30th October 2018 13:22:04 GM Eden View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
31st October 2018 05:42:53

Quoting Fallen Warrior Two:
Another detail that nobody has talked about until now. Why in elysium 1x loses the same amount of xp as in pharos which is 3x?

Thus it is easy to criticize when the difficulty of recovering XP does not compare.

No one talked about that because you are thinking in a wrong way.

You play in 1x server. You make 1kk exp. You die with premium and u lose 15k exp (1.5%)
Pharos player play in 3x server. He makes 3kk exp. He dies he loses 45k exp (1.5%)

% is the same, but the experience itself is higher. It's a speed rate server where things happen faster. But not everything is supposed to be 3x. Maybe our health/mana would have to be 3x higher? And maybe buffs? I know this is absurd. But not really sure why u feel disadvantaged. Or maybe I know, it's the first time your char regressed ever.
Poyeb
Player

Pharos
Level 226
Mage
31st October 2018 05:50:19

he cry bcs die on nonpvp server xd,i died on everath with black skull 5 times a row 205 to 150 i lost about 100kk exp in 1 day with this exp rate i can max 4-5kk/h so whats the point in crying ? 364 warrior on fire being too strong for elysium players? if yes exp in severs ellaria, maybe bugs and creeps dont kill you
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
31st October 2018 06:28:10

Quoting Ht Savage:
That deathloss feature was added when servers were being DDoS'd, or had lags/kicks.. IF anything it should've been removed ages ago, servers are stable for a LONG time already...

People got used to the fact that dying meant no losses, glad we are going back to the way it was, I vote for 100% remove instead of 25%. Its not the games fault that some people have bad internet, you cant make decisions based on that.

100% agree
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
31st October 2018 06:30:19

Quoting Fireflanz:
Worst update to date, and do not think that they are losing only one player .. I for example have 2 chars that workout, or are 2 accounts gastanto premys .. In order Good luck to who stays ..

Left KZ who did nothing to get into a new owner who already starts fucking.

Bye non pvp retard. you guys ruined the game enough. game has been catered to elysium for years, no longer..

Ryan~
Fireflanz
Player

Elysium
Level 225
Ranger
31st October 2018 13:04:51

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Quoting Fireflanz:
Worst update to date, and do not think that they are losing only one player .. I for example have 2 chars that workout, or are 2 accounts gastanto premys .. In order Good luck to who stays ..

Left KZ who did nothing to get into a new owner who already starts fucking.

Bye non pvp retard. you guys ruined the game enough. game has been catered to elysium for years, no longer..

Ryan~

You do not even want to say something ...hahaha

Noob, go play the old woman with her mother will.
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
31st October 2018 14:02:27 (Last edited 31st October 2018 16:33:17)

Quoting Fireflanz:
Noob, go play the old woman with her mother will.

Your style --> Woman will with play go mother her the old, noob
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
31st October 2018 14:50:40 (Last edited 31st October 2018 14:55:46)

Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
12th November 2018 01:52:53

Quoting Isith:
Make the price to recovery more expensive, then back to 100% recovery... thats not cool lose alot of time playing... but money u can have buying cards :(
Sorry for bad english:smartass:

Unfortunately, my internet is not working well.
I wasted my time playing this weekend.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
12th November 2018 02:00:31 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:40:34)

Hanstein
Player

Elysium
Level 203
Warrior
12th November 2018 17:23:15

Hello people of Zezenia, well, i'm seeing a lot of people saying that brazilian internet problem is just an excuse for the deaths, well, you gotta believe when we say that it is a REAL shit internet conection, i like to play Zezenia, but i'm not hunting at this moment like a lot of other players, i'm making depot my home, or just training with some mobs :s, i know that a lot of you guys like the death loss system because it is more real and exciting, but it is hard to achieve something and then lose it because of an internet conection that is not only my problem, but almost a whole entire STATE problem
« First
4 5 6 7