1 2 3
GM Eden
Community Manager

15th November 2018 18:28:22

Hello everyone.

I'm making this thread to ask everyone their opinion about parties and hunting when in a party. We have a few points we'd like to have some feedback on.

- What do you think about parties and hunting when in a party?
- What do you like about party hunting?
- What could be improved in terms of party hunting?
- Should the party boost be increased or decreased? ( The total experience gained in a party is increased by 20% per party member, however, the maximum increase is 120% (6 party members)

We'd love to hear any other ideas you might have about this subject. Thank you for your feedback!

Yours,
The Zezenia Staff.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
15th November 2018 18:56:44

Hi GmEden. If possible increase the chance of loot according to the numbering of players in the team, increase the percentage by 30% more per player in team, and modify the maximum ceiling for 10 players in the team, not 6 :smartass:
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
15th November 2018 19:15:03

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
Hi GmEden. If possible increase the chance of loot according to the numbering of players in the team, increase the percentage by 30% more per player in team, and modify the maximum ceiling for 10 players in the team, not 6 :smartass:

Looool... PLS GM EDEN make it count for 20ppl so we can have 600% loot increase..
Nosferato Ultymate
Player

Elysium
Level 105
Mage
15th November 2018 19:29:48

10 players po 6 very little by 10 pair can almenta and such, it is back death zaza speaks not to return because only stays in his house sewing:D
Nosferato Ultymate
Player

Elysium
Level 105
Mage
15th November 2018 19:31:43

Back death loss recovery those who do not want and who are pardos in the game as the mioria has net ruin could review so upndo to trais who dies enough:\
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
15th November 2018 20:37:15

Quoting Ballesta:

Looool... PLS GM EDEN make it count for 20ppl so we can have 600% loot increase..

he asked for advice, I'm proposing my opinion, if you do not like the game more, and are here to discuss with the players, I'll just ignore you, a rotten orange contaminates the whole basket.
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
15th November 2018 20:53:43 (Last edited 15th November 2018 20:54:18)

Quoting Ballesta:

he asked for advice, I'm proposing my opinion, if you do not like the game more, and are here to discuss with the players, I'll just ignore you, a rotten orange contaminates the whole basket.

PLEASE GM EDEN make it 30ppl otherwise he will be mad
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
15th November 2018 21:01:38

Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting Ballesta:

PLEASE GM EDEN make it 30ppl otherwise he will be mad

Stay calm, I will not be angry with useless comments, I will ignore you, who does not want to help, do not disturb8)
Krachtig Ethernal
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
15th November 2018 21:03:06 (Last edited 15th November 2018 21:07:47)

I believe that the exp must be shared equally, and in order not to be abused, to have a minimum and maximum level so that a player can share this exp :D
Obs: One more detail, it would be interesting if two people with the same task, can count for both individuals, as long as it is not boss to not be abused
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
15th November 2018 21:04:24 (Last edited 15th November 2018 21:08:44)

who does not want to help, do not disturb

Well.. with your opinion you'll help zezenia go downwards
1 2 3