1 2
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
29th October 2018 19:15:24

Hey,

reading the official thread about Novus experience (https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17834/1) we see many people voting on 2x just because you guys didnt give the option of 1x.

- 1x is the correct option for a new server, since the game has been thinked to have it.
- The pvp go on another level when the exp rate is 1x, since people have fear to risk too much and loose hours of hunting or training.
- The game still balanced for more time.
- the skill and the experience walk together, so it have the normal balance. (We wont see a player lvl 300 skill 70).

Please, do another poll for people choose between 1x or 2x.

Thx
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th October 2018 19:56:51

Agreed. Let everyone choose what they want, and the majority "wins".

I vote for 1x server, with the same stages as Elysium has now up to level 50.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
29th October 2018 20:01:02

Hey some ppl are acutlly up to 1x but me and some other swedish ppl told them to do 2x until lvl 99 then from there make it to 1x sense 2x is to high aswell
but sense they dont care and want high rate is what they need and got soner or later they will lose that server to
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th October 2018 20:03:06

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
Hey some ppl are acutlly up to 1x but me and some other swedish ppl told them to do 2x until lvl 99 then from there make it to 1x sense 2x is to high aswell
but sense they dont care and want high rate is what they need and got soner or later they will lose that server to

Staged exp rate sucks though, its unfair. I'd accept stages up to level 50~60, but anything above makes it unfair in the long run.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
29th October 2018 20:33:27

Quoting Leary:
Hey,

reading the official thread about Novus experience (https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17834/1) we see many people voting on 2x just because you guys didnt give the option of 1x.

- 1x is the correct option for a new server, since the game has been thinked to have it.
- The pvp go on another level when the exp rate is 1x, since people have fear to risk too much and loose hours of hunting or training.
- The game still balanced for more time.
- the skill and the experience walk together, so it have the normal balance. (We wont see a player lvl 300 skill 70).

Please, do another poll for people choose between 1x or 2x.

Thx

Sorry but you said your team is only going to pk and not play so i don't think your opinion of 1x is viable, i think people that are actually going to play long term should have more say, people that will actually invest in the server and buy casrds ect.

Ryan~
Old Logan
Player

Pharos
Level 134
Warrior
30th October 2018 00:24:00

Sorry but you said your team is only going to pk and not play so i don't think your opinion of 1x is viable, i think people that are actually going to play long term should have more say, people that will actually invest in the server and buy casrds ect.

Ryan~

Agree 100%!
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
30th October 2018 17:40:39

2x is totally unbalanced, 1x is the way
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
30th October 2018 19:02:16 (Last edited 30th October 2018 19:03:04)

Not gonna lie, I am concerned about the advertisement of this new server. I honestly dont picture more than 50 playerd online tomorrow within the Server launch....

What do vou guys think?
Pulo Do Koala
Player

Pharos
Level 210
Warrior
30th October 2018 19:16:32

Go 1x .... back old time !!! 2x is ot. 8)
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
30th October 2018 19:27:45

Quoting The Warlockk:
Not gonna lie, I am concerned about the advertisement of this new server. I honestly dont picture more than 50 playerd online tomorrow within the Server launch....

What do vou guys think?

I hope you're wrong
1 2