« First
21 22 23 24
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 09:03:17 GM Quillon View post »
21st October 2018 13:16:51 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 03:37:00 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 07:14:11 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 09:20:26 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:52:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 15:56:54 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 19:16:56 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:00:32 Administration View post »
22nd October 2018 20:02:35 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 20:45:10 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:12:34 GM Quillon View post »
22nd October 2018 23:14:05 GM Quillon View post »
23rd October 2018 19:02:51 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 08:38:25 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 10:24:09 GM Quillon View post »
25th October 2018 12:25:48 GM Quillon View post »
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 947
Warrior
25th October 2018 23:23:05

Maybe they should keep the amount the same , 20 cards and if you take another black skull within 24h you pay 5 more cards. If you take 3 black skulls in 1 week it will be 30 cards , refreshing every server save .

If you are level 300+ the same system will apply but the starting payment of black would be 25 cards instead of 30 ?

With no locate system it will make it hard for people to find the person they want to kill , and most frags will come from open battles anyway..hopefully guild war system will work but like always the losing team will not accept the guild war .
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
25th October 2018 23:44:34

Quoting GM Quillon:
3 guys above, do you guys have better anti power abusing idea? Feel free to share it with us. Or you would support power abusing? Hmmm.

-- Quillon

The best idea for antipowerabusing its removal the option of take off the Black skull so if u took ur blackskull o won't power abuser more for the next days (: the only problem will be the black skull by noobchars traps
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
26th October 2018 00:25:39

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Black skull shouldn't be paid off

The player with black skull loses 20% experience at every death

The player loses loses 1 item from EQ + backpack/bag at every death
---
I'm pretty sure nobody will try to take a black skull anymore if this gets added into the game. Whatever you decide as Deadpool mentioned earlier, you need to fix the the game weaknesses first

Im not sure whats worse, paying loads or what you're suggesting...

Actually is great idea. No more power abusers but still can play with redname status
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
26th October 2018 03:31:05

Quoting GM Quillon:
3 guys above, do you guys have better anti power abusing idea? Feel free to share it with us. Or you would support power abusing? Hmmm.

-- Quillon

my opinion is that the person in black state does not need to pay more expensive to remove the skull you could make them take double the damage and not be able to attack any other player in black skull mode or he will just be punished and continue to lose a lot exp per level and a good solution or if you die Normal Pk loses 10% more of exp cause it dies.

20 premmy card and this is not necessary anymore, every game has pvp and nobody wants to get black to pay 20 card, nobody gets black for power abuser only in war and wars are inevitable, does not want war to die or hunted? play non-pvp server or respect faces

Hugs Maka:smartass:
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
26th October 2018 04:51:46 (Last edited 26th October 2018 04:56:01)

Sup, K-Zodron! Long time no see, eh ^^

As far as your real life's health, I never knew what problems do you face, but I hope everything is going alright. I hope it's something manageable, and that you fight against it wisely, prioritizing the adoption of needed measures to minimize your pain, from the little things, like drinking a lot of water daily, to whatever extents.

Oh well, I come here to mention 2 points:

- I ask when shall we have the "secret" of new server's experience rate revealed?

Knowing the new server's experience rate is a crucial factor for me to decide if it's really worth coming back despite having near to no spare time to play videogames nowadays. Please let us know when shall we get further news regarding the server's experience rate.

Another thing:
- why are you releasing a new server on a wednesday? Why not friday? Releasing a server in the middle of the week will result in disadvantages between the players, hence very few people will be able to put extreme effort since the first day and benefit off this huge headstart amongst the majority of people that study/work. I understand that the new tiny little island Eidos might not be able to sustain so many characters hunting together, but a simple solution would be to highly increase the experience rate until level 20, the level needed to leave that place.

Think about it, I'm patiently waiting for the answers! Literally patiently, you see I haven't transfered my character off Platon as I simply see no viable option for me to play Zezenia. No pvp server, 3x server or 10x server are beyond unnacceptable and instead of spamming forums with complaints, I opted to just leave silently and not disturb the peace of Zezenia's community with toxic statements. We are mostly adults here, I believe, right?

I am personally hoping for a stable 2x or 1x experience rate server past level 20 (to leave Eidos quickly), but I just want an answer, regardless of what shall it be.

Thanks in advance, K-Z! Laters
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
26th October 2018 06:40:04 (Last edited 26th October 2018 06:40:24)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Sup, K-Zodron! Long time no see, eh ^^

As far as your real life's health, I never knew what problems do you face, but I hope everything is going alright. I hope it's something manageable, and that you fight against it wisely, prioritizing the adoption of needed measures to minimize your pain, from the little things, like drinking a lot of water daily, to whatever extents.

Oh well, I come here to mention 2 points:

- I ask when shall we have the "secret" of new server's experience rate revealed?

Knowing the new server's experience rate is a crucial factor for me to decide if it's really worth coming back despite having near to no spare time to play videogames nowadays. Please let us know when shall we get further news regarding the server's experience rate.

Another thing:
- why are you releasing a new server on a wednesday? Why not friday? Releasing a server in the middle of the week will result in disadvantages between the players, hence very few people will be able to put extreme effort since the first day and benefit off this huge headstart amongst the majority of people that study/work. I understand that the new tiny little island Eidos might not be able to sustain so many characters hunting together, but a simple solution would be to highly increase the experience rate until level 20, the level needed to leave that place.

Think about it, I'm patiently waiting for the answers! Literally patiently, you see I haven't transfered my character off Platon as I simply see no viable option for me to play Zezenia. No pvp server, 3x server or 10x server are beyond unnacceptable and instead of spamming forums with complaints, I opted to just leave silently and not disturb the peace of Zezenia's community with toxic statements. We are mostly adults here, I believe, right?

I am personally hoping for a stable 2x or 1x experience rate server past level 20 (to leave Eidos quickly), but I just want an answer, regardless of what shall it be.

Thanks in advance, K-Z! Laters

K-Z officially is not the owner of the game anymore.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
26th October 2018 08:38:17

I wonder if u want pvp serv or ??
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
26th October 2018 08:59:43

Why people and staff are trying to end the game for those who fight?
Paying 100cards per black skull, taking double damage from pvp, losing all the items etc. These suggestions makes people quit once they get pissed. So ye, u save those who wanted to play elysium but appeared in other world, but you make fighters leave.

The real power of power abusers is the fact that people have a lot of characters. And they actually go random pk on secondary chars. Main chars are mostly used for war. And in war its a must to be able to frag people. People die fast, but frags goes off slowly.

The problem in negotation is that staff is all about getting cards. And there are 2 type of players. One part wants to fight a lot, the others wants to play in peace. Once the staff actually start to look deeper instead of putting price on pking. Then we maybe have a good system.

From suggested ideas I like the idea of taking away locate spell. With little tweak that every vocation could locate the target which is
50-70sqm in all directions from a player. That way people could still find a target in fights after they run away from screen. I would put cd on locate like 10seconds.

Adding: Black skull could work as it works. People wouldn't be able to pay it off. Black skull stay either 7days or 14days.
now depending on exp rate if new exp rate it stable 2x. my suggestion
level 1-100 would have same frag limit as it is right now
level 101-200 1extra frag on day/week/month
level 201+ extra 1extra frag per day/ extra 2 frags per week/ extra 3 frags per month.

This way wars would be more possible. But not as much to make people PK too much. Main people who pay black skulls are not even power abusers. They come to a battle. While being top lvls they have the highest chance to frag people. So when fights 10vs10 happens. You kill couple people and u have to worry about black skull. With my system it would be 3 instead of 2. And yes, they would worry a lot after the third frag. Because they wont be able to pay it off. While now people kill 5ppl, they run away pay off black skull and come back. Or they take black skull by mistake. And before paying off their black skull they take 2 more frags (those 2 frags are free anyway).

Once again, this suggestion can't work if staff is all about taking p cards from players. But at least for once staff should give up on extracting strategy and maybe, just maybe their player base will increase and p cards will come back from other places such as more people being premium account.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
26th October 2018 10:21:42

Quoting Baltas:
Why people and staff are trying to end the game for those who fight?
Paying 100cards per black skull, taking double damage from pvp, losing all the items etc. These suggestions makes people quit once they get pissed. So ye, u save those who wanted to play elysium but appeared in other world, but you make fighters leave.

The real power of power abusers is the fact that people have a lot of characters. And they actually go random pk on secondary chars. Main chars are mostly used for war. And in war its a must to be able to frag people. People die fast, but frags goes off slowly.

The problem in negotation is that staff is all about getting cards. And there are 2 type of players. One part wants to fight a lot, the others wants to play in peace. Once the staff actually start to look deeper instead of putting price on pking. Then we maybe have a good system.

From suggested ideas I like the idea of taking away locate spell. With little tweak that every vocation could locate the target which is
50-70sqm in all directions from a player. That way people could still find a target in fights after they run away from screen. I would put cd on locate like 10seconds.

Adding: Black skull could work as it works. People wouldn't be able to pay it off. Black skull stay either 7days or 14days.
now depending on exp rate if new exp rate it stable 2x. my suggestion
level 1-100 would have same frag limit as it is right now
level 101-200 1extra frag on day/week/month
level 201+ extra 1extra frag per day/ extra 2 frags per week/ extra 3 frags per month.

This way wars would be more possible. But not as much to make people PK too much. Main people who pay black skulls are not even power abusers. They come to a battle. While being top lvls they have the highest chance to frag people. So when fights 10vs10 happens. You kill couple people and u have to worry about black skull. With my system it would be 3 instead of 2. And yes, they would worry a lot after the third frag. Because they wont be able to pay it off. While now people kill 5ppl, they run away pay off black skull and come back. Or they take black skull by mistake. And before paying off their black skull they take 2 more frags (those 2 frags are free anyway).

Once again, this suggestion can't work if staff is all about taking p cards from players. But at least for once staff should give up on extracting strategy and maybe, just maybe their player base will increase and p cards will come back from other places such as more people being premium account.

You said some good points;
1) The real power of power abusers is the fact that people have a lot of characters. And they actually go random pk on secondary chars.
- This happened alot, all the brs had MULTIPLE noob characters to make bantraps, blackskull traps or were charloving their higher characters.

2) Main people who pay black skulls are not even power abusers. They come to a battle. While being top lvls they have the highest chance to frag people. So when fights 10vs10 happens.
- This is exactly why this system cant work. It has so many disadvantages.

Anyway, You should be able to pay off blackskull, for its current price.
and for the ones who think that it should not be paid off by any chance..

If you attack someone with blackskull, all the attackers automaticly should get blackskull aswell.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
26th October 2018 13:13:14 (Last edited 26th October 2018 13:13:47)

There are too many bugs and game weaknesses in this game to FORCE someone to keep or pay off an expensive black skull.
Especially with the new addition of not being able to use task npc while you have the skull.

If these changes stay I could get a few of my friends to start the new server just to get everyone black skull to the point they cannot afford to pay it off.

Rather than trying to dilute PVP servers to the point of them being NON-PVP, why not just release the new server as a NON-PVP server?
« First
21 22 23 24