Show staff replies in this thread
30th October 2018 13:22:04 GM Eden View post »
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
30th October 2018 09:11:10

Elysium used to have death loss years ago when some of you guys weren't playing. ;-)
Waldemaro
Player

Elysium
Level 595
Warrior
30th October 2018 09:21:00

Quoting Akolix:
Elysium used to have death loss years ago when some of you guys weren't playing. ;-)

exactly
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
30th October 2018 09:40:41

Yes that's is not good idea.I was taking last mision 5.Then backing to depo - 1 Fire being kick from zezenia, can't login to the game.Youtube, oters websites was working normal(Tibia too), and died ofcourse.Losing 20kk+ for free.It was not my foult.Thanks.Bring back 100% death lossrecovery guys.
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
30th October 2018 10:23:13 (Last edited 30th October 2018 10:32:57)

HAHAHAH CIAOOOO... What is the funn of playing if you never loose something?? No risk on something, because if you die you can just buy it back... Its not Zezenia's fault that BR's have bad connection.. Just pay more attetion when you hunt. It has always been with death loss, so dont get used to death loss recovery. And still you guys have millions of money in bank then spend it on wasting spells to get more exp/h.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
30th October 2018 10:58:25

KICK - Connecting to the game world - can not pass.After dead boom I can.It was zezenia problems from forever, but was full death loss recovery.All games working only KICKS from Zezenia today like 4x , 2x deads.Wasting a lot cash, 40kk+ exp.And btw a lot of PPL has same problem.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
30th October 2018 10:58:29

Death loss is back. Finally.
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
30th October 2018 11:01:40 (Last edited 30th October 2018 11:03:45)

Quoting Anmael:
KICK - Connecting to the game world - can not pass.After dead boom I can.It was zezenia problems from forever, but was full death loss recovery.All games working only KICKS from Zezenia today like 4x , 2x deads.Wasting a lot cash, 40kk+ exp.And btw a lot of PPL has same problem.

And you deathlist is only 4... It is not always gaining gaining gaining, you have to accept that you loose sometimes. And if you know there're some kicks then stop hunting till you know its over.

Also im online and i dont see that im kicked any time from zezenia, so its not the server of zezenia.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
30th October 2018 11:19:52 (Last edited 30th October 2018 11:23:39)

It's actually hilarious to see some of the Ely players who said the PvP community was "crying" are now the ones "crying".

Having no death loss is the reason people where getting so high levels, if you have internet problems that sucks, but the game should not make decisions and ingame mechanics around things out of it's control.

If it where me I would have put the death loss down to 50%.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
30th October 2018 11:26:09

I agree that bosses should be hard, well now it's done to be hard, those bosses what actually drop end game items are very very difficult now even for the top players.

Problem in here is now that you need a strong group to kill the bosses what matters the most which drops the items everybody needs, you need and active group so now more afk rangers sitting and just targeting.

All this makes bosses more annoying and exciting to camp at the same time but the drop rates staid the same which makes people not even wanna go for them... You can do so many tasks without receiving nothing unique, i see that's a big problem especially when you actually cannot solo or 2 man team them anymore.

Will take a lifetime to get everybody satisfied in the team to get their hands on a good drop, with this game size it will just make people say no for the boss hunts cuz there's a high chance in huge amount of time they end up getting nothing else except waste huge chunk of their time.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th October 2018 11:43:34

Quoting Dancore:
I agree that bosses should be hard, well now it's done to be hard, those bosses what actually drop end game items are very very difficult now even for the top players.

Problem in here is now that you need a strong group to kill the bosses what matters the most which drops the items everybody needs, you need and active group so now more afk rangers sitting and just targeting.

All this makes bosses more annoying and exciting to camp at the same time but the drop rates staid the same which makes people not even wanna go for them... You can do so many tasks without receiving nothing unique, i see that's a big problem especially when you actually cannot solo or 2 man team them anymore.

Will take a lifetime to get everybody satisfied in the team to get their hands on a good drop, with this game size it will just make people say no for the boss hunts cuz there's a high chance in huge amount of time they end up getting nothing else except waste huge chunk of their time.

Good point. In new server no one will have end game items for a while. Staff have some time to consider that. Once it become impossible to afk camp bosses, boss loot rate could be increased 2x. Sadly u cant take away rares from elysium top warriors who "Actively" got lots of items from 100tasks+ from wanu/blia etc etc.
1 2 3 4
Last »