Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
10th November 2018 01:19:11

Hello dear Zezenia.

Today i ran beside my enemys in 20 mintues without fight because of the broken Blackskull. I tought it would be an massive fight and that it would be super funny. But f*ck.. this is so unmotivated. But this time we got a staff who probly will lisent more to the PVP guys and maybe we can fix it. Make Zezenia more fun.

What needs to be done?

1. Higher death loss procent, right now people can just go back and back and back and back. Doesnt even feel anything to die 2 times. (20 min exp) For exemple even how good you are at pvp in Cratai or Vevay you probly will end up dead, because of dead end and people can keep coming back for forever.
Can higher deathloss, add blessings (need to be located so it take a while and cost much ingame cash) then if you die you need to lose much exp or go bless that will take long time and if you die again you will lose cash. This will make people to not going back all the time like full suciced mode.

2. As i said before Blackskull need to be remade so people not scared to take it. Today people cant take PZ on eachother because its so dumb taking black skull. Bring amulet of reversal back and dont be scared to do like tibia (If black skull you lose all items). Dont make the Blackskull stop people for fighting... If people random PK they will end up banned by massive player killing. Something need to be done, i dont think anyone like those wars.

Probly so much other things that can be improved so guys keep posting them here.

Thanks ...
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
10th November 2018 11:23:47

@Huligan

They have already decreased the price to pay for black skull 20 to 10 cards.

Maybe they stop killing you because you are not a high level, and want to save their frags to higher players, because is stupid to take Black skull in cratai, cuz you can Run to anywhere