1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2018 20:40:22 Administration View post »
27th October 2018 17:04:50 GM Quillon View post »
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
27th October 2018 07:25:57

Quoting Baltas:
Who are still sages?

95% of sages are non-pvpers, if that is what your question really meant.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
27th October 2018 07:39:03

Im laughing when i see ht savage cryin about hes lost sage status etc, you are botter anyways. Doesnt matter if it was nonpvp or pvp.

-Beekz
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
27th October 2018 08:05:40 (Last edited 27th October 2018 08:05:58)

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Im laughing when i see ht savage cryin about hes lost sage status etc, you are botter anyways. Doesnt matter if it was nonpvp or pvp.
-Beekz

You can say what you want but HT Savage and several of the other PvP sages were contributing a whole bunch more than some of the non-pvp sages. :)
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th October 2018 09:09:09

There are ZERO PVP sages and thats why we've had these stupid suggestions which each one would ruin PVP.

First we had, a spell which takes away blessings.
A spell which teleports people to a tower then back
and now the black skull situation and the fact you cannot train with one.

These are just a few of the examples as to why you need some people who actually PvP.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
27th October 2018 09:32:19

@Akolix, Doesn't make the usage of illegal software legal even if you have somehow managed to gain sage, elder sage status.

Hopefully new (?) owner will find solution to make botting impossible, since it was crucially out of hands for quite some time.

-Beekz
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th October 2018 09:39:17

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
@Akolix, Doesn't make the usage of illegal software legal even if you have somehow managed to gain sage, elder sage status.

Hopefully new (?) owner will find solution to make botting impossible, since it was crucially out of hands for quite some time.

-Beekz

You think a tiny indie game can make botting impossible but massive multi billion dollar companies like Blizzard/Riot/Valve cannot? :D:D

Sometimes a face palm isn't enough.....
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
27th October 2018 09:48:59

why you guys keep crying, about sage faggots, ive never care about it and i have played the game for 10 years it dosent matter u have acces to watch it some days earlier wow so great just ask axolix to send you the messages of the changes not that hard
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
27th October 2018 10:18:25 (Last edited 27th October 2018 10:22:02)

Its not about cryin that we dont have sage status anymore, multiple of us ASKED for it to be taken away since there was no point, no one communicated with the sages you were just a regular person with acces to a private TS once every two years..

Like Thraal posted, if we didnt test these features when they did allow us they would've been implemented in the game, and we were showing how hard it could be abused.. And just like Akolix posted, Dancore, Thraal, Deadpool and myself were always on the private test server looking for shit, unlike most elysium people..

Elysium sages wont search for critical bugs etc, they will only seek for the new spawns so they are the first to get there when it comes out..
With the exception of players like Zaza, Akolix and Twinkies..

I can see this going downhill very quickly, sad to say..
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th October 2018 10:35:59

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
why you guys keep crying, about sage faggots, ive never care about it and i have played the game for 10 years it dosent matter u have acces to watch it some days earlier wow so great just ask axolix to send you the messages of the changes not that hard

No one is crying, I don't even play the game anymore.
We're making a point that this game is run by NON-PVP players who're messing with PVP settings and that's why you get the most stupid suggestions known to man.

From what I've seen and we know.
1. The new owners just care about money as did K-Z, so nothing has changed there. (The first day it changed over, Rajio was begging people in Elysium world chat to "please support us with buying premium cards", that's not a good impression to give out on the first day.
You guys didn't even introduce yourselves to the players...

2. Quillon is still around with ban powers, nothing more needs to be stated.

3. They're trying to dilute PVP to the point of NON-PVP (They say use the war system but don't kill others, the system that is in place in Elysium)

4. They're still focusing on MORE content rather than fixing the multiple issues with the core of the game and the massive bugs and game weaknesses.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
27th October 2018 10:57:31 (Last edited 27th October 2018 10:58:53)

Hopefully that is coming. The majority of this update was finished months ago but never released because K-Z was unavailable as "Admin" said.

@Thrall - Personally I don't like current black skull system and location at all. But it's not my game Sages just make suggestions and owners decide.
1 2 3 4