1 2 3
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
16th November 2018 16:33:38 (Last edited 16th November 2018 16:35:04)

Noob

Everybody can see you dont have hands that's why you are reporting ppl who has..

I not gonna qq As your team do.. Remember 50+ players against 15-20 and still lossing, dont want war system and reporting players as always you do..

I know you feel humillated.. but come on.. have balls and fight us without Gamemaster..

I talked with eden before make this thread because i dont want forum drama.. I know that ban will be not removed. but i dont want someone with lucky or hands get unfair ban after this.

First to all. videos are not evidence, if gm were there. he should ban it inmediatly, or recorded to show to others staff members then take a conclusion.. if its the case gm eden should show the video about that action and done.. Because someone with 10iq can make a video with abrrels appears and dissapears so quickly and easy.

[12:35:36] GM Eden: Bc I have to make the other GM's look at it too.

As gm says he shows it to others gms so i want to check myselft his recording for stop with that, or tell us if videos are proff again.

[12:37:28] GM Eden: I'll consider it.

Second if there is 0.0001% to do it manualy nobody cant get ban ... because its not fair.. Now i cant push barrels front of me if someone chasing me because i lost more in one ban than one kill..

[12:46:13] GM Eden: We are going to change how barrels work.
[12:46:18] Whistup: so?
[12:46:18] GM Eden: So you won't have to be scared anymore.

Just showing that because i want personaly see that record from staff if i can.. because i dont want to see 300 fake videos in forum about our enemys/alies botting as well..

Its your game, you can do whatever you want.. But personaly i think you cant ban a guy if he can do it manual..
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
16th November 2018 17:15:08

We didint want anyone to get ban, but you guys will do everything to win.

before we said we dont want those guys to be banned. But eye of eye.

Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
16th November 2018 17:16:31

1-How can you verify that the video is not a montage? This is not difficult to do.

2 - the GMs know that there is an invisibility magic for the profession rogue? How can they know if it was not an enemy that grabbed the barrel?

[12:46:13] GM Eden: We are going to change how barrels work.

If you have a game of 100 players with errors, the most logical thing is to prohibit the players before you fix the errors? soon it will happen the same as in pharos.;)
Zigzuga
Player

Pharos
Level 34
Warrior
16th November 2018 17:17:19 (Last edited 16th November 2018 17:19:09)

Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
16th November 2018 17:26:52

Quoting Gudalik:

Do some tests before you complain its a auto target

You can hold attack on target for 11 SQM, Max range is 7 For hitting, literally impossible to attack off screen with or without auto target. As you can see he was only 1-2 SQM off your screen at all times, Can easily keep target on, Learn the mechanics of the game noobs. GO DO SOME TESTS
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
16th November 2018 17:31:55

Quoting Gudnite:
Quoting Gudalik:

Do some tests before you complain its a auto target

You can hold attack on target for 11 SQM, Max range is 7 For hitting, literally impossible to attack off screen with or without auto target. As you can see he was only 1-2 SQM off your screen at all times, Can easily keep target on, Learn the mechanics of the game noobs. GO DO SOME TESTS

Its already checked by gm. We Just decided to Warn them instead of ban cuz we dont want make people quit. Fight on game not in forum.
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
16th November 2018 19:11:34

Well i see what is going on here and i will explain it to you all

Ht savage team getting owned by us in game and they cant take that because they talked so much shit on forum before new server “my team the best we will win any war against any team bla bla bla” so what they do when they see they cant beat us and that we are actually much better than them?

1) they joined with the brs. Hahahah yeah you read right gringos actually joined the brs even tho they talked so much shit on forum but dont worry that didnt help them even tho they fought open battle with 50 player (br team and gringos together) vs my team 20 players with war system we won that battle 188 frags to 56 frags (video coming soon)

2) they saw even joining the brs they cant beat us so what they do next? They cant fight on game so they come fight on forum and ask gm to ban my team members (ok we can fight on forum too)

Stop crying please and i hope new staff doesnt make same mistake as quillion in pharos remember when my team retired after being abuse by quillion thats when pharos die.

Rabbe the big boss!!!
Signed!!!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
16th November 2018 19:56:25 (Last edited 16th November 2018 20:07:47)

Don't use bot = don't be banned. It`s simple as that.

Healbots, cavebots, barrelbots, pushbots, everybody should be banished, its all unfair gameplay, but sadly they are not.

Don't be cynical, Mart, you know most of your team uses bots, of different sorts, I was in your Teamspeak, I know what I am talking about. The thing is that, sadly, there are people using bots in all teams, it`s a plague spread amongst all Zezenia, sadly. Therefore, if I were to report my enemies, I would have to also report my allies, which is the reason why I haven`t reported anybody, with exception of people whom I see exageratedly abusing of bots .

Like I said, play fair and you will not be banished, ever. If your friends start getting banished, don`t cry in forums, because they know botting is against the rules and they assumed the risk of getting banished when they decided to use it. Period.

I don't use any kind of bot, not even healbot, I play 100% manual, so I have the right to come and say everything I did above.Hopefully people stop being hypocritical and act like adults.

More specifically, I haven't reported anybody from your team until today, but I would have reported Keti if I was involved in said situation, because collecting a barrel into his bag within 0,1 seconds of delay is outrageous, a clear use of automated tool to execute the action, which is way way beyond the line of acceptable.

Banishment was proper and I hope it serves as a warning for all players of Zezenia. Use your bot in the shadows, because if you abuse and get seen doing what is obviously detected as forbidden, it will not be tolerated.

Thanks GM Eden for not giving up to the blackmail of "killing zezenia`s community". Correct banhammer and I wish to see more of this, whenever situations like this are checked, for a better Zezenia.

See ya.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
16th November 2018 22:43:36 (Last edited 16th November 2018 22:44:24)

Quoting Gudalik:

That may not be auto target but the guy recording definitely seems to have auto healing on LOL
Nice way of providing evidence against yourself.
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
16th November 2018 23:19:19

Waiting Video from staff. or explain how he shows to others members from staff and take that action... Or tell us if videos are proff
1 2 3