Player

Pharos
Level 226
Mage
7th September 2018 20:17:05 (Last edited 7th September 2018 20:17:45)

I do not think that you have taken the decision to retire as a GM, I think that you were deprived of that privilege because you were the one who killed the game.
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
7th September 2018 22:19:05

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

good story but we dont buy this shit.. first it was 31/8 ( 2 weeks decide time) than it was in the weekend.. now whole week nothing, and now u want us to wait another 2 weeks to see what happens? and when its D-DAY you will tell us another crap story and say in 2 weeks we share the news?

if its all goin well like you said.. then open the premium card store so we ( the new players) can be actually premium.

greetz

Balcaen
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
8th September 2018 00:46:27

@quillon, even people with some bad and controversal decisions (most likely on some bans) you are the only conection we have with the staff right now, so its good for us If you keep saying some stuffs around.
1 2 3
Last »