Reksai
Player

Elysium
Level 16
Ranger
23rd October 2018 19:08:35

yo this new anti bot system you guys came up with is literally useless and waste of time for both GM and PLAYER xD

so gm has to teleport to you to see what your doing >
gm has to wait for good moment when you are not luring 20 monsters so you dont die by this system lol >
gm has to teleport you to the test room >
you have to finish the task to get out of the room >

also to add this, if a person you are checking doesnt speak any of the languages the warning is written in, he will simply get banned just because of that, this may sound stupid because its literally 2 sentences clearly stated, BUT someone will not know it and you are literally seeking someone to speak english to even play your game, which is so stupid..

so you are about to put in game rules that you are REQUIRED to have basic understanding of english to play Play Zezenia?

forget about your system, it looks good, but if you use use your brain for more than 10 seconds you will see how much stupid it is xD

just stick to checking it manually with using demon outfit xD
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd October 2018 19:12:16 (Last edited 25th October 2018 23:11:56)

Reksai
Player

Elysium
Level 16
Ranger
23rd October 2018 19:16:56

Quoting Deadpool:
I used to do that before I decide to not disturb botters and let staff do it.

Maybe on halloween in few days you can buy demon outfit and check? <3

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

give ur tool hammer
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd October 2018 19:19:45 (Last edited 25th October 2018 23:12:00)

Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd October 2018 19:27:09 (Last edited 25th October 2018 23:12:03)

Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
23rd October 2018 20:10:23

It doesnt matter if botters cant read english and wont understand the warning and get banned for that. Cause everyone should know botting is ilegal.. so it doesnt matter where u from and what language you speak
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 325
Warrior
23rd October 2018 20:15:24

Quoting Reksai:

I suggest you to wait until its launched to say its useless. You literally don't know how it works.

@Balcaen: I think he means the non-botters teleported to the area.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
23rd October 2018 20:25:41

Quoting Balcaen:
It doesnt matter if botters cant read english and wont understand the warning and get banned for that. Cause everyone should know botting is ilegal.. so it doesnt matter where u from and what language you speak

You think a botter will get caught with this system :D:D:D:D
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
23rd October 2018 21:17:47

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Balcaen:

You think a botter will get caught with this system :D:D:D:D

im just reply on a message from someone else, i dont think anything at all. but atleast they "try" to do something about it now.
and it if it fail they probaly try to get something else.

@cacomixtle ah ok thanks, i missunderstood then :P