1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
19th October 2018 16:50:06 GM Quillon View post »
19th October 2018 20:10:14 Administration View post »
21st October 2018 18:14:19 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
19th October 2018 19:54:16

Seriously, you've destroyed K-z's reputation and you're still on the same foot with these new owners, jesus christ...
Veeti, this guy is no good for ur business.
Administration
Staff

19th October 2018 20:10:14

Quoting Ardent:
i can literlaly make game like zezenia in 1 month if i dedicate some time to it and im not even joking, there are tons of tutorials online how to program this 2d games, and you had 5 months to just do some little update, you failed, yet no time

Good luck!
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
19th October 2018 20:18:03

It's always been like this Quillon has free rein over what he can do and that will continue.
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
19th October 2018 20:48:12

Community talking bull about new owners already? Oh gosh.. Whats so bad this time? Cuz they havet been advertising for the whole world to know? Cuz pharos/everath aint merged? Cuz pcards aint for free? Suddenly new pvp server is a horrible thing?
Hm...........hm...hm????? Wtf

They have literally just bought the game, i get that ppl wanna play and get serious back into the game but comon.. All this forum flaming aint helping at all.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
20th October 2018 09:19:53

Quoting Administration:
Quoting Ardent:
i can literlaly make game like zezenia in 1 month if i dedicate some time to it and im not even joking, there are tons of tutorials online how to program this 2d games, and you had 5 months to just do some little update, you failed, yet no time

Good luck!

Worth to answer this? Answer other guys who really want answers and trying to help you out. Also keep answering all mails, you guys dont got many mails at all. A short message every day before bed and solved takes 10 min, you need to win trust back again.
GM Quillon
Game Master

21st October 2018 18:14:19 (Last edited 21st October 2018 18:22:49)

Quoting Lusterz:
Aguardo sua resposta GMQuillon:smartass:

I await your response GMQuillon

We have replied you already - check your account for more details.
I have also moderated this thread - there is no section at forum to report players, asking about unban or return banned accounts. If you feel that your ban is wrong simply mail us. However I stated before:

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hi.
If you are asking in your mail about unban of your character - no matter, banned for cavebotting or changed ownership - our answer will be always same. We will not return or unban traded accounts / accounts banned for cavebotting.
-- Quillon

Anyway, try - each case is different.

#ThreadClosed

-- Quillon
1 2