1 2 3
Last »
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
18th November 2018 08:33:33 (Last edited 18th November 2018 08:37:44)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

There is the evidence.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
18th November 2018 09:28:37

Once again use your brain, this shows nothing..

"Whistup: Yo, drag the barrel from the squaremeter south of the rock, I will throw it there"
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
18th November 2018 09:33:32 (Last edited 18th November 2018 09:35:57)

Quoting Ht Savage:

"Whistup: Yo, drag the barrel from the squaremeter south of the rock, I will throw it there"

His point still solid and correct if you ask me. Either you ban from Movies / GIFs / Pictures and then the rule should be open and work same for everyone. I dont think you shall ban from none of this because its so hard to say 100% they are correct can be so much happening, imagen its a guy invisible having barrel bot.

We got a system where we only can throw 1 barrel per second and same with picking up barrel, before it was a way bigger problem.
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
18th November 2018 09:39:13

its obvious that kekea is trying to pick up barrels to the west while running there i trow barrel to make him stop but he seens to pick that barrel way too fast that his character doesnt even stop for 1 second i think is bot and it should be banned
Momo
Player

Pharos
Level 141
Mage
18th November 2018 09:58:39 (Last edited 18th November 2018 09:59:02)

A COCA COLA AND EXTRA LARGE POPCORN PLEASE!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING!
:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
18th November 2018 10:03:26 (Last edited 18th November 2018 10:03:56)

Quoting Ht Savage:

Koluz is not Ryan u wont kick him. Hope you guys can handle the game and we Will have some nice battles. Tbh for now i respect Brazilian team they atleast fight not like you RPG rats.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
18th November 2018 12:27:59 (Last edited 18th November 2018 12:35:39)

Quoting Whistup:
its obvious that kekea is trying to pick up barrels to the west while running there i trow barrel to make him stop but he seens to pick that barrel way too fast that his character doesnt even stop for 1 second i think is bot and it should be banned

You threw the barrel under him, not in front of him, ofcourse he wont stop....

E: I told GM Eden myself that I didnt care if he got unbanned or not, but the fact that he couldnt do the same thing even knowing I was gonna throw that barrel proofs my point..

Also when people start making excuses like there might have been an Invisible character picking it up.. OR You dont see the whole screen so the barrel was thrown outside the shown GIF instead of picking it up etc..etc.

If you gotta come up with such retarded excuses to avoid the ban then there is something wrong with your brain..
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
18th November 2018 13:05:47

Quoting Whistup:

There is the evidence.

What next, are you gonna say all your team leveled up legitimately at Valkiries!?
Please don't waste your time, our time, and stop spamming forums with such bullshit, tell your team to stop using bots and fight fair.
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
18th November 2018 13:36:28

Guys stop trying savage team is just mad so mad they got beat on a game they claim to be the very best at :/ they will try eveything and anything from now on to win such as crying on forum to get gm help it is fine a get we did the same on pharos when we lost it is part of the game but at least i was man enough to admit when we lost and wanted to pay out which they didnt let us and power abuse us. Anyways guys dont worry we are not power abuser we will let you pay out and we can all play in peace msg john rabbe or emre for payments nobody else.

Rabbe the big boss
Signed!!

About post you can see keti ban was unfair now.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
18th November 2018 13:59:18 (Last edited 18th November 2018 14:01:28)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Whistup:

You threw the barrel under him, not in front of him, ofcourse he wont stop....

E: I told GM Eden myself that I didnt care if he got unbanned or not, but the fact that he couldnt do the same thing even knowing I was gonna throw that barrel proofs my point..

Also when people start making excuses like there might have been an Invisible character picking it up.. OR You dont see the whole screen so the barrel was thrown outside the shown GIF instead of picking it up etc..etc.

If you gotta come up with such retarded excuses to avoid the ban then there is something wrong with your brain..

My point was to prove that GIF / Videos / Pictures are bad for evidence.. And still 2 more people should get ban for Auto-Target then? Or does those guys have longer screen then me? Im not here to set anyone up i just want everything clear. Hate drama shit on forum like this and i think all know that.. I just cant see why people want their enemys banned so bad when Zezenia have 150 player online prime time max, we having good working staff now so let them work with problems relateded to the Game and let their bot-system fix the rest.
1 2 3
Last »