1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2018 20:40:22 Administration View post »
27th October 2018 17:04:50 GM Quillon View post »
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
27th October 2018 14:30:53 (Last edited 27th October 2018 14:36:52)

Wait wait wait. Back when I was a sage, some years ago..... I can remember quite vividly the Platon folks going PK crazy on the testserver. Not letting anyone test it at the time... So for me to read some things that Elyisum never contributed.. Yeah well its kind of hard when you had people like Deadpool, killing everyone on a test server. That being said I remember them turning off PVP for this reason on test servers.

Also I would love to ask, a question still not answered.....

@staff, what about the Stat item changes that were leaked months upon months ago? Are they subjected to change still? Example: The Magic Resistance and Melee Buff on shields that are equivalent to Demonic Shield or better.. I am just curious as why even bother MENTIONING item stat changes to anyone at all...... you are better off not saying nothing about changing items.... cause then you get all the sages buying all these items (hoarding them) as they know of the upcoming changes.

So in my eyes, being a sage here consists of one thing, you get access to updates early and get to see all the information thats changing.

You have the one sage (Elder Sage) on elysium, that i find actually does his job. Akolix. With exception of Zaza and Twinkies.

All other sages are either inactive, dont help new players at all, are just around to have their sage status for what i mentioned above.

All these players with sage status and yet where are they? I can go list off a crap load of inactive sages. But only seem to come around when there is updates and spoil it to their friends. Kind of pathetic.

Solution: Either let everyone test the damn update, or just make it Elder Sages. (the ones you chose worthy of having the "elder sage")
Do NOT LET SAGES TEST if NO ONE ELSE CAN.
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
27th October 2018 15:25:54

Quoting Barakas:
You have the one sage (Elder Sage) on elysium, that i find actually does his job. Akolix. With exception of Zaza and Twinkies.

All other sages are either inactive, dont help new players at all, are just around to have their sage status for what i mentioned above.

Appreciate that :)
GM Quillon
Game Master

27th October 2018 17:04:50

First of all I have deleted:
- all empty Deadpool's posts - still do not understand why you just delete all your elaborates,
- full of offensive words post created by Mackie - even if you are right or no, one more such vulgar post and we will just ban your account for 14 days (this time just warning),

About test server - this time, as Veeti stated, public testing is not so necessary. Most things were tested really long time ago, firstly at privat, then at Sage test server and right now almost everything works properly. Almost, because we still working on balancing bosses.

Have a nice evening!
-- Quillon
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
27th October 2018 17:30:56

Im glad zezenia got some new fire but i hope that resources are spent on the things that needs to be solved instead of following old habits where you keep adding content before fixing broken content.

Its not about who is a sage or not, in almost all other games you have open test server before patch changes to let the community of players (us) test and give input or atleast get a chance to test the new changes. Ontop of that- the more players testing a pre-patch the more bugs will be found, better suggestions to solutions might come up, i dont see anything negative with more people testing. The sages are not the communitys voice so letting sages only attend on the test server makes no sense at all in my opinion.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
27th October 2018 18:14:37

Quoting Stormy:
Quoting Barakas:

Appreciate that :)

Sorry bro.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
27th October 2018 20:02:16 (Last edited 27th October 2018 20:05:02)

Quoting GM Quillon:
About test server - this time, as Veeti stated, public testing is not so necessary. Most things were tested really long time ago, firstly at privat, then at Sage test server and right now almost everything works properly. Almost, because we still working on balancing bosses.

Tested by you and your buddy Wojtus Szaman? Thats promosing :smartass::smartass:

Two non-pvp players trying to change things pvp related, nice one... Still broken spells, items what stack additional stats because of wrong formulas(never been thought through properly), still no death losses, unbalanced classes and the new blackskull system what first of all block rangers/warriors from training when getting one OR pay loads to get it removed.. Way to kill the best thing about this game.

I thought the new Owner would do things different, guess I was wrong..
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th October 2018 21:42:47 (Last edited 18th September 2019 11:06:02)

Deleted
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th October 2018 22:29:22 (Last edited 27th October 2018 22:31:13)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:

Tested by you and your buddy Wojtus Szaman? Thats promosing :smartass::smartass:

Two non-pvp players trying to change things pvp related, nice one... Still broken spells, items what stack additional stats because of wrong formulas(never been thought through properly), still no death losses, unbalanced classes and the new blackskull system what first of all block rangers/warriors from training when getting one OR pay loads to get it removed.. Way to kill the best thing about this game.

The years go by and you remain the same spoiled little arrogant child.

I wonder how many temporary bans have you got overall and I feel sorry for GM Quillon, despite his own mistakes, for having to tolerate you.

Man, grow up. Such cry baby...

Now, on topic: @GM Quillon: When are we getting actual information about the new server? Releasing a new server is serious business, it deserves proper announcement so the biggest possible amount of people acknowledges it and eventually comes back to play. You guys are playing with danger by thinking the hype is going to be positive over being transparent.

I speak for myself, haven't opened this forums for more than a year, I believe, and I am sure a lot of others have done so too, based off the Online Player Count across the all existing servers. I have been told about this server's release on 24th, by a friend that kept my contact over the years, and, honestly, as a player that have been very, very active whilst playing before, since Tartarus/Everath, I have followed up with most of the changes past 2013, and I don't see any significant transformations that will bring this game up, hence why I am being very blunt, because I respect this game and I know that the people still involved aren't here for the cash, they're here 'cause they like it, right? Yeah, but open up your mind, think widely so this game can eventually grow sustainably.

I know age itself doesn't mean much, and that there are people that have been around for 10+ years, but it's my two cents.
Account Age: 7 years 1 month

Cheers, waiting for an answer.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th October 2018 22:56:06

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:

I wonder how many temporary bans have you got overall and I feel sorry for GM Quillon, despite his own mistakes, for having to tolerate you.

Now, on topic: @GM Quillon: When are we getting actual information about the new server? Releasing a new server is serious business, it deserves proper announcement so the biggest possible amount of people acknowledges it and eventually comes back to play. You guys are playing with danger by thinking the hype is going to be positive over being transparent.

I speak for myself, haven't opened this forums for more than a year, I believe, and I am sure a lot of others have done so too, based off the Online Player Count across the all existing servers. I have been told about this server's release on 24th, by a friend that kept my contact over the years, and, honestly, as a player that have been very, very active whilst playing before, since Tartarus/Everath, I have followed up with most of the changes past 2013, and I don't see any significant transformations that will bring this game up, hence why I am being very blunt, because I respect this game and I know that the people still involved aren't here for the cash, they're here 'cause they like it, right? Yeah, but open up your mind, think widely so this game can eventually grow sustainably.

I know age itself doesn't mean much, and that there are people that have been around for 10+ years, but it's my two cents.

By the looks of things it doesn't look like reading is your strong point.
It doesn't seem like you know this, but zezenia has a new owner now.

You've been away for 1 year and come back the same trash talker, I guess that law degree hasn't helped with your common sense or logical thinking.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th October 2018 23:06:45

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:

By the looks of things it doesn't look like reading is your strong point.
It doesn't seem like you know this, but zezenia has a new owner now.

You've been away for 1 year and come back the same trash talker, I guess that law degree hasn't helped with your common sense or logical thinking.

I don't work with rumors, I deal with facts. Haven't read any announcement regarding new ownership, let alone with detailed info on it.

Regardless, facts speak louder than words. I couldn't care less about new or old ownership - I see this:

Game World Status Players Online
Elysium Online 37
Everath Online 2
Pharos Online 5
??????? ????? ???
Total 44

This speaks for itself.

To finish off, make sure you brush your teeth for s***ing melvin's d. haha
1 2 3 4