1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
16th November 2018 13:57:35 GM Eden View post »
Gougleis
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
16th November 2018 01:12:08 (Last edited 16th November 2018 01:12:32)

This is the best PVP player, he is so fast for pick up barrel.
We could say GZ for him.

Keti
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
16th November 2018 06:09:58 (Last edited 16th November 2018 08:55:21)

People are so used to bots. It's already happening. New staff are doing better job in fighting botters. At least cavebotters. I remember first botters who were destroying the game was combo botters. Back in the days couple mages were making perfect comboes together so no one could survive it. It's not a problem now cuz as far as I know people are actually counting one two three or uno dos tres nowadays. Which makes it good, but not perfect so its sometimes possible to react.

I would suggest staff to make a clear communication what is legal and what is not. And speak it loud when someone gets banned for something. Not the anti bot island where cavebotters get away just because they are at the screen. This guy who took a barrel shouldnt get banned right away for picking up a barrel. I mean. I know, Sour cream knows it was barrel pick bot. But in theory it's possible to pick it like this. Maybe once, maybe twice. But as I am pretty sure it was a bot, he will do it over and over again. So if that action would last longer. And a guy would pick a barrel 3 times in a row like this. And gm was there watching/recording a guy could get a warning + 7days ban. So that maybe, just maybe he would learn from it and won't use his bot the next time.

To sum up, we don't want to demotivate people. We don't want to make them quit due to deletes. But we wan't to teach them and from now on staff is fighting against botters. Because fair player can't compete. I would always get stuck in that kind of situation where someone like sour cream threw a perfect barrel. "Why would I get disadvantage against Keti. Why i gotta get trapped like that when someone gets away because he got some program." With that kind of thinking more and more fair players are getting into the Bot era.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
16th November 2018 08:57:17

To add a tip to the staff. They should search for mistakes. A bot either doesn't make them, or makes the same mistake over and over again. While players sometimes play well, sometimes makes mistake, sometimes does stuff faster and slower. That's the biggest difference between a player and a bot.
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
16th November 2018 09:23:50 (Last edited 16th November 2018 10:17:09)

u can simple move your backpack and placed it right beside your character and while runing, you know someone is going to trow barrel and pick up real quick :smartass:
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
16th November 2018 11:14:55

Quoting Koluzz:
u can simple move your backpack and placed it right beside your character and while runing, you know someone is going to trow barrel and pick up real quick :smartass:

ye, as I said in theory its possible, but your mouse should also be in front of your character. That's why I say it can happen once or twice. But be honest. Do you think that guy did it manually?
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
16th November 2018 11:16:48

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Koluzz:

ye, as I said in theory its possible, but your mouse should also be in front of your character. That's why I say it can happen once or twice. But be honest. Do you think that guy did it manually?

In my case. WHen i got chase, always mouse in front pushing barrels on bag or trow front barrels far away
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
16th November 2018 11:21:45 (Last edited 18th September 2019 10:48:43)

Deleted
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th November 2018 11:48:17 (Last edited 16th November 2018 11:49:42)

This is slowed down 95% from original game speed, down here you will see the original speed, its not even possible to do such thing.. If he would've pushed it away I can somewhat believe it but he picked it up which means he has some very fast hands.. and very good prediction, but we all know thats not the case:smartass:

E: But according to his team he is a very talanted player:D;)
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
16th November 2018 12:37:58 (Last edited 16th November 2018 12:46:24)

all i understand by this post is that you want to avoid fighting a decent player you just want to kill brs...
8)
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
16th November 2018 13:45:39

Those are some quick hands! Maybe he can teach us streaming one day?
1 2