Show staff replies in this thread
4 days 20 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
4 days 8 hours ago Administration View post »
4 days 7 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
4 days 7 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

4 days 20 hours ago

Today (8th November, 2018), we changed point 5 our Game Rules. The following change is necessary and specifically related to bot verification. Below, new changed text of rule #5.

Modifying the client software in any way, or using third-party software or hardware to gain an advantage over other players is forbidden. In addition, a Game Master, to remove his doubts, may appear and start a short and logical conversation, watch your player actions and movement while hidden, or utilize the bot verification process described here.

By logging to game or forum, you accept our newly changed Game Rules.

Have fun in Zezenia!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Mangao Barbarian
Player

Elysium
Level 142
Warrior
4 days 20 hours ago

So every account banned by the new bot detection system wasn't actually banned within the rules? :smartass:
GM Quillon
Game Master

4 days 20 hours ago

Quoting Mangao Barbarian:
So every account banned by the new bot detection system wasn't actually banned within the rules? :smartass:

The current rule is just more detailed, contatin also link to Game Manual about bot verification. The meaning is same - bots, macros are forbidden. Due this reason all previous bans are valid.

-- Quillon
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 312
Mage
4 days 18 hours ago

Remember that most of poisonous items are used in collect Challenge Tasks given by Thorvald and Osvlad. It is recommended to keep all poisonous items and when necessary (near the 25 limit) return to town and deposit them in the depot or your house for future use. The following list describes possible effects due to the amount of poisonous things you have

Been throwing them off :(
Ht Savage
Premium

Pharos
Level 402
Mage
4 days 10 hours ago

Quoting Baltas:
Remember that most of poisonous items are used in collect Challenge Tasks given by Thorvald and Osvlad. It is recommended to keep all poisonous items and when necessary (near the 25 limit) return to town and deposit them in the depot or your house for future use. The following list describes possible effects due to the amount of poisonous things you have

Been throwing them off :(

Imagine you having 30+ on you for a training task and you get attacked on the way there, what are you suppsoed to do? if you heal you get teleported.

This is the most illogical system ever, its hurting normal players more than botters... Its nice they are trying to fight botters but once again this isnt been thought through properly. People wont return to town every 15 minutes.

Great thinking once again, Quillon.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 262
Mage
4 days 10 hours ago (Last edited 4 days 10 hours ago)

You need 35+ poison items to be sent to verification, even then you must heal 3 times before you are sent.. Dropping the poisonous items if this PvP situation came about should be easy enough.

I can see the rate of these dropping being a touch high potentially.

Maybe you can share how long it takes you to reach 25+ while on your hunts?
Ht Savage
Premium

Pharos
Level 402
Mage
4 days 10 hours ago (Last edited 4 days 10 hours ago)

Quoting Zaza:
You need 35+ poison items to be sent to verification, even then you must heal 3 times before you are sent.. Dropping the poisonous items if this PvP situation came about should be easy enough.

I can see the rate of these dropping being a touch high potentially.

I am not saying its impossible to do, but back to my point that it hurts normal players more than botters and in addition to that its illogical to use them items for tasks.. Basically you are supposed to pick them up but also not.

Like I said, I wont be returning to town every 15-30 minutes just to avoid being sent to the verification.. But You kinda have to else you are forced to cancel tasks later on..

E: I will let you know within the next couple of hours, not able to hunt right now.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 262
Mage
4 days 9 hours ago (Last edited 4 days 9 hours ago)

I think just need to give the system some time and get used to it ;-) Maybe a few small changes in future? ^^

Many people comment that collect task training is a questionable system - well this is not only a bot fighting mechanism but also makes collect task a little more difficult.

Collecting these items for lower level players who don't kill as fast - another way to make money from the rich lazy ones.

There are so many possible collect tasks these days. As long as you just take 15-20 poisonous items back to town with you every time, after a few weeks you will have plenty to cover all your needs.
Troyano
Player

Everath
Level 255
Warrior
4 days 8 hours ago (Last edited 4 days 8 hours ago)

What about those guys teleported because masss reports? You can make afker guy get ban so easy dud

what's going with those lazy players hunting with follow? or mages doing melee because they can.. same with rangers .. how you gonna know if they are botting or not? It will make a lots of problems again.. and i know you are going to ban everybody that you "think" are botting. incase he is active you are going to check his all characters ips or something for make them ban..

I saw you already banning a guy because YOU want it only.

I dont know why you have still gm power.. lets other gm do this
Belgra
Player

Elysium
Level 236
Warrior
4 days 8 hours ago

Shot backfired. This system is banning wrong and uninformed players. I've been banned until deletion during a couple of minutes because one of those island was not working properly. I told everything how it went to a game master and had my ban removed. I don't know how a brazilian that don't know english very well - or don't know at all - would handle it... Every now and then you see a forum post with very reasonable complaint about this automation system

Are actual botter being banned? Or is it easier for bots to throw then on ground?
1 2 3