« First
2 3 4 5
Serendipity
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Warrior
13th November 2018 04:45:42 (Last edited 13th November 2018 04:47:10)

well... that didn't last long
its the same game, just a different server. wont fix nothing
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
13th November 2018 18:02:36

Hey Alen
Just saw your killed by list and you died 4 times by players. 2 different teams.
You are playing on a pvp server bro, sometimes you will die by players, its normal.
In my opinion it isnt power abuser, atleast in my case. When we killed you 2 times, we were pking everybody, you arent special. We didnt hunt you on caves, etc. You were in the wrong place in the wrong time, just it.
Random pk will continue until the server ends, so or you accept it or you should play on Elysium.
Hope you dont quit and come to show us who you really are!
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
13th November 2018 18:10:33

Quoting Leary:
Hey Alen
Just saw your killed by list and you died 4 times by players. 2 different teams.
You are playing on a pvp server bro, sometimes you will die by players, its normal.
In my opinion it isnt power abuser, atleast in my case. When we killed you 2 times, we were pking everybody, you arent special. We didnt hunt you on caves, etc. You were in the wrong place in the wrong time, just it.
Random pk will continue until the server ends, so or you accept it or you should play on Elysium.

Or just dont random pk. Simple as that.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
13th November 2018 19:22:13 (Last edited 13th November 2018 19:24:41)

Sad to see people go! random PK is the nature of PvP servers in any game so it is hard to see what else you expected?
Heck.. 1/2 the people on Novus probably plan to 'random PK' at some point.

Maybe someday soon there will be a new optional-pvp or non-pvp server that will suit you better ;-)
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
13th November 2018 19:22:22 (Last edited 13th November 2018 19:22:49)

Quoting Leary:
Hey Alen

i would say nothing if you stopped there, but later on YOUR team came in my spawn and killed me so how bout that?
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
13th November 2018 19:26:29

Quoting Zaza:
Sad to see people go! But random PK is the nature of PvP servers in any game so it is hard to see what else you expected?
Heck.. 1/2 the people on Novus probably plan to 'random PK' at some point.

Maybe someday soon there will be a new optional-pvp or non-pvp server that will suit you better ;-)

one day i shall return to Zezenia, but for now my main focus is making music as I have my first song released in about 7 hours, with a lot of music to finish for 2019, simply I don't have time to play Play Zezenia atm, so random pks are not the only reason I will pause this (in fact pause any game)
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
13th November 2018 21:43:31

You know alr3ady why we killed you. you were hunting with state farmer one of our enemys boosting his exp or task and he escape cause of rise of peace. I explained all to you after that and i hope you understand why you cant hunt with enemy players .. i mean.. everybody in war will kill you if you hunt with enemys or aliance...got luck nobody hunt you alr3ady to get cash.. sadly but its how works pvp worlds on zezeniaonline..
Good luck if you keep playing..
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
13th November 2018 21:54:32

Quoting Whistup:
You know alr3ady why we killed you. you were hunting with state farmer one of our enemys boosting his exp or task and he escape cause of rise of peace. I explained all to you after that and i hope you understand why you cant hunt with enemy players .. i mean.. everybody in war will kill you if you hunt with enemys or aliance...got luck nobody hunt you alr3ady to get cash.. sadly but its how works pvp worlds on zezeniaonline..
Good luck if you keep playing..

its not about that death at all, its about future deaths i may come up to by pks

i don't like pvp in rpg games, never liked never will, i will play fortnite or league of legends if i want to pvp, i played wow alot, never played arenas/battelgrounds

rpg games are there to role play it, to collect items and kill PVE, not people, thats how i look to it

i got to diamond/master elo in laegue of legends so you cant call me being a pussy considering pvp fights, but a rpg game will never be pvp for me
Autystyczna Pszczola
Player

Pharos
Level 90
Warrior
13th November 2018 22:19:21

but u know u can choose bad guy role in role playing and pk/steal items? Since when rpg = pve xD? You can play a role ANY role a badass or nice friendly person doesnt matter
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
14th November 2018 04:41:07 (Last edited 14th November 2018 04:43:58)

Today my song Breakout has been released on so much places..

here giving you YouTube video for it and below is spotify link (just click it it will open spotify then)

under YouTube video there will soon be added links to other platforms aswell such as deezer, itunes, amazon, googleplay and more

let me know what you think of my song Breakout!

FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY YO
« First
2 3 4 5