Login
1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd September 2018 14:36:19 GM Quillon View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

21st September 2018 16:45:01

As everyone very well knows, the last months of Zezenia Online have been very silent. This is due to my bad health status, which has forced me to stay away from developing the game. Unfortunately it doesn't look to be improving much anytime soon.

However, while there have been talks about closing the game, it looks like that will not happen. Instead, we will move Zezenia Online to a new owner. We are planning for this to happen and Premium Card sales to continue during October.

Thank you for your patience!

Sincerely yours,
Zezenia Online Staff
Balcaen
Premium

Elysium
Level 42
Ranger
21st September 2018 16:48:35

Quoting K-Zodron:
As everyone very well knows, the last months of Zezenia Online have been very silent. This is due to my bad health status, which has forced me to stay away from developing the game. Unfortunately it doesn't look to be improving much anytime soon.

However, while there have been talks about closing the game, it looks like that will not happen. Instead, we will move Zezenia Online to a new owner. We are planning for this to happen and Premium Card sales to continue during October.

Sincerely yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

thanks for your answer during your illness, hope you get better!! could you maybe also give some advice or they game continue's like it is now or maybe there will be a complete reset? just for us to know or its worth keep leveling, or just sit the time out till the reset?

greetz

Balcaen
Barakas
Premium

Elysium
Level 136
Ranger
21st September 2018 16:54:33 (Last edited 21st September 2018 17:00:22)

Thank you K-Z, honestly I hope you get better dude, thanks for everything.

IN regards to the game NOT CLOSING

thanks for not closing it, appreciate you keeping it up and moving the game onto a new Owner.
Hope the best.

#HopeNeverDies
#GameNotClosing
Akolix
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 224
Warrior
21st September 2018 17:04:43

Any info on the new owner?
Nairobi
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
21st September 2018 17:11:03

and what about release K-Zodron...? by GM Quillon:

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

two weeks ends today :(
Troyano
Player

Everath
Level 255
Warrior
21st September 2018 17:41:40

To the new owner:
Focus on balance vocations. mage no tank anymore as warriors please.. remove this stupid training system and restart everything
anti cavebot, no gamemasters or just some for X situations not for involved in war, change redname system without remove but not lost 10% like now

gl
Sonnema
Player

Pharos
Level 270
Mage
21st September 2018 18:43:35

Quoting K-Zodron:

Sincerely yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

I just hope you dont make the same mistakes you have done with most GM's. That only if you sold the game to an player that has played the game ofcourse. Maybe you made the right decision now.

Anyway, we'd love to meet the new owner.
Thraal
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
21st September 2018 19:51:55 (Last edited 21st September 2018 19:52:41)

I have a feeling I know who it is, if it is RIP Zezenia.

We will soon find out who the new owner is when the business is transferred over.
Yet again even more waiting for you guys :D:D
Balcaen
Premium

Elysium
Level 42
Ranger
21st September 2018 20:09:58

Quoting Thraal:
I have a feeling I know who it is, if it is RIP Zezenia.

We will soon find out who the new owner is when the business is transferred over.
Yet again even more waiting for you guys :D:D

good story, who is the new owner if you have the believe ur feelings? and why would they kill the game and how? xD
Waz
Sage

Tipitaka
Level 25
Warrior
21st September 2018 20:57:55 (Last edited 21st September 2018 20:58:24)

Sending the pain below, ten years taking care of kids probably is the reason of several injuries to his back, KZ is flying away.
1 2 3
Last »