1 2
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
7th November 2018 19:33:49

Hello novus players

Im inviting anyone on the server to create a guild to fight my guild on war mode/war system/guild war ... whatever you want to call it. Dont be charlovers.. lets fight and have fun without wasting frags. Lets show the true meaning of dominado ;). Leave the neutrals out of this i see that some teams are already power abusing ryans team let the guy be man he just want to play invite people to the game...why do you have to kill the weakest people? Man the fuck up and fight me and my guild.

Rabbe the big boss!!!
Signed!!!!
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
8th November 2018 01:19:27

Unfortunately the majority of my team i brought here already quit due to actions of guilds like pringles and also things that have not changed on staffs end, deleting posts, wrongful banishment ect. I see the server already dying and we decided not to really waste anymore time on here, we gave it one last chance but zezenia is not a game that can survive in the long run, its more of a seasonal game, that should have regularly reset servers that people play Anyway theres a few of us that are maybe almost high enough to fight in war system if you want us to join up in the guild. Msg me ingame.

Ryan~
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
8th November 2018 02:13:54

banana hot
:D
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th November 2018 02:37:05 (Last edited 8th November 2018 02:37:33)

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Unfortunately the majority of my team i brought here already quit due to actions of guilds like pringles and also things that have not changed on staffs end, deleting posts, wrongful banishment ect. I see the server already dying and we decided not to really waste anymore time on here, we gave it one last chance but zezenia is not a game that can survive in the long run, its more of a seasonal game, that should have regularly reset servers that people play Anyway theres a few of us that are maybe almost high enough to fight in war system if you want us to join up in the guild. Msg me ingame.

Ryan~

Cryan, back at it again with the many tears..:smartass:
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
8th November 2018 03:23:45

Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan~

Autism melvin back at it again destroying the game he loves to play 24/7 so that he can cry again when its dead and no one plays.

Ryan~
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
8th November 2018 03:55:34

Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan~

Autism melvin back at it again destroying the game he loves to play 24/7 so that he can cry again when its dead and no one plays.

Ryan~

Savage
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th November 2018 10:10:44

Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan~

Ryan~

Maybe if you weren't such a crybaby you would be able to play a PVP server properly, but some things never change.. You get killed once or twice and the mass reports were sent, you'll start insulting everyone and flame 24/7.

I just think PVP isn't the right server for you mate.
Aseexpie
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
8th November 2018 12:44:18 (Last edited 8th November 2018 12:44:34)

Ryan~

sup ryan u still love to run for 20 kinas with 70lvl+ char?
http://scr.hu/9x7w/p429a
http://scr.hu/9x7w/na8km

3x in a row soloed by ~30 knight on 70lvl knight xD
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
8th November 2018 13:46:41

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan~

Ryan~

Maybe if you weren't such a crybaby you would be able to play a PVP server properly, but some things never change.. You get killed once or twice and the mass reports were sent, you'll start insulting everyone and flame 24/7.

We were pvping with the brs every chance we got, pvp is fine, power abuse isn't when the only neutral english speaking guild thats growing the community is being targeted by all war teams thats something else anyway, your losing war badly and i'll help them win even more, doesn't matter to me, after this weekend i'll be on classicus. Good job finishing off yet another zezenia server, you autistic fuck.

Ryan~
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
8th November 2018 19:11:43

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Ryan~

Ryan~

We were pvping with the brs every chance we got, pvp is fine, power abuse isn't when the only neutral english speaking guild thats growing the community is being targeted by all war teams thats something else anyway, your losing war badly and i'll help them win even more, doesn't matter to me, after this weekend i'll be on classicus. Good job finishing off yet another zezenia server, you autistic fuck.

Ryan~

Hey bodybuilder , do you not expect to die when you tell me you will join swedish , then say you will help us only to say you will help swedish because they have dominado and then die to swedish and ask for help ... you are not dying due to power abuse you are dying because of your mouth. I mean you are a char lover who doesnt pvp so you should of just shut your mouth and leveled freely while we let you . Not forgetting avoyt the time you send me a message saying you are coming to canada to fight me but bringing your gun just incase i stab you .... i mean you should think before you speak .. some things never change . Anyway any of ryans 50 man team who wants to keep playing go ahead and contact my team , we already recruited some cool guys like jake and alex !

Later virgy virggggggg
1 2